Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

All pretences have been dropped now!! This season is really taking things to a new level!

Heard the first minute or so and she seems to have done reasonably well.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

All pretences have been dropped now!! This season is really taking things to a new level!

Heard the first minute or so and she seems to have done reasonably well.

It's not her first song with HR.

https://youtu.be/wlgEgkxzvao?si=TmsPOb_u9Hi420l0

https://youtu.be/UGLeKBa_BCo?si=1ul_7klOaddAzc1b

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Wow! I have clearly lost track of HR's releases 😂

But this proves my point, right? On the one hand there are introductions and auditions and stuff, and on the other hand they are already singing for one of the judges!

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm planning to watch straight from either the mega audition or top 12/15 when they shift to original stage. I tried watching the first episode. There were hardly five singers and rest was all just nonsense drama. Lost my patience smiley36 Has Debanjana come yet?

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I'm planning to watch straight from either the mega audition or top 12/15 when they shift to original stage. I tried watching the first episode. There were hardly five singers and rest was all just nonsense drama. Lost my patience smiley36 Has Debanjana come yet?

No. I guess either she changed her decision to participate or didn't get selected.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Missing both episodes this weekend. Please post your reviews.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Missing both episodes this weekend. Please post your reviews.

Even I have not watched properly but I feel they showed their best contestants in the first week itself. Still good talent in 2nd week too. They have selected 25 contestants, next week is mega audition. Contestants will be singing duets in the battle. Top 12 will be selected. Going to be tough for judges to select best 12.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know if it's just me but I had some really huge expectations from the auditions this time based on the promos but I'm quite underwhelmed. I found the singers in first week much better than this week. I liked Sana, Sneha and Shalini from this week but they should've shown some more contestants. Did they even air the auditions of all the twenty five contestants? idk but my expectations have gone down a bit post the auditions ( also doesn't help that the timepass in between is just too much compared to the actual singing). Now only hope is on Indian Idol.

Also why did they choose those three friends yesterday? I thought all the three were strictly average. Maybe good performers but singing level was too amateurish.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 1 years ago