Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhyabanoj

Amazing, read all the parts in one go
Eagerly waiting for the next

Thanks dear!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART-25

It was a beautiful morning. The pale yellow light of the morning sun were caressing his face as soon as he stepped on to the terrace. A slight breeze brought along with it a flowery smell... Maan looked around and slowly approached the other side of the terrace. An invisible pull was pulling him...and then she came into view...

His geetu was standing there at the edge holding onto the railing. She was wearing a pale orange salwar and it seemed she had just taken shower. Her naturally curled hair was dripping water. She was looking enthral and innocent.

Jhonka Hawa Ka Aaj Bhi, Julfein Udaata Hoga Na,
Tera Dupatta Aaj Bhi Tere, Sar Se Sarakta Hoga Na

Maan could still smell the fresh smell of her shampooed hair from his memories. The fruity smell of her shampoo had always provided him with strange contentment.

Baalon Mein Tere Aaj Bhi, Phool Koi Sajta Hoga Na,

Maan fondly remembered he had always loved the way geetu used to decorate her hairs with flowers... He remembered that he had seen her awake quite late... he watched her worriedly to find traces of the eventful last night...

Thandi Hawayein Raaton Mein Tujhko, Thapkiyaan Deti Hongi Na
Chaand Ki Thandak Kwabon Mein Tujhko, Le Ke Toh Jaati Hogi Na,
Sooraj Ki Kirnen Subah Ko Teri Needien Udaati Hogi Na,

Maan did not know when in trance he had started walking towards her. It had been years he had let loose the control he had over himself. He had almost forgotten how it felt to give in to your emotions...

Sooraj Ki Kirnen Subah Ko Teri Needien Udaati Hogi Na,
Mere Khayalon Mein Sanam, Khud Se hi Baatein Karti Hogi Na,

Maan stood just behind geet. The sudden intrusion in her private space made geet hitch her breath sharply... She could feel his heat even when he did not even touch her...

Main Dekhta Hoon Chup Chup Ke Tumko, Mehasoos Karti Hogi Na,

Jhonka Hawa Aaj Bhi Julfein Udaata Hoga Na

Maan slowly kept his both hands encaging her yet still not touching her. His not touching her made things more vulnerable for Geet. Geet wanted to ask many things. She wanted to shout and ask him why he had said those venomous words ripping apart her soul. She wanted to slap him hard across his face for all those painful moments she endured in past. Most importantly she wanted to ask if her love had not been enough that he could trust her enough to tell the truth.

Kagaz Pe Meri, Tasveer Jaisi Kuch Toh Banati Hogi Na,
Ulat Palat Ke, Dekh Ke Usko Jee Bhar Ke Hansti Hogi Na,
Hanste Hanste Aankhen Tumhari, Bhar Bhar Aati Hongien Na,
Mujhko Dhaka Tha, Dhoop Mein Jis Se, Woh Aanchal Bhigoti Hogi Na,
Saawan Ki Rimjhim Mera Tarana, Yaad Dilati Hogi Na,
Ik Ik Meri Baatein Tumko Yaad Toh Aati Hongein Na,
Yaad Toh Aati Hogi Na, Yaad Toh Aati Hogi Na,
Kya Tum Mere In Sab Sawalon Ka Kuch Toh Jawab Dogi Na

But in that moment when she could feel him yet not touch him, when he was near yet he was not...Geet could not say a word... Neither her accusations, nor her feelings. A lone tear was dropping from her eyes. She felt his fingers tenderly wiping away the lone tear from her cheeks. She stood stiff when she felt Maan turning her towards him.

Maan: "How many times have I told you Geetu I don't like this tear drops in your eyes?"

Maan's soft tender love filled voice was worse than those painful separations. That question however brought back the old fiery feisty Geet back. Ignoring the mushy feeling in her heart she looked straight onto his eyes and spat, "Oh!! Really now!!! If I remember correctly you are the reason of these tears Mr. Khurana..."

The moment was broken and the magic was gone... Maan left her hand and stepped back slowly creating little gap between them.

He knew he deserved it yet it broke his heart o watch her so broken.

Maan slowly stepped back going away from her reach with his eyes fixed on hers. When geet was sure he won't utter a single word as always a deep and painful voice said," Geetu!!! I know what I have done is inexcusable. But I had reasons and you will found out soon. I had decided I will never ever come in front of you reminding you of our dreadful past. But I can see that in spite of all the things I had done to you, there's a tiny part of yours that still cares for me and cherishes our beautiful moments...and I will be there until that part is alive in you."

He turned and left. The dawn had turned into a morning of hope for her. Maybe all is not lost. What she had seen yesterday night was right. He had reasons. Slowly the tears she had stopped for years finally flowed as she let go of them giving in to the pain.

*****

"WHAT?"

A deep voice boomed in Khurana mansion.

Abhisekh:"How can this be possible?"

__

Abhisekh: "But ours is a family based company. We don't sell the shares, not the bulk amount anyway. And I have 40% shares in my name, 15% I have given to Maan.5% is there in vicky's name and another 25% in maa's name.  That makes almost 85% shares to be within the family. Then how can it be possible that the major share holder is someone else?"

__

Abhisekh:" I am going to vishakapatnam. Only Maan can tell me what exactly is going on here."

As soon as Abhisekh kept off the cell phone he found his youngest son watching him with absoulute disgust and smirking. For the first time in his life he was stumped with this look. It had the look as if he was some creature...

Abhisekh:"Vicky beta!!"

Vicky:"I am not your son Mr. khurana. Let's not be melodramatic now. Emotions do not suit you Mr. khurana."

Abhisekh:" But..."

Vicky:"No ifs and buts...I just came to watch the show. "

Abhisekh:"What do you mean?"

Vicky:"Years ago you had made my brother helpless...making him compromise as per your wish. Today I am watching that same helpless expressions on your face. But there's a difference. My brother had me, and maybe to some extent Dadima as well. But you have none. Trust me watching you helpless is soo much fun."

Vicky left the place whistling to the tune of a latest music. Abhisekh khurana did not have any time but something at the back of his mind said that he was wrong.

Savitri Devi watched the entire conversation silently. She had the feeling a change was coming and indeed it came. She went and stood in front of Vicky's room. Vicky was packing when he felt his dadima standing behind him.

Vicky:"What happened dadima?"

S:"I want to go along with you Vicky. I want to undo the things I have done wrong. I want to stand beside Maan, be there for him when he wins our bahu back."

Vicky:"Should I trust you dadima? I hope this is not another brilliant scheme of yours and Mr. Abhisekh Khurana's?"

S:"I know I have lost your trust. But give me one chance to win that back. I have a feeling you are going to need me there to win back her."

Vicky smiled back the same innocent mischievous smile he used to smile years back and said,"Dadima!!! What's cooking!!!"

Savitri devi winked and said,"Your brother had been Maan Singh Khurana for quite a long time... it's time we give him a chance to be maan again..".

Vicky and dadi high-fived with each other. Savitri Devi sighed in relief. She knew the damage she had done was not to be easily undone. But she was happy she at least started the process...

*****

Dev got up at the sound of a happy giggling. He got up and realized he had slept of on a chair by the window. He looked out of the window to welcome a new dawn. The giggling sounds of innocent laughter caught his attention again. He looked down to find a rare sight.

It was Samaira giggling with a bunch of kids. She looked carefree and years younger. All the kids were jumping on a mud poodle and Samaira was just giggling standing by the side. Suddenly one of the kids pulled her and she started jumping along with the other kids.

Dev watched her from the balcony. It had been years he had seen a carefree Sam. He watched her endearingly. He leaned on to the railing watching her when suddenly her eyes fell upon him. She stopped jumping abruptly.

He straightened himself as he saw shadows of last night linger over her. Sam slowly bent down whispering something to the kids. Slowly she came out of the poodle. Her hunched back and unsteady steps made her all the more vulnerable to Dev's eyes as he watched her disappear. The part of him which was Sam's lover wanted to run behind her and take her in the folds of his arms. Yet another part which was Geetu's brother stopped him from going behind her. Torn between the two, he banged his hand on the railing trying to contain his frustration.

Samaira came back to reality as she saw that one pair of eyes which once used to look at her with utmost love and care today was emotionless. She would have left the place today itself but she had some dues to pay. It had been her obstinacy and madness had started it all. Had she not forced her father to make Maan her husband maybe she would have found her way to Dev!!

Bygones are bygones now and it is for her to do the right thing. She will play her part to end the drama and leave this country. She had already applied for masters abroad and she will join the university this fall. It is high time she takes some time away from everyone. She needed time to heal and then maybe someday she will find herself worthy to come and stand in front of Dev again...

How was it? Hope up to your expectations. I am sorry for updating  late...

Thank you all for all the lovely comments and likes...means a lot to me...those who want pms please add me in your buddy list...waiting eagerly for your response...don't know how it came out...do comment and press like

flowing_river thumbnail
maan's,vicky's and dadima's 45% shares..so,maan has turned tables...
eagerly waiting for next part...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Loved the little part of maaneet
Dadi wants to go aling with vicky to bring back maan from msk...& bahu too
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part Aditi.

Time for Abhishek to pay.

Glad that Daadima has seen the light.

Feeling bad for Dev..

Thanks for updating.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...feeling bad for 4 of them-maan , geet , dev , sam...hope every misunderstanding ends soon...
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
 geet  believes Maan had reasons for his rude behaviour towards her
dadi and vicky in mission to reunite maneet๐Ÿ˜Š
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it.
vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail