Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aaf311

Looks like Garv sweet talked Titli and distracted her from the poster. Can't know for sure because the stupid video has barely any sound! 😑 ab episode tak ka wait karna padega πŸ˜”

Also did anyone hear the fan sound in the bg πŸ˜†

Sweet talking to cover up his shady acts ab iski aadat ban jayegi. πŸ˜†

Idk if it was a fan, but I heard a thud, thud, thud as if something was being hammered. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Redflag thank u for insta link of director who is ... none other than...

My God! Is that Lalit Mohan of Iss pyar ko kya naam doon and kaisi yeh yaarian? Oh wow! Just wow! No way iam reminded of Arshi and felt towards watching it! Now it needs a good time slot!

Now i got trust that GARV will be the hero through out and no another good natured hero comes in the middle! Because Lalit Mohan is known for romantic one true pair love stories!

I didn't know he did IPKKND! 😲

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My God! Is that Lalit Mohan of Iss pyar ko kya naam doon and kaisi yeh yaarian? Oh wow! Just wow! No way iam reminded of Arshi and felt towards watching it! Now it needs a good time slot!

Now i got trust that GARV will be the hero through out and no another good natured hero comes in the middle! Because Lalit Mohan is known for romantic one true pair love stories!

ooh, that makes me excited. while I never fully watched iss pyar ko kya naam doon, there are lots of clips I did watch that gave me an idea of why there was such a buzz at the time. plus, the serial was dubbed and released in other countries and also did well. so this is a director that knows his craft. am hopeful that we will be getting a complex edgy love story as promised.

while the promo looks one way, perhaps the real story is about a complex relationship where it lies in the grey -- between control and love -- and asks questions about what is healthy and what is not.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I didn't know he did IPKKND! 😲

He even did Qubool hai, Ishqbazz

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

You are welcome

Enjoy the current track with keeping your expectations low

Redflag thumbnail

He is literally fighting with everyone for Titli after marriage he will fight with Titli 🀣Text

Edited by Redflag - 1 years ago
Redflag thumbnail

https://youtu.be/fMiSjZUhiAY

Edited by Redflag - 1 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Nahi chahiye mujhe koi log. It's my wedding, meri shaadi hai. Mujhe aise log chahiye hi nahi meri shaadi mein.

I'm sorry, the way Garv said this, ek dum bache ki tarah tha. πŸ˜†

Tu mera baap nahi, mein tera baap hoon. - I think Manikant needs to tattoo this on his forehead so that Garv remembers it every time he sees him. 🀣

asmaanixx thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6T6TjXy3k&pp=ygUFdGl0bGk%3D

Interviewer: Mandir mein log puja karne aate hai, par aap dono ki families ne bahut bada hungama khada kar diya. 🀣

Also, the way BM & Baa were fighting with each other, maza aa gaya. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by asmaanixx - 1 years ago