Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

So I went and checked the episodes and counted, they showed 22 selected contestants during the auditions. So wonder who are the rest three of them.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

No. He is the guy with autism

Oh yes, of course. Sorry about that.

altgr thumbnail

Digressing a bit , sorry, - but just curious to know, is Anjali still in the running in IGT?

Sorry I missed this post. I have not watched IGT after opening week so no idea. Interestingly Anjali never posted about IGT on her Instagram.

Momma are you watching IGT? Is Anjali Gaikwad selected?

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Probably these 3 people? I think their performances were not shown on TV but they got selected?

First two were shown in the auditions, the last one wasn't shown.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Sorry I missed this post. I have not watched IGT after opening week so no idea. Interestingly Anjali never posted about IGT on her Instagram.

Momma are you watching IGT? Is Anjali Gaikwad selected?

Don't think so, I saw only the grand premiere and only two music related performances were there- the jugalbandi trio and some rapper.

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So far, watched 4 episodes and all of them have one thing in common. The actual contestants are shown for about 33 % of the duration, the rest 67 % is filled with judges drama, especially HR's buffoonery. Are we here to watch senseless comedy or singing? I really wonder why HR is all over the place in every reality show in the past several years? Waiting anxiously for Shreya, Vishal and Sanu in Indian Idol

Edited by suresh555 - 1 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They will select him in top 12 for the drama aspect. Sad.

Yea that is sad! i work with kids with autism so its frustrating to see the condition used for drama like this, I wish his parents had not disclosed it to the show

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

So far, watched 4 episodes and all of them have one thing in common. The actual contestants are shown for about 33 % of the duration, the rest 67 % is filled with judges drama, especially HR's buffoonery. Are we here to watch senseless comedy or singing? I really wonder why HR is all over the place in every reality show in the past several years? Waiting anxiously for Shreya, Vishal and Sanu in Indian Idol

Wish these 3 are there as judges in Indian Idol .. I don't want to see Neha Kurkure 🌝🫠🥺