Episode 57 - Back to square one

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode was cringy...

They dont do a proper execution of the series. The makers dont know how to make it interesting

Titli was annoying to the core 🤣 The police man says jab tumhe sach pata chalega to reality bahut hard strike hogi 🤣 But mujhe nahi lagta ki Titli ko reality strike hogi.

Then They all go to home, Titli tries to impress Koyal

Tirv romantic moment is so annoying now 😡

Titli goes to convince Monica's MIL and to apologize her and to defend Garv 😡

The way she spoke about Garv was annoying as hell. Aankh pe patti bandhi padi hai uske 😡

They all love Garv so much Bhai kya jaadu tona karte ho tum, tumhara real side kisiko dikha hi nahi hai

Sorry more than Garv, Titli is annoying me now. Even her smile irritates me now because she feels she is smiling because of Garv

Precap: Same as yesterday

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Titli was so annoying today. Jab woh Monica ki saas ke samne tareef kar rahi thi Garv ki ,i felt like slapping her really hard

Woh apki bahut izzat karta hain blah blah 🤪 like really Garv doesn't respect anyone except for Koyal for the time being.

Koyal aur Titli ki bonding dikhaya aaj.

I think aage chalke Koyal Titli ka saath degi. Isliye ye bonding build kar rahe h. But ye makers kabhi bhi flip maar sakte h.

Kya tray giraya Titli ne no wonder Mani ka munh bana rehta h hamesha. 🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Titli was so annoying today. Jab woh Monica ki saas ke samne tareef kar rahi thi Garv ki ,i felt like slapping her really hard

Woh apki bahut izzat karta hain blah blah 🤪 like really Garv doesn't respect anyone except for Koyal for the time being.

Koyal aur Titli ki bonding dikhaya aaj.

I think aage chalke Koyal Titli ka saath degi. Isliye ye bonding build kar rahe h. But ye makers kabhi bhi flip maar sakte h.

Kya tray giraya Titli ne no wonder Mani ka munh bana rehta h hamesha. 🤣

Dekho I would really support Titli if she raised a voice. Galat galat hi hota hai, apna pyaara insaan woh galati kare to uske saamne chup nahi rehna chahiye aur khud apne aapko convince karna ki that was the heat of the moment is really 🤢🤢

Titli and Koyal both are foolish in Garv's love. Garv is a smart boy, Badi maa mein Titli aise hi nahi dikhi thi.

Even after Titli opens her eyes, I wont be able to support her fully, because she herself as invited this trouble for him. I will blame Garv definitely, but in this case Titli is equally responsible. Then she will join hands in front Ladoo Gopal koi ishaare de do please 😡😡

Titli only knows how to twist her perspectives as per her comfort. Her comfort is Garv, if she will see that Garv is bad, she will say that Garv saved me in the accident. If she sees that Garv pushed him, then she will say that it is in the heat of the moment. If she gets to know that Garv slapped Ishani and damaged her hand, if she says that Garv did it in the heat of the moment, then I will hit Titli 😡😡

It is because of Titli like idiots, hum pyaar aur pagalpan aur gussa mein fark nahi kar paate. It is because of Titli like idiots we believe that its ok to keep our self esteem low. It is because of Titli like idiots the victims of domestic violence have tolerate more, they will definitely say that Titli sahan kar rahi hai, tum bhi atyachaar sahan karo 😡

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag...👍🏼

Titli Gyaan is 😴😴😴😴 some one cut her dialogues man.. put plaster on her mouth...

Garv dont need to put any efforts... I feel she is ready now fully for their next level of relationship

Makers forgot the real concept of show ah kya ???

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Thanks for the tag...👍🏼

Titli Gyaan is 😴😴😴😴 some one cut her dialogues man.. put plaster on her mouth...

Garv dont need to put any efforts... I feel she is ready now fully for their next level of relationship

Makers forgot the real concept of show ah kya ???

Like seriously Titli is so dumb, so dumb