Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

First elimination in just two weeks of the competition starting? Am I dreaming? Aisa aaj kal hota hai reality shows mein? smiley3smiley37

Paise na do to ho skta hai 🌝🫣

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sunday's episode was one of the most annoying and least enjoyable episodes I've ever seen. So much annoying stuff and not enough focus on songs and singings. The guests, other than Bhoomi were so cringe. Only the final few performances were better than average. They got rid of one of the best singers because his voice isn't "original," and it was so soon into the season. How is he the first elimination in any good singing show? Sana gets rewarded again for a slightly better than usual performance.

There are some really good singers on this season. Half of them barely get any attention from the hosts. There's so much extra crap that I'm thinking of stopping watching, which I never felt during last season or during Lil Champs.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I’m not finding any of the female singers appealing at all. Sanaa, Nishta and Ranita all seem to have very inhibited voices, especially when hitting high notes, just feels like there’s no oomph .The other 3 , the less said the better.

Aaroh was a sitting duck for elimination, Could tell after he and Vastav ,the only ones to miss out on OG buzzer last week.Vastav is most probably next out.

The side dramas are unbearable.HR doesn’t even look interested half the time.

All in all a very dull season.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Basically it appears that all the promos we saw which made us feel that they have some great talent - those 4 - 5 were the only great talent and the rest of the show is just like every other show these days.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel Ranita should open her mouth more while singing, she does good in normal notes but as soon as she goes to the high notes, I feel like she is eating up half of the words. And I've noticed this since II Junior.

altgr thumbnail

90's Special this weekend with Udit Narayan & Abhijeet Bhattacharya.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

He is sounding sooper in this small clip. Love the freedom with which he sings.

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Has the voting started?