Posted: 1 years ago

Nishtha & Sneha sang the title track of Zee TV's new show

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxuu1Sxtr7W/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

altgr thumbnail
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So we have to just live with the fact that every week we will see Rick crying for his lost love and Nishtha- Ranita being pitted against each othed.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

So we have to just live with the fact that every week we will see Rick crying for his lost love and Nishtha- Ranita being pitted against each othed.

Isn’t Ranita singing with Albert in Shaadi special.
I am not liking the no format wala concept. It’s not fair some gets to sing solo and for some they need to sing duet every week. Nishtha and Ranita should have got chance to sing solo.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Isn’t Ranita singing with Albert in Shaadi special.
I am not liking the no format wala concept. It’s not fair some gets to sing solo and for some they need to sing duet every week. Nishtha and Ranita should have got chance to sing solo.

Not sure about Albert but in the didi tera dewar deewana promo posted above, Ranita is singing it with Nishtha. Not sure if it's a stage performance or side performance though.

I hate this some solo- some duo format, one of the reasons I left watching Indian Idol in the middle. Either do all solos or all duos and make it fair for everyone.

altgr thumbnail
Andakadipatta thumbnail

One thing I really like about SRGMP that they have been consistently doing for seasons is showing the orginal video of the song while the singers are singing. It gives a glimpse as to how these singers would sound on screen.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Uff Ranita was too goood today! I didn't even listen to Albert. 😍

Edit: WTF only Albert will be scored, what do they mean by Ranita was only supporting him in the song? She was the main character in the song for me!😭

Edited by Andakadipatta - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

One thing I really like about SRGMP that they have been consistently doing for seasons is showing the orginal video of the song while the singers are singing. It gives a glimpse as to how these singers would sound on screen.

I don't remember this happening in previous seasons of SRGMP.

I think it's possible only when the guest director has all the rights of the songs. Music videos were played in the background in Indian Idol 13 when Sooraj Barjatya, Subhash Ghai, Karan Johar were the guests.