Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

One thing that is becoming clear to us (at my home) is that the ones who have already been selected i.e. the ones whose promos we have already seen earlier and the ones we are seeing now in the audition round, are the only genuine singers in that auditorium. The others are just hired actors to fill up the seats. Their body language and general demeanour shows that there is no nervousness at all and they are just there to enjoy the show! This season is taking the subterfuge to another level altogether!

Also, Aditya being called Doctor OG was downright cheap!

Abdul was good - I liked him from the promo too.

Karthik was decent - and his story is very touching.

Aaroh was decent as well. But not an outstanding voice.

Others were journeymen (journeywomen).

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely loved Nishita and Albert. I am not that impressed with Ronita, simply because she played around with the originality of the song, a bit too much that the impact was lost for me. She tried to add a bit much classical to it where the parts were supposed to be soothing. To me the sweetness of the song was lost.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suresh555

I absolutely loved Nishita and Albert. I am not that impressed with Ronita, simply because she played around with the originality of the song, a bit too much that the impact was lost for me. She tried to add a bit much classical to it where the parts were supposed to be soothing. To me the sweetness of the song was lost.

To be honest, my wife who is a big fan of Lata ji had the same comments. Right after Ranita's performance she actually listened to the original 😂

altgr thumbnail

Abdul seems very promising, should make it to the final selection.

Aaroh has a beautiful voice and he seems to be a big admirer of Rafi & Sonu.

Sonia & Bullet are the powerful performers. I may love some of their performances but these are not the singers I will always look forward to see them performing.

Vastav I found average. I absolutely love Salman Ali and Mani in this genre but at the same time I can't connect with singers like Vastav and Harsh (from Lil Champs ) that much.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Some audition performances have been uploaded:
Kabo
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cweowm3Ilsr/

Anmol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwevx4HI5Nl/

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
suresh555 thumbnail

I am glad to know that I am not the only one. As Ronita kept singing, I am thinking nooooo, and then the judges go crazy and I am thinking, you guys are kidding me. The worst part was they were comparing her to nishita, who was brilliant

suresh555 thumbnail

Gave it a 2nd hear, sorry still feel she is overrated in this song.

Edited by suresh555 - 1 years ago