Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I think they want Nishtha to win.

If that guess is correct then they will not get into public voting at all because Nishtha will not win that battle.

They will have 5 or 6 finalists and your list contains the potential others to join these 3.

the favoritism they’ve been showing Nishtha is so apparent smiley37 and you’re right they want her to win! I like her she’s my fave but it’s unfair to the others especially Sana and Ranita who was shaping up to be front runners in the beginning of the show and now have fizzled out.

On the other hand Sneha has truly come up every performance of hers has been dazzling so they might want to have a face off between Nishtha and Sneha

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

the favoritism they’ve been showing Nishtha is so apparent smiley37 and you’re right they want her to win! I like her she’s my fave but it’s unfair to the others especially Sana and Ranita who was shaping up to be front runners in the beginning of the show and now have fizzled out.

On the other hand Sneha has truly come up every performance of hers has been dazzling so they might want to have a face off between Nishtha and Sneha

Agree totally. Sana esp has a very unique tonal qlty. She fizzled out & looked uninterested . But if they have Nishita in mind as a winner, then what about Kabo? I thought he was the favourite.
altgr thumbnail

Ranita & Sonia join Albert, Nishtha & Sneha in Top 5.

I really wanted Rik to be a finalist. He is my favourite contestant of the season.

When is the finale?

Tani91 thumbnail

^ haven’t seen the episode yet but WOW so Sonia made it to the top 6? Very interesting so Albert is the only male contestant left. I think that Nishtha might still win

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Voting for winner has been announced.
Either on Zee5 App or via missed call.
Finals are next weekend.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Ranita & Sonia join Albert, Nishtha & Sneha in Top 5.

I really wanted Rik to be a finalist. He is my favourite contestant of the season.

When is the finale?

Haven’t watched yet. But Sonia a finalist & not Abdul or Rik???? Oh no…… 😔😔
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Already Grand Finale week??

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Already Grand Finale week??

It’s seems like it saw post instragram of sneha asking for votes so came here to see what’s going on in the forum.

Tani91 thumbnail

Based on the last Saturday and Sunday episode

Saturday - everyone sang really well! Ranita, Rik and Sonia in particular knocked it out of the park. I wish they had a bit of a competition between Rik and Sonia like they did with Albert and Rik that one time just to settle the score because they both had great performances and it was only a matter of 19/20 for both. Sana was my fave throughout the show and she did really well but she could not match up to the ones there! Hope she comes back on idol next season or something and tries her shot because she is really good same with Abdul.

Sunday - the whole hidden camera debate was filled with childish antics smiley24 even though they said the right things but I felt it was very gimmicky from the producers. Should’ve just let the contestants perform.
Sneha - had another brilliant performance, she’s right in one thing that she’s the one who’s tried different genres and excelled at them!

Nishtha did really well too! Compared to Adya in Idol during her audition both of their voices are so distinct but that song, Nishtha nailed it!

Edited by Tani91 - 11 months ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Kabo is a good stage performer. Has X factor with great audience connect and freedom.

This is his 1st appearance after winning SRGMPA and those interested can watch it here:

https://www.facebook.com/61551646487766/videos/1067312017755858/

Incidentally, for Arunita fans, she is slated to perform at the same Cooch Behar Rash festival on the 9th.

Edited by Realityshow - 10 months ago