Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

Didnt find an episode thread for this episode so writing it here. Madhuri is one of my faves so I'm glad to see her in this season so earlysmiley43smiley42. Also, WTF was Neeti wearingsmiley11 the stylist team not do look tests or something or did she herself not check the mirror? idk why they're dressing her so horribly, she was wearing good stuff at the auditions and she's such a pretty girl and sweet with the contestants! She needs to fire her stylist.

Vijaylakshmi - Sonia : Sonia was much better in this episode and both girls were having a lot of fun with the performance! Great energy esp from Vijaylakshmi. IDK why but it sounded like autotune in some parts.

Ranita-Nishta: I hope they don't keep on pairing them together always. but they're my top 2 for now, a great performance! Ranita's grown up so much from her IIJ days (I've known her since then I haven't seen her in the other shows she's done)

Rik - honestly I don't even care for him as a singer due to this nonsense aashiq businesssmiley11 I skipped his performance and he sang Layee Vi for a bit which is such an overrated song for singing shows, I'm sick of hearing that one in every show

Kartik - once again I'm glad that he has a great support system with his parents.I'm glad they're talking more about his communication devices he uses etc.

Albert - the OG song he had was nice very modern recent indipop kind of song that's in reels etc, I anticipate it going viral on reelssmiley20.

I totally agree about the costumes. Some of them are too gaudy and tacky, including Neeti ofcourse.

altgr thumbnail

So SRGMP is again going with no fixed format? Some singing solos and some duets.

Sonia was better than Vijayalakshmi I think. But overall performance was good.

Nishtha and Ranita both were great. I personally like Ranita more at the moment.

I liked Rik's performance. He seems to be a versatile singer but seriously they should stop his Devdas story. I feel it will do more harm to him than good.

Albert's original track is good. Feel good and well sung. But is he going to perform for the competition this week? I hope he does.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

So SRGMP is again going with no fixed format? Some singing solos and some duets.

Sonia was better than Vijayalakshmi I think. But overall performance was good.

Nishtha and Ranita both were great. I personally like Ranita more at the moment.

I liked Rik's performance. He seems to be a versatile singer but seriously they should stop his Devdas story. I feel it will do more harm to him than good.

Albert's original track is good. Feel good and well sung. But is he going to perform for the competition this week? I hope he does.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxk6aEztuTN/

Word Count: 1

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Rik won OG song I felt more than him Abdul deserved that.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone else said what I felt about Saturday's episode already so just want to add that the whole Madhuri college AV was one of the sweetest down memory lane AV surprises done across Indian reality shows. It was so beautiful!

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

So Rik won OG song I felt more than him Abdul deserved that.

I Abdul’s voice sounded heavy this week, as if down with cold. Wasn’t surprised when he didn’t get the OG song.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I quite liked this song. The music is very catchy and soothing, and Albert's vocals are apt for this song and its mood.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was able to catch only Saturday's episode. Agree with all that has been said above - costumes, lack of format, Madhuri Dixit's college AV, etc. Nistha, Ronita, Albert (his new song) - these 3 I liked, and Karthik was good too. The others felt to me like ordinary stage performers - those whose singing is above average but not near the top, and have good stage performance skills.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The weekend roundup

Sonia - V -okayish

Rik - less on tears, hence better than last week

Nishtha -Ronita - awesome 👍

Bullet - average

Abdul - very good, 👍 but appeared to be having some sore throat. Don’t know his voice sounded heavy.

Albert - Superb in his genre 👌

Sana - I love this girl’s voice texture. Though HR gave some valid feedback, I loved her performance,👍

Sneha - good

Aaroh - Vaastav :- They miss the OG buzzer again. They are the weakest, though I feel Aaroh can do better.
Asides…

Nice to see Madhuri and Suresh Wadekar with Padma.

Surprisingly, no one was given Deva Shree Ganesha to perform!

The stylists team should stop taking out their khunnas on everyone for whatever reason. 🙄. Neeti looked as if she stepped out from Ramoji studios in the early 80s for a dance number amidst pots. 😩. A pretty lady with a graceful personality - why is she even allowing this? The poor contestants may not have a say in the drab or gaudy attires. What an eyesore! 😩😩