Discuss Mega Auditions here - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Rathijit from Zee Bangla.
Expect a lot of instrumentation to accompany the singers and a lot of innovation in the use of instruments and composition.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvMLM_fh3Aq/

Fantastic work. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ. Looks like we are in for an enjoyable season. The talent pool is also impressive. Hope they don’t go overboard with drama., esp with Albert.

That reminds me. Why wasn’t Kartik in the mega auditions? Did I miss something?

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its not related to mega audition..just curious y HR have this look ? Looks sleepy tired ,hair is kind of hippy style ,daari, outfit not good .his look s sorry to say not impressive..kiya hui? Y this bhes re baba?πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Its not related to mega audition..just curious y HR have this look ? Looks sleepy tired ,hair is kind of hippy style ,daari, outfit not good .his look s sorry to say not impressive..kiya hui? Y this bhes re baba?πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hai na hai na πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I also thought the same ki ekdum se depressed devdas type baithe rhega and then ekdum se hyperactive mode... It's like aparichit in ITV universe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and wo uska fist bump... Taking social distancing to next level πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wrongturn722

Hai na hai na πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I also thought the same ki ekdum se depressed devdas type baithe rhega and then ekdum se hyperactive mode... It's like aparichit in ITV universe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and wo uska fist bump... Taking social distancing to next level πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

well said smiley32smiley32specially last Saturday and Sunday I was 😱πŸ₯΄ to c him ..all black jhola kind of '60s pants, hare rama hare krishna movie hippie hair style uske upar ittusa ponytail ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ devdaas daari..πŸ₯΄ achanak ki hoya ..they dont know this looks will looks nice on him or not just apply it ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really hilarious..kuch bhi yaar
Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
wrongturn722 thumbnail

well said smiley32smiley32specially last Saturday and Sunday I was 😱πŸ₯΄ to c him ..all black jhola kind of '60s pants, hare rama hare krishna movie hippie hair style uske upar ittusa ponytail ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ devdaas daari..πŸ₯΄ achanak ki hoya ..they dont know this looks will looks nice on him or not just apply it ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really hilarious..kuch bhi yaar

And then zabardasti aake usko ganwa bhi sunana hai... Kon demand kiya re... Judge bne ho judge kr lo .. Dr turu lob bnna hai... Boxing krna hai ...

Don't bash me but Anu ji dikhne pe my dhyan always goes to his naak... Alag se dikhta hai his bada sa naak... And what was that shayri nhi aa rhi...?? Aadha episode usi pe uda diye 😏😏 And neeti is always gorgeous, but shayd channel ka demand hai to she also has to do thoda 50 rupya kaatne wala kaam...

kinu17 thumbnail

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36 ur comments made me laugh like a hell..exactly kaun kehtahe hr ko chalang laga ke stage mai jaake gaane ka after each performance . Oi purana songs jo hit hua tha same o same o..🀣🀣 anu is another character..hilarious sher he tried 🀣

This year srgmp is totally not attractive..

Ek aashique singer won't clean beard jub tak woh unke paas nahi wapas aayegi or whatever..huliya badlo she will be back automatically..but chashmish singer i like her ..anther tribal one guy ..he is good too..

Naam forgot..πŸ™ƒ

wrongturn722 thumbnail

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36 ur comments made me laugh like a hell..exactly kaun kehtahe hr ko chalang laga ke stage mai jaake gaane ka after each performance . Oi purana songs jo hit hua tha same o same o..🀣🀣 anu is another character..hilarious sher he tried 🀣

This year srgmp is totally not attractive..

Ek aashique singer won't clean beard jub tak woh unke paas nahi wapas aayegi or whatever..huliya badlo she will be back automatically..but chashmish singer i like her ..anther tribal one guy ..he is good too..

Naam forgot..πŸ™ƒ

I'm happy that this made you laugh 😊

Bullet ko bol rhe kya wo tribal singer?? 🌝🌝 Jo baal kholta hai fir uska sara power wapas aa jata hai πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Baki I saw ki ye daadhi wala aashiq was in 2015 ka srgmp bangla... Mtlb nothing is new ye bnda tb se idhr hi hai🌝🌝 and srgmp 2023 is showing his story like new new hai ekdum fresh fresh dil ka omlet bna hai aur ab ye idhr singur bnne aya

kinu17 thumbnail

Sunday episode. Anu was like pls peace ,peace karke sabko almost dara ke ..soniya and bijaya Lakshmi ko top 12 mai shamil kiya ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and same old boring dialogue aag laga dia 🀣🀣🀣

Tribal singer is Albert ..

Love so far aaroh's voice ..his dad is πŸ’“

wrongturn722 thumbnail

Sunday episode. Anu was like pls peace ,peace karke sabko almost dara ke ..soniya and bijaya Lakshmi ko top 12 mai shamil kiya ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and same old boring dialogue aag laga dia 🀣🀣🀣

Tribal singer is Albert ..

Love so far aaroh's voice ..his dad is πŸ’“

Are you talking about albert??? πŸ˜…πŸ˜… He's the only asian face I can see ..

Yeah Aaroh's father is good ... His clip of srgmp 2007 was cute. Seems like the reason they selected him maybe and that HR drama of not so OG voice was just 50 rs overacting

kinu17 thumbnail

Yes Albert..smiley20

Bullet ?😱 seriously Tell me whose parents love to keep bullet name for their son?🀣🀣🀣