Episode 41 - The so called goodness

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Please watch the episode for Chintu and to get angry on Garv

The Dupatta crap explaining it to all in a fast forward mode Paresh angry, Chintu covers up for Hiral, Titli repairs the Dupatta, Koyal happy, but Garv confronts Chintu for not standing up and speaking the truth, Garv orders Chintu to not attend the wedding function

What the hell is this Garv? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  If I meet him in person, I will screw him. Mera haath tute par mein uska head hi break kar du. Bada lawyer banta rehta hai, he says that he knows Koyal and Titli so well. But this idiot can't identify the nature of Chintu. He is the most adorable guy in Titli's life. Kar do Chintu ko bhi Titli se dur ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Why you didn't speak the truth when you broke Ishani's hands ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  Why you didn't speak the truth that you wrote the nonsense on Ishani's walls. Why you hid your relationship with Ishani ๐Ÿ˜  Garv, you monster ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  And this guy is blaming Chintu. Now when Titli will confront him, then he will say that tumhare liye sabke against jaa raha hu to tum kuchh kar nai sakti ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Poor Chintu, I believe that his true/good side will be revealed to all, that he is really a nice person. Because of people like Garv, good people are scared to be good ๐Ÿ˜  This idiot always fights with Mani. And not with Koyal, Maina, Monica, Dhara, Drashti because he knows that he doesn't needs to raise a voice against them and people will feel that Garv supports women ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Titli was so sad as her Chintu was sitting and crying in a corner ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Titli forgot Garv, she was looking at crying Chintu. She was sad in her Mehendi. Chintu, ne apni behen ki naam ki Mehendi lagai ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบโคโค This boy is love. Dhara and Chintus scene made me smile for those moments.

Garv is snatching away Titli from her loved ones. When Titli hold Chintus hands, he took Titli away. That hand holding moment of brother and sister was more sweeter, more loveable than a couple's romantic hand hold. In Titli's Mehendi, Garv's spelling goes wrong and Garv gets angry. And Titli looking at Chintu, while he writes a correct spelling of his name. And says he solved this problem too as always, you idiot Tu har baar problem badhata hai ๐Ÿ˜ 

This pathetic Mehta family discussing that Chintu is a bad guy and Garv took the right decision. Mani supporting Garv ๐Ÿ™„, tumhare bete ke karnaame ke aage Chintu ne to kuchh bhi nahi kiya hai. Bloody lawyer people. Koyal supporting Garv, Paresh angry on Titli and she wants to talk to Garv regarding Chintu attending the wedding

Titli calls Garv and she is crying. Titli is realising she is going away from her loved ones. This is a warning to not marry Garv and analyse her decision. Titli feels that if she confronts Garv that Chintu should attend the wedding and tell him the truth, then Garv will get angry and Hiral will lose the job, so the family will suffer. Titli is receiving signals from universe but she still gathers courage to tell Garv that she is really very close to him and she loves Chintu a lot. And Garv was angry as if mujhse zyada koi Titli se pyaar kaise kar sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Titli feels that Garv is wrong this time and this is the right path for her to know the reality of Garv

Kosha

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

oops Garv becoming tooo toxic....

Titli..... take it as wake up call

Naya_31 thumbnail

Hiral doesnโ€™t contribute to house expenses, so her getting fired wonโ€™t cause any financial issue for the family. Titli is dumb lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

A dumb FL and an even more dumb ML ๐Ÿคช

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Ok, why are they dragging these wedding functions? I swear it's been more than a week. TRPs giregi๐Ÿค”

Naya_31 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/tumkoxchahungi/status/1680423771801530370?s=46&t=lRCWzDYlJO4Fy5SJpm4DUA

Better chemistry than Titli and Garv lol

DCD for the win โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw I havenโ€™t watched the last three episodes lol

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi was a silent reader.. but always read ur posts.... Is Garv really in love with Titli??? I know he has extreme anger issues.... till now he didnt abuse I know that...he was honest till now but from Ishani track..he isn't....

Thanks....TC..

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

https://twitter.com/tumkoxchahungi/status/1680423771801530370?s=46&t=lRCWzDYlJO4Fy5SJpm4DUA

Better chemistry than Titli and Garv lol

DCD for the win โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw I havenโ€™t watched the last three episodes lol

Brooooo

This is so cute!!!!!

Only DCD for me now โค๏ธ

Btw same hehe

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

oops Garv becoming tooo toxic....

Titli..... take it as wake up call

Titli will wake up after the wedding ๐Ÿคฃ

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Hiral doesnโ€™t contribute to house expenses, so her getting fired wonโ€™t cause any financial issue for the family. Titli is dumb lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

A dumb FL and an even more dumb ML ๐Ÿคช

She keeps forgetting her scooter too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Scooter bhulne se bhi babaal hota hai.

The case of her scooter, she comes on scooter and goes in car

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Ok, why are they dragging these wedding functions? I swear it's been more than a week. TRPs giregi๐Ÿค”

They unnecessarily dragged the first 10 episodes and now this functions.

10 episode tak Garv nahi dikha tha aur ab asli Garv ka chehra nahi dikh raha ๐Ÿ˜†