Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

First 7 I think I have the same list. Sana I think was this weekend because I don't remember that name.

From the next list - I guess Vastav will be brought in as his story and style are similar to Sawai. Others they are all more or less making up the numbers.

yeah, agree about Vastav. 👍

Albert has strong competition from Abdul

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Just warched saturday’s episode. They showed only 3 in an almost 1 hr episode. 🙄. Didn’t like the trio of girls - found them v average.

Still trying to recollect the names. Sana is the one who sang Tum Jo mil gaye ho? Or was it Sneha ?
Didn’t like Sonia much.

Vastav will definitely be selected - his profile. & genre fits the ‘sawai slot’.

Not watched Sunday’s yet.

Good to see you here smiley4

No Sana is the one who sang Love You Zindagi.

Sneha sang Tum Jo mil gaye ho.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

yeah, agree about Vastav. 👍

Albert has strong competition from Abdul

Yes both are singing Bekhayali together in the mega auditions. I think both will be taken in Top 12.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes both are singing Bekhayali together in the mega auditions. I think both will be taken in Top 12.

oh great! Liking them both. 👍👌
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Good to see you here smiley4

No Sana is the one who sang Love You Zindagi.

Sneha sang Tum Jo mil gaye ho.

oh ok. I liked both. Better than Sonia.
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think all these girls will be selected.

Still wondering what happened with Debanjana. She was definitely there with other participants. I hope as RealityShow said, she will be there in Indian Idol.

Yeah I mean even if her performance was bad, I'm sure she wouldn't have been worse than those three friends who came and got selected. I have a feeling they didn't show all the twenty five auditions, I mean they max showed four/five performances each day so even after four days that leaves us with a lot of unseen auditions right? And all the auditions shown had some or the other back story they could show to pass time so I feel they have edited some auditions out and maybe Debanjana might be one of them. I may be wrong. But honestly I would like to see Debanjana in Indian idol than SRGMP now looking at the contestants.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just searched Sneha on Instagram and she is already a playback singer 😒😒 and here I was wondering such manjhi hui awaaz at a contestant level smiley44Also that whole Guitar drama was so dumb. Like they really want us to believe all of that happened?smiley36

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I just searched Sneha on Instagram and she is already a playback singer 😒😒 and here I was wondering such manjhi hui awaaz at a contestant level smiley44Also that whole Guitar drama was so dumb. Like they really want us to believe all of that happened?smiley36

Is this the same Sneha who is Arunita's friend?

anoushka_113 thumbnail

I thought the same hearing the guitar story 🤣
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Yeah I mean even if her performance was bad, I'm sure she wouldn't have been worse than those three friends who came and got selected. I have a feeling they didn't show all the twenty five auditions, I mean they max showed four/five performances each day so even after four days that leaves us with a lot of unseen auditions right? And all the auditions shown had some or the other back story they could show to pass time so I feel they have edited some auditions out and maybe Debanjana might be one of them. I may be wrong. But honestly I would like to see Debanjana in Indian idol than SRGMP now looking at the contestants.

@bold :- I was thinking that one of them getting in was a long shot, so imagine my shock when all 3 got selected !

Sat epi had 3 auditions in all - though I FFed, don’t think I missed any. So max 2 mnts per contestant , it was just 6-7 mnts of performance & 50 mnts of filler bytes! As I recall, it was Sneha, vaastav & 3 musketeers! Did I miss any??
Didnt watch Sunday’s since my thumb asked for a break from the remote. 🙄