Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for opening this thread. Really looking forward to the show. After a long time SRGMP Seniors is looking interesting to me.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

26- Aug-2023

I really like Albert's voice. I am afraid that even if he is a top contender on merit, detractors will point to his tragic story to pull him down as a sympathy gatherer.

Ranita and Nishtha also sang well. Others sang well too. But these 3 stuck in my memory.

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

First Episode. Great talent but unnecessary drama as usual. HR was so OTT, surprisingly Anu seemed normal. Neeti is good.

I think all the contestants performed really well.

My most favourite performance from today will be Ranita. Just loved it ❤️

Then Rik, Nishtha and Albert. Albert is a an easygoing performer. Heartbreaking to know what happened to him and his wife. It seems like Nishtha has become even better from SS2. She will definitely be a finalist if everything goes well. I see a good potential in Rik, he can be the star contestant of the show.

It feels weird to see judges act like they are seeing the contestants for the first when they have already been part of a show together. They can easily say that we know each other without naming the show.

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

First Episode. Great talent but unnecessary drama as usual. HR was so OTT, surprisingly Anu seemed normal. Neeti is good.

I think all the contestants performed really well.

My most favourite performance from today will be Ranita. Just loved it ❤️

Then Rik, Nishtha and Albert. Albert is a an easygoing performer. Heartbreaking to know what happened to him and his wife. It seems like Nishtha has become even better from SS2. She will definitely be a finalist if everything goes well. I see a good potential in Rik, he can be the star contestant of the show.

It feels weird to see judges act like they are seeing the contestants for the first when they have already been part of a show together. They can easily say that we know each other without naming the show.

Agreed on most things. 👍🏼

Unnecessary over the top drama. 😡

Three singers looked promising to me. Nishtha, Albert and Ronita.

Nishtha surely will go a long way.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Albert was his usual casual self and Ronita is now a skilled performer. I am not a great fan of Nishtha's tonal quality but her skills were very evident. I have heard Rik before. His drama skills are a tad higher than his singing skills - and that is saying a lot because he is a seasoned performer with years of experience.
Between Nishtha and Ronita the Lata Mangeshkar 'song-singer' slot is now blocked. The romantic male singer slot has Albert as a serious contender. It is the other genres - the screamers, folk singers, rock stars and male sad song executioners etc. that will fill the roster. Variety is the spice of music reality shows these days.
If Albert survives the early rounds he will bring a lot of smiles to a lot of faces. I hope he does well. I will root for him.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Albert was his usual casual self and Ronita is now a skilled performer. I am not a great fan of Nishtha's tonal quality but her skills were very evident. I have heard Rik before. His drama skills are a tad higher than his singing skills - and that is saying a lot because he is a seasoned performer with years of experience.
Between Nishtha and Ronita the Lata Mangeshkar 'song-singer' slot is now blocked. The romantic male singer slot has Albert as a serious contender. It is the other genres - the screamers, folk singers, rock stars and male sad song executioners etc. that will fill the roster. Variety is the spice of music reality shows these days.
If Albert survives the early rounds he will bring a lot of smiles to a lot of faces. I hope he does well. I will root for him.

Is Rik also from SRGMP Bangla?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

Is Rik also from SRGMP Bangla?

Finalist Zee Bangla SRGMP 2015.
Obviously this is a track that he is kind of stuck to! 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkDq8oUZgk

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Finalist Zee Bangla SRGMP 2015.
Obviously this is a track that he is kind of stuck to! 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkDq8oUZgk

But. Well... Arunita's version of this for me, any day! Hearing her singing this live was a treat!

altgr thumbnail

Wow. Ranita's performance shared by some page on FB has over 11 million views already.

https://fb.watch/mH0nrtJGdj/?mibextid=NnVzG8