AND THE WINNER OF SAREGAMAPA 2023 IS... (SPOILER) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Congrats to Albert.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Well-deserved.

It was a close race between him & Nishta,

Agree with the overall results, except Sonia scoring over Sneha.

The episode overall was kinda thanda for a grand finale , though the theme of decades of Bollywood music was good.

They generally make the toplisted contestants perform - missed that. Wouldโ€™ve loved to watch Rik & Abdul & Sana again. The eliminated ones werenโ€™t in the audience too !

Harsh was totally expendable.

And now, we will get a breather from Adi too ๐Ÿ˜

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Congrats to Albert.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Well-deserved.

It was a close race between him & Nishta,

Agree with the overall results, except Sonia scoring over Sneha.

The episode overall was kinda thanda for a grand finale , though the theme of decades of Bollywood music was good.

They generally make the toplisted contestants perform - missed that. Wouldโ€™ve loved to watch Rik & Abdul & Sana again. The eliminated ones werenโ€™t in the audience too !

Harsh was totally expendable.

And now, we will get a breather from Adi too ๐Ÿ˜

Sneha has no vote bank, Sonia has community support.
But, having said that, my prediction is that Sonia will have a brighter performing future than Sneha which, in a way, justifies the ranking.

Agree that the overall show was "thanda" and I could have done with more complete songs in place of the irrelevant clowning.

Once it came to a public vote there was only one winner - the community support from the hills is hard to compete against. But Albert is a raw unique talent and his freshness is very attractive. Nishtha is a qualified vocalist, but she is one of many with similar or more attractive qualities. So, in a way Albert scores over her because of his uniqueness. The other contenders did not have what it takes to trump these two.
I am not complaining though. I was unhappy when Albert did not win Zee Bangla SRGMPA last year - this is redemption for me.

Cheers!

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats to Albert. Will see you in Indian idol next year. smiley12

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations to Albert true deserving talent. Over judges favorite uppitty Nishtha sharma ๐Ÿ™„

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Actually I was surprised that Sonia became a finalist at all - surpassing Rik & Abdul.

yeah! But her last few performances were great which warranted a spot but yeah her beating Rik was shocking for me.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL I just found out the show ended. They really rushed it to the end after trp hit massive lows. Even though I stopped watching almost 2 months ago I'm glad they at least got the winner right. It felt like they would rig it for Nishta or the girl with glasses, but it was clear that Albert was the clear best singer on the show. This season was a mess but at least the got the ending correct. I guess that counts for something. I just hope the show goes back to normal next year, instead of alienating long term fans even further than they did this season.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Compared to II, SRGMP singers were much weaker. Albert was a bit breath of fresh air. Rest were ok.