Discuss Mega Auditions here

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

As expected, Abdul/Albert/Nishtha/Ronita made the cut.

The rest will have to wait till the end to know their fates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Nishtha & Ranita were good. Nishtha has more command over classical portions whereas Ranita's strong point is feel and emotions. Both are potential finalists.

Bekhayali I think could have been better but still I found Abdul better than Albert probably because the song was totally his type.

I liked Rik and Sana. Hope they get selected.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Nishtha & Ranita were good. Nishtha has more command over classical portions whereas Ranita's strong point is feel and emotions. Both are potential finalists.

Bekhayali I think could have been better but still I found Abdul better than Albert probably because the song was totally his type.

Agree totally. Nishtha’s classical base is her strength, while Ranita brings in a lot of feel. Also her tonal quality is slightly better than Nishtha’s. Both were superb yesterday.

Abdul & Albert are neck-to-neck. Abdul being a track singer gets the technicalities right, while Albert’s voice has a freshness & original feel.
Going to be tough to decide between these two.

These 4 will sail through upto finals.

Of the rest, Sana & Rik should make it to top 12.

The trio of girls did better than the audition rounds, maybe one will get selected; don’t remember the name. The judges went gaga over them yesterday.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Agree.
Bekhayali was way out of Albert's comfort zone. Wait for Albert to sing romantic songs. You will feel the song.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Agree.
Bekhayali was way out of Albert's comfort zone. Wait for Albert to sing romantic songs. You will feel the song.

Yeah, expected Bekhayali to be better. Remember how Rishi aced it.

Bekhayali as a duet should’ve been between Abdul & Rik

altgr thumbnail

Top 12. Hardly any surprises. Good mix of contestants. All the male contestants except Aaroh, seem better suited for contemporary songs. It'll be interesting to see how they handle retro songs. Hoping for a wonderful season ahead.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxBOGiPo1jE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm really looking forward to Sana and Sneha. I really like both their voice texture. While Sneha is already a playback singer so the finesse is expected but I think Sana is going to be the dark horse. I think if she is trained well throughout the show we might get a good female contemporary singer in her.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

I felt Chaitanya to be better than vaastav. But I knew vaastav would get in to fill the folksy gap.

They could’ve taken shalini instead of Sonia,

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Enjoyed the Mega Audition episodes. Nice choice of songs. 👍. A good mix according to the genre of the contestants. Whoever is at the helm did a superb job of training & arranging the music. 👍👌. Who is the ‘Neeraj’ of this team, Realityshow?

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Enjoyed the Mega Audition episodes. Nice choice of songs. 👍. A good mix according to the genre of the contestants. Whoever is at the helm did a superb job of training & arranging the music. 👍👌. Who is the ‘Neeraj’ of this team, Realityshow?

Rathijit from Zee Bangla.
Expect a lot of instrumentation to accompany the singers and a lot of innovation in the use of instruments and composition.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvMLM_fh3Aq/