Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Leah347

He looks good in anything and everything! Garv/Avinash can do no wrong

Bold- Titli bhi yahi sochti hai 😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

same! but like bhavi said, maybe the whole story is a tad different and not as violent? we will have to see. as someone noted in another thread, there are limits to what audience will accept as bad behaviour from a hero.

Garv's character is grey so far what I have understood from the episodes. May be his ex betrayed him and he couldn't control his anger. We need to wait for the actual story.

Honestly I feel Titli will bring that girl's real motive infront of everyone.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaf311

Thanks for sharing, mango!

Yo wtf

This is... unexpected

Garv, my man, itna gussa? You destroyed someone's hand?

It actually feels like Garv is aware of his abusive tendencies. All that shock he had over hurting titli in the initial promo might be false 😭

Yaar ye total psycho nikla toh?

exactly! I thought it would be overcontrolling, jealous husband type drama but this is going for full violence? then how can he possibly get redeemed? or does he remain as villain and some other new entry will become the hero? I don't see how a serial will tackle this theme where you can still sell happy endings...

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I like him best in white linen shirts! so smooth! 😆

Even I do like him in white shirts 😉

I love his eyes

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Garv's character is grey so far what I have understood from the episodes. May be his ex betrayed him and he couldn't control his anger. We need to wait for the actual story.

Honestly I feel Titli will bring that girl's real motive infront of everyone.

even if there is a totally valid reason for his anger like cheating, someone losing their hand is way too violent for serials and not what the audience would call as grey character. thats full on black and very much villain. maybe promo is meant to shock us and hook us with our interest and there is more to this story....

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

exactly! I thought it would be overcontrolling, jealous husband type drama but this is going for full violence? then how can he possibly get redeemed? or does he remain as villain and some other new entry will become the hero? I don't see how a serial will tackle this theme where you can still sell happy endings...

Yeah, if it's deliberate, they're taking it to the extreme end.

But it's mostly an accident and the ex is a vamp. Bhavi and Leah are most probably right. There's no way that someone who beat up an important client and another dude for disrespecting women would do something like this on purpose. At least I hope there isn't

Ye promo misleading hi hai shayad

Redemption toh ho hi jayega. Avinash looks too good for them to bring another ML haha

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Yeah, if it's deliberate, they're taking it to the extreme end.

But it's mostly an accident and the ex is a vamp. Bhavi and Leah are most probably right. There's no way that someone who beat up an important client and another dude for disrespecting women would do something like this on purpose. At least I hope there isn't

Ye promo misleading hi hai shayad

Redemption toh ho hi jayega. Avinash looks too good for them to bring another ML haha

most convincing sentence out of all your points. 🤣🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Okay.

Marriage is definitely on card but this girl won't be able to warn titli..If she did why would titli marry him then?

This track is important..This will give crystal clear image of family...Such incident can't be hidden from family ..Maybe ,she did went back to his house after this incident..

Garv ..no comment...Will wait for track ..

Thankx for tag mango

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

even if there is a totally valid reason for his anger like cheating, someone losing their hand is way too violent for serials and not what the audience would call as grey character. thats full on black and very much villain. maybe promo is meant to shock us and hook us with our interest and there is more to this story....

With that I completely agree. It's too violent but he didn't do it intensely may be. We need to wait for the episodes only.