sistlagin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello friends
My doubt is after watching today’s episode radhika’s father is necked out as he is dependent on bade bhaiyya

Then how come radhika encourage her father to leave everything

Radhe too has to think twice, on one hand radhika is getting married and for that marriage purpose he has to have some amount

Next his son is still a kid who is going to school and how he will grow up

Above all where is dadi

When both brothers are settling the matters she is not seen

And in precap Hrithik how can he enter sri’s house without her permission

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where is their younger son?

Or has lavi sent him away and dadi to vridh ashram?

Wish they kill off his character at end

It is so slimy

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Lucky is the better one but family always chise Lavi..Lucky nd Radhika has always been mistreated by the family now they are their saviour I guess soon Lavi will throw his father outside the house then at then end of the episode every one will re unite even they will bring redemption fir Lavi's charecter

Even I doubt Radhika's decision whatever she is earning is not enough for running a family in Mumbai his younger brother is yet to complete his studies nd its his father's right which bade papa can't snatch why they turn her into typical mahan charecter who keep on sacrificing now things are kinda settled till will show Radhika doing drama to be with Hritik for shake of his parents I wish aisha na ho Radhika is a trainee now it would be difficult to manage everything atleast apna jo hain usse late wha toh hakk hain

Kiya Radhika ke father mumbai business start karenge even Sree love cooking joint venture kholenge kiya😂