Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

The stylists team should stop taking out their khunnas on everyone for whatever reason. πŸ™„. Neeti looked as if she stepped out from Ramoji studios in the early 80s for a dance number amidst pots. 😩. A pretty lady with a graceful personality - why is she even allowing this? The poor contestants may not have a say in the drab or gaudy attires. What an eyesore! 😩😩

Trust you to have a humorous take on this πŸ˜‚

altgr thumbnail

I am yet to watch Sunday's episode. Any news on eliminations?

Edited by altgr - 1 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The weekend roundup

Sonia - V -okayish

Rik - less on tears, hence better than last week

Nishtha -Ronita - awesome πŸ‘

Bullet - average

Abdul - very good, πŸ‘ but appeared to be having some sore throat. Don’t know his voice sounded heavy.

Albert - Superb in his genre πŸ‘Œ

Sana - I love this girl’s voice texture. Though HR gave some valid feedback, I loved her performance,πŸ‘

Sneha - good

Aaroh - Vaastav :- They miss the OG buzzer again. They are the weakest, though I feel Aaroh can do better.
Asides…

Nice to see Madhuri and Suresh Wadekar with Padma.

Surprisingly, no one was given Deva Shree Ganesha to perform!

The stylists team should stop taking out their khunnas on everyone for whatever reason. πŸ™„. Neeti looked as if she stepped out from Ramoji studios in the early 80s for a dance number amidst pots. 😩. A pretty lady with a graceful personality - why is she even allowing this? The poor contestants may not have a say in the drab or gaudy attires. What an eyesore! 😩😩

Think I'll just mostly read your summaries. Am really finding this season a crashing bore. As hard as I try ,none of the contestants are appealing to mesmiley5. Too much Sa Re Dra Ma Pasmiley44

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

Think I'll just mostly read your summaries. Am really finding this season a crashing bore. As hard as I try ,none of the contestants are appealing to mesmiley5. Too much Sa Re Dra Ma Pasmiley44

Do watch - for Albert Abdul Nishtha Ronita & Sana . I think I can brace through the drama & tacky costumes for these 5. Of cource, Idol will be the game-changer, esp with shreya on board. πŸ’•
@ bold - well said πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Maybe we should change the Forum name as that 🀣🀣🀣.
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I am yet to watch Sunday's episode. Any news on eliminations?

Nope.The format not yet clear. Going by the OG buzzer, it has to be Aaroh/vaastav since they missed it second time in a row.
Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Nope.The format yet not clear. Going by the OG buzzer, it has to be Aaroh/vaastav since they missed it second time in a row.

Thanks. Yes that's likely to happen. I like Aaroh, he should not be ignored.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold - well said πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Maybe we should change the Forum name as that 🀣🀣🀣.

Especially if said in the accent of a Telugu person speaking Hindi :)

altgr thumbnail

Just finished the episode. It's better to download the episode and then watch skipping all the unnecessary parts.

Suresh Wadkar Ji - Absolute Legend πŸ™

Like everyone said Abdul, Sana, Albert were the best.

I am liking Sneha as well.

Looking forward to Rik's OG song.