Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes completely agree. Full marks to the innovative music setup but it's a singing competition so I think music shouldn't overpower the singer. I think as it's grand premier they wanted everything grand, next week onwards it should be normal.

This year they are modelling the show after Zee Bangla's SAREGMP, it seems. The "OG" buzzer is just the "golden guitar" of SRGMPA Bangla, and it is normal (and irritating) to have large instrumental interludes which sometimes get more air time than the vocals. Mixing songs is also very Zee Bangla.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wrongturn722

Exactly... Now it raises question upon the credibility of his story... I mean he walked till the temple with mic and camera... Do the makers consider ITV audience this much foolish??

It all felt like it was unnecessarily staged, it was visible the way he was walking and all... The moment he got OG buzzer he started jumping with joy... I'm not saying he should continue crying but it reflects in body language na...

Now they've caught Bullet and Vejayalakshmi... They'll drag this story for so many episodes and maybe even won't eliminate them to continue the same...

HR seriously ordinary person jaise baat nhi kr skta kya😂😂😂 bolne mein bhi itna overacting kyo🌝😅

Absolute hogwash. 🙄. I started doubting it even from mega auditions, but the barefoot temple walk proved it. And yes, even I noticed his changed expressions & body language on getting the buzzer. It was not even a gradual thing. The camera zooming in on his bruised feet & then on his tears … all were annoying. May be I was put off due to all this, didn’t enjoy his performance much.
wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Absolute hogwash. 🙄. I started doubting it even from mega auditions, but the barefoot temple walk proved it. And yes, even I noticed his changed expressions & body language on getting the buzzer. It was not even a gradual thing. The camera zooming in on his bruised feet & then on his tears … all were annoying. May be I was put off due to all this, didn’t enjoy his performance much.

He deserved it.. he was made to sing that song just to justify his story... Otherwise he is in singing competition since 2015... Since then his gf hasn't returned??

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wrongturn722

He deserved it.. he was made to sing that song just to justify his story... Otherwise he is in singing competition since 2015... Since then his gf hasn't returned??

Looks like his girlfriend has better sense. 🤣
wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Looks like his girlfriend has better sense. 🤣

She doesn't want to be a part of his hibby jibby on national television (if she even exists 🌝)

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Huh!smiley5 since 2015 his gf has not returned from where?😱 Moon,Mars or no mens land ?smiley36 wow ..he should sing ..aaja re ek deep jalake baitha hoon mai tere intezaar mai or tezaab song. ek doh teen char paach che saath ain't nau dus igara bara tera..if koi such mai hai kiya!! ..🥴🤣 damn

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes completely agree. Full marks to the innovative music setup but it's a singing competition so I think music shouldn't overpower the singer. I think as it's grand premier they wanted everything grand, next week onwards it should be normal.

The makers were like jab saare singers hi SRGMP Bangla se le liya hai toh sets aur concept bhi unhi se le lete hai smiley36 Even SRGMP Bangla has this irritating habit of having heavy instrumentals for all the performances, one of the reasons I stopped watching the show. It totally kills the tonal quality of the singer since at the end of the day we are watching it on our television set and no matter how they record it's only going to sound in one typical way in our TV. I mean was there even a reason to have that guy play the long didgeridoo in Bullet's performance when it couldn't even be heard properly.smiley36 It felt like everything is for show. Horrible mic arrangement. I truly hope from next week they go back to what they used to do.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

What is this song they have given Nishtha for Grand Premiere? Yeh koi grand premiere wala gana hai? 🙄

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Once again the chorus and arrangements ruining the song for Sana. 🤬 If that wasn't enough they have also given the echo effect to Neeti as well when she is singing Ishq Wala Love. smiley44

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Caught up with both episodes today

Realityshow was right about saying we should expect innovative instrumentation. Truly innovative and interesting. But as others have said above, the balance between the music and vocals doesn't seem right. Meanwhile, it was nice to see Ronnie back on the guitar.

Thank God for apps - the FF button is the most used this year! So much drama!

The costumes - so tacky! What is wrong with the designer?!

One thing is clear this year that all of the participants are seasoned professionals already. Not famous perhaps, but professional nevertheless. Their body language and general stage presence is making it clear.

Also, in my view, the general level of the contestants in this season of SRGMP is in such stark contrast to II13 (most of them if not all). I mean no ill will to them but the difference is just too much.

From the performances, the ones I liked most are Albert, Abdul, Nishtha, Sana, Ronita. My guess is these will be the Top 5 eventually.