Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

First 7 I think I have the same list. Sana I think was this weekend because I don't remember that name.

From the next list - I guess Vastav will be brought in as his story and style are similar to Sawai. Others they are all more or less making up the numbers.

I think they will retain Kartik for obvious reasons.
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I think they will retain Kartik for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah - 1 of the "dosti" pair, right?

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

@bold :- I was thinking that one of them getting in was a long shot, so imagine my shock when all 3 got selected !

Sat epi had 3 auditions in all - though I FFed, don’t think I missed any. So max 2 mnts per contestant , it was just 6-7 mnts of performance & 50 mnts of filler bytes! As I recall, it was Sneha, vaastav & 3 musketeers! Did I miss any??
Didnt watch Sunday’s since my thumb asked for a break from the remote. 🙄

I think the best part of these shows is your humour. Waiting for the weekly dose 😂

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold :- I was thinking that one of them getting in was a long shot, so imagine my shock when all 3 got selected !

Sat epi had 3 auditions in all - though I FFed, don’t think I missed any. So max 2 mnts per contestant , it was just 6-7 mnts of performance & 50 mnts of filler bytes! As I recall, it was Sneha, vaastav & 3 musketeers! Did I miss any??
Didnt watch Sunday’s since my thumb asked for a break from the remote. 🙄

Sorry, not able to edit.

Reg bold :- It was Sana, Sneha, the 9th std boy & 3 musketeers.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I like the first 2 more than the 3rd. But I feel that Anshul guy is probably some rich man's eccentric son who is singing on the streets just out of his whims, and an unwillingness to pursue routine work. Just a feeling after looking at him, his language, accent, clothes, etc.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't seen SRGMP properly in years so I'm hoping to watch it more regularly so far I've liked Ranita and some of the names escape me but the girl with the guitar (the very first one that came in today's episode) was good. Kartik (I believe he was the man with autism) was good but I don't see him staying in the competition, my only hope is that they don't stretch his condition a lot for drama because that is the last thing they need to do for an already misunderstood population

anoushka_113 thumbnail

I like the first 2 more than the 3rd. But I feel that Anshul guy is probably some rich man's eccentric son who is singing on the streets just out of his whims, and an unwillingness to pursue routine work. Just a feeling after looking at him, his language, accent, clothes, etc.

Agree totally about Anshul. He looks anything but a fakir.

Even I didn’t like the 3rd guy much.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Oh yeah - 1 of the "dosti" pair, right?

No. He is the guy with autism
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I haven't seen SRGMP properly in years so I'm hoping to watch it more regularly so far I've liked Ranita and some of the names escape me but the girl with the guitar (the very first one that came in today's episode) was good. Kartik (I believe he was the man with autism) was good but I don't see him staying in the competition, my only hope is that they don't stretch his condition a lot for drama because that is the last thing they need to do for an already misunderstood population

They will select him in top 12 for the drama aspect. Sad.