Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nostalgicmoon

Jst finished all d 22 parts and its really heart touching,its true smtimes silence speaks more Dan words, really fallen love with dis geet she is so mature towards d relations and maan who is more Dan capable in his all relationships otr Dan his love life.waiting for nxt part and pls add me in your buddy list

Thanks dear!!!

Happy Diwali!!😊
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awesome updates...read in one go...plz update soon...waiting eagerly for ch 23

Thanks Dear!!!
Happy Diwali!!! ðŸ˜Š

aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadiaKhurram

wonderful story i finished all today
maan is helpless but maan singh khurana never
geet still tursting him
many realization
4 broken heart in same place
maan had reason fr his act wil reveal later waiting fr that
plz conti soon soon

Well truth will be revealed now...

Happy Diwali dear!!!😊
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

nice update
geet stil trusts maan...n loves him...
sameera finally realized she always loved dev nt maan...
loved it

Thanks dear!!!

Happy Diwali ðŸ˜Š
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Part 23

Abhisekh khurana was sitting in his study. He had found out a disturbing fact. Geet Handa is present in Adi's marriage function. It was really worrying him. He knew Maan still harboured feelings for that girl. It took a lot for him to bring Maan back in the tracks. He can't let that girl ruin everything.

Savitri devi approached her son. She had been so wrong about everything but her greatest mistake had been to listen to her manipulative son and trying to separate Maan and Geet.

S: "Abhisekh I want to have a talk with you."

A:" I don't have time right now Maa. I am leaving for Vizag now and my presence is needed there."

S: "Mr. Abhisekh Khurana. Don't ever forget you are speaking with your mother here. And I did not ask for your permission. I am just telling you my decision about it."

Abhisekh khurana knew that whenever his mother uses this tone she means business and it is prudent to listen to her.

S:"Abhisekh, I know why you want to go to vizag? You have ruined Maan once. I regret that I had helped you out in that. But don't do it this time or else you might actually lose your entire family in process."

A:"Maan is the CEO of our company Maa. He should act accordingly. I cannot allow maan to go and marry an ordinary girl. She is a no one. I will not allow Maan to ruin our reputation this way."

S:" Maan is not some business deal. He is a human and he deserves a life of his own. Stop treating him as just an asset of your company. "

A:"Maa am doing what is good for my son."

S:"No Abhisekh, you are doing what is good for your company. But remember Maan is no longer the fresh college pass out innocent lad. He is the Maan Singh Khurana. If he can make your business grow, he can ruin it to extinction as well. He already abhors you. It is time you stop thinking about your business profits and concentrate on your personal losses."

Savitri Devi left the room hoping her son could foresee what her old eyes had shown her. Maan has detached himself from family at an extent like they did not exist for him.  And why shouldn't he? After being the perfect son for the family he was denied the only thing he ever wished for. Savitri Devi still remembers the night years ago when Maan had confessed his feelings for Geet in front of them.

Past

Maan was apprehensive. He did not like the way his father had announced his and Samaira's wedding. For all he knew, he can never marry Samaira. He had always known Dev is in love with Sam and Maan can never hurt Dev in that way.

He braced himself as he entered his father's study where his dadima was present as well.

Maan: "May I come in dad?"

A:"Yes Maan."

M:"Thanks. Dad I have something important to discuss with you."

A:"What? Is our Mumbai project facing any issues? You were handling that I guess."

M:"Project is running fine dad. I wanted to discuss something personal."

A:"Is it important?"

M:"It is important to me dad."

A:"Fine, go on."

M:"I will not marry Samaira that nor will I have any official engagement."

Savitri devi:"But Maan you guys were about to be engaged. It is almost official..."

M:"I know dadi it is almost official. I cannot marry her. I won't be happy with her and neither will she be. I can't give her that place in my heart."

A:"May I know the reason for such obstinacy Maan?"

M:"I love someone else Dad. I will only marry the girl I have loved. "

A:"Who is this girl? The one you were having affair in college...Don't look so surprised Maan...I have been keeping tabs on you. I thought it was just for fun...I mean you are young and rich and I think she is quite..."

M:"Stop it dad! She is not a fling...I love her and want to marry her. "

A:"What about the Roys?"

M:"Samaira does not love me. She is infatuated by me. I won't marry her dad. I will marry only and only Geet and no one else."

A:"You know we have a merger planned with Roys and your and Samaira's marriage has its own reason."

M:"Dad, it is my life. And I won't let you ruin it because of some business plans."

S:"Is this the way to speak with your dad, Maan? I am sure your such behaviour is influenced by that middle class girl.."

M:"That middle class girl is my love dadi and she deserves some respect. She taught me to be a better person. I don't expect you guys to understand all this as you don't understand anything other than profit and loss statements. According to you she is an unwanted liability but for me she is my life."

A:"Maan, that is not the way we taught you to talk with your elders."

M:" I love geet. If you want me to respect you guys you have to give her the due respect she deserves."

S:"Maan, you have never ever raised a voice and today you are being rude. So why should we not infer that these changes are due to that girl?"

M:"I don't want to argue dadi. I want to convince you guys. I love her and I will be happy only with her. Don't you want me to be happy?"

Maan's question made everyone speechless. It was so tensed atmosphere ...like it was almost difficult to breathe. Abhisekh khurana said," Fine Maan. We will decide and let you know. Mean while I want you to visit our Amritsar branch. And you are not supposed to contact that girl in any form till we have decided about your future."

Maan smiled broadly with all his innocence and said, "No issues Dad. Anyway Geetu is having her exams now. I will meet her once you decide. Thank you so much dad for considering. Remember one thing Dad, she is my life."

Present

Savitri devi wished she would have been prudent enough to not separate the lovers. But she had been blind in family pride that she had forgotten money is ultimately made of paper and she should have invested in something more permanent like that of her relationship with her eldest grandson.

She still remembered the look in Maan's eyes when he had returned from Amritsar. He was like a living corpse.

Past

S: "What happened Maan beta? Are you fine?"

Maan was silent. He stared coldly at her with his almost lifeless eyes and said, "Mrs. Savitri Devi, congratulations!!! You won the deal and I lost my life, my love. You wanted your heir. You will have your heir. You wanted me to take care of Khurana Enterprise. I will take it to heights your worthless son never dreamt of. But you will never ever find Maan. Your eldest grandson, the eldest son of this family is dead. I am shifting to outhouse as I can't bear taking breath in the same air as that of you people."

Maan's words were cold and emotionless yet his disgust and absolute hatred were felt. Vicky was in college at that time. He had followed his brother to the outhouse.

V:"Dadi, the only living person in this house is Maan Veerji and I will stay wherever he stays. You all are zombies who can see and value nothing without a price tag. I am leaving the house as well."

Present

Savitri devi could feel tear drops falling from her eyes. She had lost not only her two grandsons that day but also the life of the mansion. A year ago when she had fallen terribly ill Maan and Vicky decided to come and stay back in the mansion. Maan had fulfilled all his duties as a grandson. He had been the best grandson only now no emotions are involved on his part. She could not remember the last time she had seen Maan happy...she ruefully realized that in the process of making money she had lost things that actually mattered...she has a hefty bank balance and many properties yet she is a burdened soul guilty of destroying a beautiful and pure relationships...

She was down in her remorse when she heard someone clearing his throat. She looked up to find Vicky aka Vickram khurana standing in front of her.

V:"You should be sleeping. It is quite late."

S:"I am worried...About Maan."

V:"I guess you lost the right to worry for him. You and dad are responsible for turning my soft hearted mild spoken brother into a ruthless tyrant people are afraid of. I don't know if veerji or bhabhi will forgive you but I will never ever forgive you for the painful and sleepless nights my brother had bore for past four years."

S:"You know Samaira told she will break of this engagement. Then why are you calling her Bhabhi Vicky?"

Vicky smiled a cold sarcastic smirk and said, "I have never considered Sam di as Maan bhaiya's wife. My bhabhi was, is and will always be Geet bhabhi...the one and only person for Maan veerji. I have known her from Maan veerji's description. I hope they are united...then maybe someday I will have it in my heart to forgive the people who had caused pain to the only person I have known as a family..."

Savitri Devi said in a low voice..."We are family Vicky.."

V:"oh really!!! I am sorry but families don't exploit each other, they don't manipulate each other. Families stand by each other in times of need... If you and Mr. Abhisekh Khurana are what you called a family to me then I m better off as an orphan than be your family..."

S:"Vicky..."

V:"I know that was harsh but you deserved it for letting your son ruin my brother's only happiness..."

And Vicky left the place leaving a guilt ridden Savitri Devi regretting and pondering over what if's...

Another part will follow soon

Thank you all for all the lovely comments and likes...means a lot to me...those who want pms please add me in your buddy list...waiting eagerly for your response...don't know how it came out...do comment and press like

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part
Now also maan's dad want geet away from maan...good atleast dadi understood maan
Loved vickyEdited by -Mithuna- - 10 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali and as you promised you fulfilled half promise since you said that you will give a double update today but this update was really worth the wait no complains for not updating another part as of now as if the next part will be saddy saddy types with maan's so called dad playing the ultimate villain and blackmail geet to stay away from his son then can't say how I will feel but yes as of now I have mixed feelings what came as a shock was dadi's involvement in plan to separate maneet I did had doubts that dadi was too involved in it but the confirmation of the same doubt has left me shocked.
Good that she now regrets of separating maneet but after reading the past I can't find it in me to forgive this woman maan I can still forgive (his words were harsh and he needs to fight for his love big time first to woo geet and then go against his family) yes he was practical and a bit more realistic if he had gone against his dad at that time then things might have been extremely difficult as he was nothing without his dad he would have been unable to give geet a secure life but now he is THE MSK a big name in corporate world now his dad can't manipulate him atleast can't say the same about geet as she is still vulnarable.
My guess is that besides waiting for samira to break the engagement maan also wanted to have a grip in the industry as well as his family he succeded in it like how he explained samira that he started to fight for his love ever since he broke geet's heart which my guess is to live in the outhouse make a name and final nail was to have his dad's 15% shares transfered in his name.I have a feeling that in the process of separating maneet this time abhishek khurana might end up in unitng them since now geet too has made up her mind to fight for her love all over again.
waiting for another update

Edited by Priya204 - 10 years ago
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Part 24

It was almost heart wrenching for Maan to find Geet and Dev in pain. It was easier when he was away but now witnessing a broken Geet and devastated Dev left him vulnerable as he recalled what he had gone and done...

Past

Maan was really happy his dad had actually considered his request. He knew nobody can deny Geet once they have met her. Yet he had this feeling behind the corner of his mind that something was wrong. It was almost time that Geet's semesters will be over. Even he will be heading towards Amritsar for the land deal. He wanted to prove himself as a responsible son.

The shrill sound of the phone broke his reverie. It was a call from Geetu... He smirked naughtily thinking it will be a sweet surprise for her if he tells her the good news of his family's acceptance of their relationship. He did not take the call. If only he would have taken the call things would have been different.

He was about to leave for his dinner when he received a call from Dev. They chatted away about many things. He even informed Dev about his going to Amritsar for a visit.

Next day the morning had been ominous with a heavy rainfall and thunderstorm. Maan's father suddenly announced on the break-fast table,"Maan, I have decided that I will accompany you to Amritsar. It is an important deal and I want to personally supervise every details of it."

M:"That will be great Dad. I can learn things from you as well."

A:"Of course Maan. You have just started working. You need to learn many things."

M:"yes dad."

A:"Your dadi will accompany us as well. She wanted to visit her natives."

M:"Ok dad."

Maan was too excited and lost in his own land to sense the slight conspiracy beneath the facade of everything. All three of them left for Amritsar. Maan was blissfully unaware of the changes this single trip will bring to his life.

Maan was working on his presentation. It had been a week they all had reached Amritsar. He was a bit worried as Geetu did not call him even once. It was not geetu like. His father had gone to some village along with his dadi for purchasing some lands. He was least interested in all this and was more worried about his Geetu.

That evening is something Maan can never forget in his entire life.his father returned alone form the trip. He was called by his father once again and something told him his life was to change forever.

A:"Maan, I want to inform you that you have to marry Samaira. Too much is at stake here. Only with the help of this merger can we take our business to great heights."

M:"But dad, I clearly told you about my views. I will not marry Sam or anyone else. I will only marry Geet. Where is dadima? Maybe she can put some sense into you."

A:"Your dadi has gone back to Delhi. And Maan, I hope you will have enough sense in you to agree with me. This decision is taken by both your dadi and me.I am telling this for our own good. That middle class girl can never be worthy of you."

M:"No Mr. Khurana, the only thing you are worried about is your fake reputation and vanity. If you had even slightest concern about me you would not be forcing me into something I am so against. Please dad, don't do this."

A:"I am doing what is right for you. You are a khurana and you should start behaving like one."

M:"Oh please!!! If being a khurana means giving up on my love or breaking my promises then I stop being one today. "

A:"Oh!!! Really Maan! And what are you...Today the whole country knows you as Abhisekh Khurana's son. Take that khurana out of your name and you are a big nothing. A person who has no idea about the realities of the world can only speaks such hilarious words."

M:"For you my achievements might have been something I was supposed to do but to the world outside they still are achievements. I am the topper of my class...I am sure I can bag some job. Anything will be better than staying here..."

A:"Sure Maan, go on and get out. But before that do check out these legal papers. Don't worry...they are just copies. The originals are still with me."

Maan took the papers and went back to his room. He was determined to leave the house rather than leaving Geet. On an impulse he logged into his gmail account to find numerous mails from Geetu. He opened the latest one...

Maan

What the hell is wrong with you? I have been trying to contact you for a week now. I am in real trouble Maan. Papaji had never let me know of his financial problems Maan. He had mortgaged his only asset of lifetime to bear expense of my education. Now the land has been sold by the back stabber friend aka money lender. I am feeling so guilty Maan. How could I have been so selfish not to understand my parent's plight? I am a bad daughter. I am a very bad daughter. I am in hoshiarpur now. I have found that the land is presently own by Khurana constructions. Do you think it will be possible for you to help me out? I would return you every penny of yours, just give us some time. I won't ever be able to forgive myself if I can't return my papaji his dream. I am coming to Amritsar tomorrow Maan. I know you are there. Please help me out. Love you

Yours and only yours

Geetu

Maan was shocked reading the mail. He knew very well who was behind everything. Frantically he started reading through the papers. One of them gave Abhisekh khurana the ownership of the land that once belonged to Mohinder Handa. The other two were some papers for two different small scale industries.

"Those are the two companies your precious Geet's brother and father work in."

M:"How can you be so heartless? Are you even a human? Why have you bought those companies?"

A:"I have bought them for safeguarding my heir. If you continue with your stubborn intentions of marrying that Geet I will make sure I ruin the entire Handa family and bring them on roads."

Maan was disgusted thinking for few insane years of his life he had actually admired his father. He knew he could never match the power Abhisekh Khurana was, not yet. He was worried about Geetu. She was in so much guilt just with the news of their land being sold. What will be her condition if she comes to know her love cost her family everything? That girl had made him want to live again? How can he let her wish she was dead watching her family get ruined due to her?

Maan knew he did not really have a choice. His love was his pride and he would never ever allow his Geetu to be ashamed of anything. With a cold voice he asked, "What do you want me to do Mr. Khurana?"

A: "I want you to stop every relationship with that girl in such a way she would hate herself for allowing to dream of being the khurana bahu."

M: "She never dreamt of being Khurana Bahu. She had loved me when she did not know anything about me. But you won't understand this as this is matters of heart and you are an inhuman. Fine I will do what you want me to do. I will break her heart such brutally she will regret even knowing me. I will make my engagement official for the whole country. But I want those papers. I want you to transfer everything in my name... papaji's  land and the companies they work in. "

A:"How can I trust you to keep your words?"

M:" Mr. Khurana, words like trust don't sound convincing from your mouth. I am a man of my words unlike you. I won't let you ruin anything for her anymore. "

Abhisekh khurana was somehow convinced. He agreed to transfer everything in Maan's name with a special clause that Maan will be the owner only after three years provided Abhisekh Khurana was convinced and agreed to transfer the properties at that time. Till then Abhisekh Khurana will be the legal owner.

Maan knew what he will be doing was brutal and he will not only kill her but Kill himself as well with his act. His heart cried out when he watched Geet trying to get hold of him and being insulted and ridiculed. He wanted to run and take her in his arms assuring and providing her the much needed solace. But he can't put her through any more pain than she already is.

His worst moments of life came and passed just like that as he uttered horrible lies demeaning his love. The lover inside him cursed him for being so weak. But the mind of his told him he had no choice.

Geet's reaction was heart breaking. Inside him there was a tiny hope his Geetu would read through his silence as always. But he had acted well and Geet was already in too much stress to read his mind. Once Geet left stating that he won't exist even in her memories he was numb. As soon as Geet closed the door of the conference room He let go of his act and let the despair get hold of his.

His father came in soon smirking shrewdly at the success of his plan

A:" Well done Maan Beta."

M:"It is Maan Singh Khurana or MK for you Mr. Abhisekh Khurana. Don't dare utter my name or try pretending we share a relationship even for a second. Your elder son is dead and you killed him."

Maan left the conference room in disgust killing the titters of Maan and becoming The Maan Singh Khurana.

Present

Even after four years the memories of past had the power to kill him. He just hoped everything works as per his plans. He had spent each day of last four years planning and plotting. He cannot lose this time. He will show that arrogant proud creature (Abhisekh)his place. He will make him beg same way once that man had made his love beg.

He looked outside to realize it was already morning. Vicky was supposed to reach today for attending Adi's sangeet. And if his calculations were right Mr. Abhisekh Khurana will come here by evening. History will repeat itself tonight, only the roles will be reversed. He smirked crookedly as he went towards the terrace for his morning exercise.

Precap: Jhoka hawa ka aaj bhi zulphe udata hoga na...

I guess we can have a little maaneet romance J

How was it? Hope up to your expectations. I am sorry for updating one day late but I did not want to update unless I was satisfied.

Thank you all for all the lovely comments and likes...means a lot to me...those who want pms please add me in your buddy list...waiting eagerly for your response...don't know how it came out...do comment and press like

ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updates...
Maan's father is really disgusting..
At least his dadi is feeling guilty for doing that...
Waiting for next part..