Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

You did not miss anything.
Very average weekend.
As far as I am concerned the main attractions were on the 1st day followed by a slightly weaker 2nd day. 3rd and 4th days were fillers. Most of the eliminations will happen from that lot in the next round.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks folks. My guess is they already knew the 12 they have to select, rest are fillers and the 800 (claimed number) audience is just hired for sitting there 😄

altgr thumbnail

So who will make it to Top 12 according to you?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

You did not miss anything.
Very average weekend.
As far as I am concerned the main attractions were on the 1st day followed by a slightly weaker 2nd day. 3rd and 4th days were fillers. Most of the eliminations will happen from that lot in the next round.

Havent watched this weekend. Was planning to catch up. But now, I think , I will pass
altgr thumbnail

Contestants, I am 100% sure will be selected in Top12 -

1. Nishtha

2. Ranita

3. Albert

4. Sonia

5. Vijayalakshmi

6. Rik

7. Abdul

8. Sana

Other 4 from these

Sneha

Aaroh

Shalini

Vastav

Bullet

Anmol

Chaitanya

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

1. Nishtha

2. Ranita

3. Albert

4. Sonia

5. Vijayalakshmi

6. Rik

7. Abdul

8. Sana

Other 4 from these

Sneha

Aaroh

Shalini

Vastav

Bullet

Anmol

Chaitanya

First 7 I think I have the same list. Sana I think was this weekend because I don't remember that name.

From the next list - I guess Vastav will be brought in as his story and style are similar to Sawai. Others they are all more or less making up the numbers.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So who will make it to Top 12 according to you?

I don't even remember half of the names smiley36 But I would like to see Vijaylakshmi, Nishtha/Ronita, Sana and Sneha. I liked their voices.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I don't even remember half of the names smiley36 But I would like to see Vijaylakshmi, Nishtha/Ronita, Sana and Sneha. I liked their voices.

I think all these girls will be selected.

Still wondering what happened with Debanjana. She was definitely there with other participants. I hope as RealityShow said, she will be there in Indian Idol.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. Nishtha

2. Ranita

3. Albert

4. Sonia

5. Vijayalakshmi

6. Rik

7. Abdul

8. Sana

Other 4 from these

Sneha

Aaroh

Shalini

Vastav

Bullet

Anmol

Chaitanya

Just warched saturday’s episode. They showed only 3 in an almost 1 hr episode. 🙄. Didn’t like the trio of girls - found them v average.

Still trying to recollect the names. Sana is the one who sang Tum Jo mil gaye ho? Or was it Sneha ?
Didn’t like Sonia much.

Vastav will definitely be selected - his profile. & genre fits the ‘sawai slot’.

Not watched Sunday’s yet.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail

I think all these girls will be selected.

Still wondering what happened with Debanjana. She was definitely there with other participants. I hope as RealityShow said, she will be there in Indian Idol.

Digressing a bit , sorry, - but just curious to know, is Anjali still in the running in IGT?