Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

I don't remember this happening in previous seasons of SRGMP.

I think it's possible only when the guest director has all the rights of the songs. Music videos were played in the background in Indian Idol 13 when Sooraj Barjatya, Subhash Ghai, Karan Johar were the guests.

I think they used to do this in Lil Champs a lot but maybe I'm mixing up with Indian Idol I guess smiley36

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Nishtha was also amazing today! I think she was way better than the original singer.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

I enjoyed today's episode. Everybody was good, the vibe was great, didn't need the feel to fast forward much since liked all the stories Sooraj Barjatya was telling. A very neatly packaged episode. Also how much is Neeti going to take to take out those godawful gloves she wears every week? smiley36 I don't care a damn about judges costumes but literally sitting in a tropical environment and watching her wear those gloves makes me feel hot smiley44

Andakadipatta thumbnail

But it's very clear as usual that they are only focussing on a certain set of contestants and giving them way more screen time than required. Rick, Albert, Nishtha, Ranita...looks like the channel has decided they will stay for a long time.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I think they used to do this in Lil Champs a lot but maybe I'm mixing up with Indian Idol I guess smiley36

Yes they this did last season of lil champs.

altgr thumbnail

Rik's OG song composed by Anu Malik

https://youtu.be/ynQdKr36fDA?si=atFo0CKD1qclP54c

altgr thumbnail

It's getting difficult for me to watch SRGMP. Great band and contestants but something is not working for me.

Today I feel Ranita was very good and I feel she deserved the OG trophy even though Sana performed well too.

Rik's OG song is fine. Good composition by Anu Malik.

I liked Aaroh's performance too but unfortunately he got eliminated which I feel was kind of pre decided.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

It's getting difficult for me to watch SRGMP. Great band and contestants but something is not working for me.

Today I feel Ranita was very good and I feel she deserved the OG trophy even though Sana performed well too.

I liked Aaroh's performance too but unfortunately he got eliminated which I feel was kind of pre decided.

First elimination in just two weeks of the competition starting? Am I dreaming? Aisa aaj kal hota hai reality shows mein? smiley3smiley37

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you I felt Ranita deserved that more than Sana. But I have a question did Ranita Zoned out or forget when she was doing that dere na and Anu Malik kind of interfere so is it because of that they gave that OG trophy to Sana. To be honest I haven’t seen anyone singing that part when they sing moh moh ke dhaage and I think Ranita did pretty great job 👏 and Sargam after that the whole song was so good. So elimination was based on last two weeks score so did Vastav got OG buzzer last week because as far as I remember in grand finale I think both Aaron and him were the one who didn’t got that buzzer.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago