MG ff.This life is yours #3.part 53/54 pg 118/130 link for thread 4 pg - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
maan outburst geet labourpain started
who was that man and nurse
waiting fr nxt
shivaniguru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar...i think pari is the head nurse...my guess...
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update diii...dheere dheere geet ka fear kam ho gaya...jaanu bimar ho gai...ohh god kaun h ye jo maaneet k babies ko kidnap krna chahta h aur kaun h ye head nurse????? di kahi ye pari tho nai h?????
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz geet ko kuch maat hone dena maan...aur baby ko bhi kuch hone nehi dena...

superb n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update di
who's that creep man who wants to kidnap maaneets babies
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome...babies in trouble...pls update asap...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hai dears,😊
thanks for the friends who gave cmnts n likesπŸ˜ƒ

PART 50

Geet was screaming in pain..the facial expressions of dr. was not so good..her tension lines  when testing her n the way she went out in hurry n talking to maan..his face turned pale as if he lost his life...geet can see everything..she asked the nurse to call maan..she wants to talk to him before going into the labour room..

Here maan was in the verge of breaking down..

Dr:geets bleeding is not a gud sign mr.khurana.. there is a week more for date ..n one more thing..

She hesitated to say..she signaled the nurse to give him the paper to sign..

Maan:whats this dr..

He read the contents which said if anything happens to baby or mother they r not responsible..

How can he sign it..it was like the world has turned upside down..he is standing in same position when his first wife was in labour..the fear of losing her flashed before his eyes..he turned pale..he will die if anything happens now to his geet..

Maan:no..no dr..i cant..

Dr:mr.khurana,though it's a formality,I cant assure u ,baby or geets safety now..but as a dr. I will give my 100%to save my patient..if u r lucky n god is with you both will be safe..but..

Maan:but,what dr..

Dr: there is less chances that geet will conceive again..

Maan  sighed..dr..it doesn't matter..i want only geet n baby safe..i don't want anything more than them...we have jaanu..n I know this will be a boy..so I have a complete family..pls dr.save them both..i trust you..you can save my family..

Dr:then sign the papers..

Maan:dr..both will be safe na..

Nurse came there..

Nurse:dr..mrs.khurana wants to meet mr.khurana..

Dr:hmm..

Maan went inside,where geet was ..

Geet nodded him to sit beside her..she entangled her fingers with his..

Geet bite her lips suppressing her pain..

Geet:man u r right..i lost myself ..i did not care for u n ur feelings..but I care for this baby man..its our love..n nothing will happen to me or baby..sign the papers maan..dont worry..ur geet is a fighter.nothing will happpento her.n she will fight with god to be with you n family..i know my babies needs me..as much as jaanu this baby..our son too needs me..we will be fine maan.sign the papers..mujei aur bache ko kuch nehi hoga..i promise..we will be safe..

Maan couldn't control himself..he bent over her n hugged her tightly..he has lost his courage when dr. spoke..but now he got it back..the couragein geets voice..it said him she wont break her promise

Man:I love you geetu..i..i..

He couldn't speak more as his throat choked..geet cupped his face n kissed his lips..

Geet:I love you so much maan..more than my life..i want to live with you this whole life..i will be..aahh..

Geet..maan panicked..

Dr.who came in said:mr.khurana..its getting late..

Geet:maan,sign..do u wantme to be in labour more..aah..i want to seeour love soon in our hands..

She said cheering him up n lightening the atmosphere

Maan loked geet who assured him thru her eyes..the confident in her eyes..the will power inside her..which he had not seen in these two months were there..it gave him the power to sign..geet looked through the glass door dadi was standing with sleeping jaanu..her lips curved into a smile ..her baby is waiting for her..geet was taken to the operation theatre..here maan was pacing to n fro..when the nurse came n kept the suitcase before him n opened it showing the lakhs of money..

Maan:whats this..

He looked at the person .he was shocked n surprised.

Maan:pari.

Pari:yes..pari..aap log mujei boolgayi..she complained..

Man:how can we forget u pari..but,when u came back..u settled abroadna..wait..whats this money for?

Pari:uff..so many questions..but im needed inside..so I will say only one thing..this is money given to me to kidnap our little angel n the new arrival..

Dadi maan n Vicky:what..who..

Pari:he thought im newly appointed..poor him..he doesn't know that im back to my motherland n joined where I worked before..n he don't know u all treat me as ur family member..if I did not accept he will approach someone else..so I accepted..he told he will wait outside..so now what u must do..its ur wish..now im going inside..to help dr..

She said in one go n went inside..

Vaishali adi n others joined them soon..knowing geets labour..

Maan immediately called the commissioner n soon some men where there ..they checked the footage of cameras ..n found the men who entered with the same suitcase..n it was easy for them to catch him outside the hospital..but maan was not happy ..he beat the person  till he begged him for life.he said he works for rahul..n he only sent him to kidnap geets childrens..

.maan cursed himself..if it was not pari what would have happened ..rahul was near to his family..he couldnot forget the previous incidents..but how could rahul forget what I did to him..is his revenge more than his life..he did not care if I will kill him if anything happened to my geet n babies.he called his bgs n asked them to be more alert..he promised himself this will be the last time rahul will be mere inches away from them..but from this min they wont know about whereabouts of his childrens n geet..

Planning so much he came back to ward only to hear a baby cry..dadi maan adi pinky Vicky vishali her dad all .all were happy ..they  forgot their tensions n smiled hearing it..

Jaanu was still sleeping in vickys arms..

Dr. came out n all rushed to her..

She smiled..

Dr:congratulations mr.khurana..its a boy..

Maan:how is geet dr..

Dr:she is fine..but,during operation we have to remove her utrus to save baby n mother.. as we expected ,geet cant be a mother again..the  first operation n this one we have to remove it ..

Maan:geet is fine na dr..thats enuf for me..

Dr:obsolutely fine..she must be here for a week more under our  treatment..n she must not do works till she recovers.. I ll appoint pari as her special nurse..

Maan:yes dr..n thank you so much for giving me this happiness

Dr:it must be the blessings of god mr.khurana..we are just puppets in his hands..n I must say ur wife..she told me she will be fine ..n I must  not worry more..ajeeb hai uski mamta..if motherhood for jaanu weakened  her then the same motherhood gave her the will power to fight for her n baby..

Man:that's my geetu..can we see geet dr..

Dr:she is unconscious..we will shift her to ward then u can see her..

Nurse came out with the baby..n handed it to man who extended to hold him first..

Maan was flying in air..he turned to dadi..

Dadi:see my baby..how cute he is..bilkul apni maa ki thara.

Dadi:haan but eyes are like you..black..he resembles jaaanu also..see his fingers nose..

He gave the baby to his dadi..she was very proud to be a great grand maa again..she took the money n took the evil eyes from baby..she gave it to the attender who was happy seeing so much money..

Vicky:dadi,I too want to hold him..bhai hold jaanu..

Jaanu too waked up from her slumber..n looked at her family who are squeeling in happy..

jaanu:chachu..dont scream..my ears ..oh..kuch horaha hai..

She said irritated with her half gone sleep..

Maan took the baby n showed to her..

Maan:jaanu..see who is here..

She blinked her eyes few times..

She looked at the small figure moving the hands n legs..

Maan:jaanu..ur brother..maa gifted u ..

Jaanus eyes twinkled..sachi..this is my brother..

Maan:haan..n baby..see this is ur elder sister..

He smiled showing his gums..

She looked around for her mother..

Jaanu:mama..kahaan hai..

Maan:ur mama is sleeping..u must wait till she wakes..

She pulled maans arms..

Maan:what jaanu

Jaanu:I want to hold my brother..

Vicky frowned n cribbed

Vicky:I asked first..

Man:first my angel..then only you..

Dadi laughed seeing the cat fight..

Maan sat on chair..n asked jaanu to come near..

Maan:jaanu..see ur bro is too small..u cant hold  him now..u must wait for him till he grows up a little..

Now u can touch him..

Maan made jaanu touch the baby..

Jaanu:papa bhai soft soft like teddy..

He laughed... jaanu kissed babies cheeks n saw the big smile on his face..

Jaanu:papa,bhai is smiling at me..

Maan:bcoz he knows u r  his sister ..he loves u..

He then gave to Vicky who cooed him with all his funny alien languages..

Maan,Then asked Vicky to take care of jaanu n make her eat.n take rest in her room..jaanu went half heartedly with him..

soon,Geet was  shifted to same room where jaanu was..it will be easy for them too to look after both..

jaanu was near geet.she was often calling geet to wake up..maan asked Vicky to take jaanu around the hospital..so that jaanu s time will pass,until geet wakes up..she wont disturb geet too.

Man ckecked  n confirmed his bgs are around the hospital.

jaanu n Vicky went out n having a little time..he took to canteen n brought her eatables to eat..the time passed n geet got her conscious..pari checked geet n  helped her to sit leaning on the head post..maan came near her to help..n he felt very emotional..he kissed her forehead very lovingly..n whispered

thank you jaan..

geets eyes were looking for baby..maan smiled n showed his  eyes towards the cradle..pari  took the bundle n handed  the baby to her..how much geet may think jaanu as her baby but this one was special..that was heart bond..but this is her blood..though she will never think that way she cant deny the over whelming emotions..she has given birth to it cocooning it in her womb..safe n healthy..tears rolled down her eyes n her chest felt heavy..geets eyes widened seeing pari..happy surprised n shocked..

pari:hmm ..its all gods wish..to be with you..see im here..

geet smiled..she was feeling weak n was not able to speak..but her smile was enough for pari to know she is feeling gud to have near her..

pari:im waiting for u to get conscious..ur son is hungry n its time for him to feed..

geet looked disturbed..she looked for jaanu..

maan:she is with Vicky..

he waited for her reaction..this time its time for her to decide..

pari :are u ready..

geet nodded..n pari helped her feed her son..the little mouth had hard time to suck n geet smiled seeing him desperately opening his mouth ..she pressed her buds n made him suck..as his small tummy got filled soon he went to deep slumber..geet kissed him lovingly..its their symbol of love..she thanked maan thru her eyes..maan hugged her side ways..pari took baby n placed it in cradle..maan helped geet to lay comfortably on bed..

geet:maan,jaanu..her heart was searching for her daughter.

Vicky entered with jaanu..n jaanu came to man..he took her n made her sit near her mother..geet smiled at jaanu n asked meekly

Geet:how is my jaanu now.she touched her neck to know if she still has fever..

Jaanu:mama,fever tho aap ka hai..mujei nehi..

Geet knotted her brows..

Jaanu:chachune bola.aap ko inj..in..injection bhi dala pali aunty..

She looked at Vicky..

Vicky:princess wont disturb u na..

Jaanu:mama,aap sorahi thi itni der..

Maan:maa ki thabhiyath teek nehi na beta..isiliye..

Jaanu bent n kissed geets cheeks..mama aap jaldi teek ho jao..see ma  bhai  bhi aagayi..

Geet would love to hear her jaanu talk..

Geet:tu..m.. khana  ..

Vicky:bhabhi..she ate n drank horlicks too..aap stress math kariye..

There was a guilt inside her..now she was relieved..

Geet:my baby is gud girl..

Maan:yes..as she is elder now she will behave like a big girl..haina beta..

Jaanu:sachi papa..i am big sis now

She was happy to know she is big now..

Man:yup..n she will look after her brother very lovingly..n mama ko tang nehi karegi..till her mama gets well..

Jaanu..kissed his cheeks

N looked at the baby..

Jaanu:I will papa..mei tho badi hoon na..i will take care of him..n I wont disturb mama too..maa u recover soon..then we both will play with baby,,

Though she was small the word she is bigger encraved in her heart..n even maneet thought jaanu is talking matured..how a  new relation of brother  changed  everything

The time passed quick..pari took jaanu with her to staffs room for a while..so geet may take rest..dadi n others had gone back leaving maan to take care of geet n jaanu..when pari is there they have no worries..

Pari was saying stories to jaanu..same time asking her to recite rhymes n etc..jaanu was animatedly saying everything that she knew..she even sang song n danced..she stole heart of everyone there.she told her what will she do to her little brother..how she will take care of him n pamper him..all were awed seeing the small girls love for the little one...

.pari kissed her cheeks..she looked at the time...its time to check geet..

Pari nuzzled her nose with jaanu's..

Pari:mama ko dekne chalei..

Jaanu:yes..baby ko bhi..he must have waken up na..

Pari:yes dear..or we'll wake him..

Here geet woke up..her mother inside her made her awake..its 2 hrs she had fed the baby..n she must feed him..maan read her mind..maan  helped geet to sit..he lifted the baby n gave to geet..

Geeet started to feed..but her eyes were stuck on the door..she was restless..how will jaanu react..n now how she will make her understand..now she thought about dadi n maans words..have she had stopped jaanu s feed..nor today she will be double hearted..how ..how..how..her head was bursting with the question..n sge was scared every minute for jaanus reaction..

Maan caressed her head..

Maan:we are there for her..she will understand.. I want you to  enjoy this phase of your life too..no fear..not even for jaanu..

His words were soothing her..yes she was enjoying this moment..but her face turned pale when she saw jaanu n pari standing at the entrance..

Geet whispered..jaanu..

Maan too looked at jaanu who was standing still..

Jaanus eyes fixed on the baby ,who was sucking her mother's bossom..geet saw her temples frown..her eyes boring the baby..geet was scared now..will she hate her brother..geet looked at the baby .she touched his tummy n saw him full..she pulled her nipples out n gave it to maan..

Geet extended her hands n asked jaanu to come to her..

Pari was confused seeing maans forlorn look..something was missing..even jaanu who was cheerful till now n was happy to see her mom n bro was standing still..

N geets expression..it was unreadable..when they entered she saw her happy..but now her face was pale..the way she looked at jaanu n giving baby to man..whats that..

Her head was spinning as she couldn't guess anything..

Jaanu took slow steps n reached geet..geet touched her other bossom,baby took only one side n so other was heavy..

Man:geetu..ye tum..

Geet closed her eyes..

I must have listened to you all..its tough in reality..i cant see my baby with this look..

Geet placed jaanu on her lap n placed her near the bossom which was heavy..  jaanu started to suck her hard..it was every childs possessiveness,their mother must prefer them first..n she has been fed from when she doesn't remember..one thing she knows..its only her who can take the feed from her mother..she couldnt express her thoughts..but her way  of holding geet said all..she doesn't like baby taking feed from geet..

Pari stood shocked surprised n what not..

Pari:geet:yeh tum..

Geets eyes were teary as jaanu was teething her aggressively..

Man stood still..he don't know what to say..must he proud to have a wife like geet..a mother of a child which is not hers..even after giving birth to her own child she is still the same mother for their daughter..

Maan:pari..i hv told many times..but least geet hears me..atleast she must think of new born now..its ok for now..he is so small to take more feed..but after some days..what will she do..

Pari:what..

She was still in shock..

Man:she never hears our advice..not only me..dadi n dr.too..he then told her how geet was going in depression..n they never stopped her..

Man continued..ur one mistake brought life for us 3..but geet couldn't stop it..

Pari:hmm my sweet mistake..n I ll rectify it..im the one to make jaanu take feed from geet..n I ll make her stop it too..

Man:can you..

Pari:ofcourse..i will..n I can..i was with jaanu till now..n I know how she loves her mother n brother..

Man was curious..how pari..

Pari:wait n see..

She took baby from him..she changed his nappys n made him sleep ..jaanu too slept holding her mother..

pari did not say anything..she took jaanu n placed her on her bed..she gave medicines to geet n applied ointment on her stitches..

She waited for jaanu to wake up..

When jaanu woke up baby was all awake..he was placed near his mom  n man was cooing him...

Jaanu  woke up n came near man..he made her play with baby..jaanu too cooed him with her baby languages..

Pari came n took baby in her hands n sat on couch..she asked jaanu to come near her..

Pari:jaanu,yeh kaun hai..

Jaanu:my bro

Pari:you love him na

Jaanu:yes.

Pari:how will you show ur love for him

Jaanu:I will give all my dolls ,biscuits n chocolates to him

Pari:chocolates.

Jaanu:yes..i have many chocos..

She started to count ..but her fingers was not enuf.

Jaanu:wo papa dadi chachu chichi sab laatheheina mereliye..i have many..

Pari:oh..thats gud..but how can ur bro eat chocos.

Jaanus face fell down..but man n geet was looking at pari n their babies cute talks..they don't know where this conversation is taking ahead..only pari knows to play with words..

Jaanu:kyun..

Pari:see his mouth

Pari opened his mouth.

Jaanu:baby has no teeth

Pari:haan..he has no teeth.say how can he eat chocolates..his mouth is also too small

Jaanu:haan.

Jaanu was all lost in thinking looking at the baby..

Pari:baby s teeth will grow only when he grows up..

Jaanu:oh..then will he eat biscuits..

All laughed hearing it

Pari:there is no teeth how can he eat biscuits..he can only drink milk..that too mama's milk..u have teeth..u can eat biscuits chocolates fruits veg..rice everything..but he cant..

Pari looked at jaaanu..maan n geet too was now watching jaanu..her reaction..

Pari :jaanu see u r strong na..u r big girl  n elder sis tern a..u have grown up becoz u had mamas feed..u love ur bro na..dont u want him to be strong as you..if u take mamas feed then what will he drink..he cant chew food n eat..ye tho chota haina..he will also get infected soon..then I will  give him big injections..will jaanu like to see his brother crying..

pari was slowly making jaanu to understand..she was quiet n hearing everything pari told her..

Baby started to cry ..n geet looked at jaanu..but she first fed the new born who is crying his  lungs out.as soon as he got his feed he was quiet..jaanu was watching everything..geet called her..but jaanu denied..

Her answer made them all shocked..

next  part next page

3127 words..
sry for mistakes..
Edited by valli22 - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

vrinda22 thumbnail
this is half century part..πŸ˜ƒ
cant say how much happy i am😊
my next ff stepping in half century..πŸ˜ƒ
me dancing dinka chika dinka chika ..πŸ˜†
thank you gals for ur awesome support..πŸ‘

vrinda22 thumbnail

Hai dears,😊
thanks for the friends who gave cmnts n likesπŸ˜ƒ

Part 51

Baby started to cry ..n geet looked at jaanu..but she first fed the new born who is crying his  lungs out.

Maan thought it may be the first time she thought about something than jaanu..n its their son..she knew now he needs her attention first than jaanu..n he was happy to see the change in her..as soon as he got his feed he was quiet..jaanu was watching everything..geet called her..but jaanu denied..

Her answer made them all shocked..

Jaanu:mama,im big girl now..i want my bro to grow up soon..so that I can play with him..mujei mummum nehi chahiye..i can eat all foods..but bro cant na mama..

Maan too first thought jaanu will not be able to sleep without her mother..but what surprised him was she slept near geet holding her arms..n next day too jaanu was with them..she never asked for feed..she took all foods n always looked after her brother..

Maan:pari..its really gud to see jaanu ..she forgot her feed..n im  happy for it..but how that idea came to you..

Pari smiled..mr.dreamy..

Maan frowned..

Pari:ok ok..mr.maan khurana..when u told geet is not listening to anyone I thought we must think opposite to it..when mom doesn't accept then bache hi sahi..n jaanu..u all have stufffed a lot of love to the new born..i saw it whenever she spoke my bro..my bhai..n I  started to talk to her casually..n jaanu is brilliant..she caught my point..n see the result urself..she understood what I said n now baby is all geets..

Maan:y this idea did not come for me..

Pari laughed:bcoz u r a businessman..n this is real life tied with emotions..u all see with those eyes..but im outsider..so I can think the other way without  making emotional..u all tried to make geet understand..but I tried it on jaanvi..simple..

Slowly everything was normal..geet came to know she cant become a mother again..it doesn't matter to her..her family is complete..

Man talked with dr. he has noticed the changes in geet..n dr .too confirmed geet is out of depression n nothing is there to worry..he may take her home  after few days..

It was the day geet n baby returning home..geet looked outside the car..the whole street was decorated n lightnings hanging everywhere.maan has made it special for geet n babys entry..n one more thing was there..tomorrow is her jaanus birthday..4th bday..she smiled caressing jaanus head n kissed her lovingly..

Though she couldn't work n plan anything for her birthday..maan has made it special..he knew his geet..she will prefer jaanus birthday special..

Maneet were standing at enterance..with jaanu in maans hand n baby in geets hand..pinky took the aarthi n welcomed them home..the night was smooth with the love filled in air..n with the new arrival of home..

Next day morning it was as usual  like other years..but maneet forgot that their jaanu is now understanding things..maan n geet woke up early n got ready for the hawan..jaanu also sat beside them..she was looking at the photos placed before ..she was asking questions continuosly about this n that..childrens at this age usually does these as they want to know about all..learning new things was curiosity..

Jaanu suddenly asked:mama papa..who are they..

Maneet looked at each other..both are speechless..both cant say they are their partners before..if they said jaanu will come with new questions..

Jaanu :Mama:ye kaun hai..

Geets words did not come out..she cant say now its her mother..she has been totally drowned in jaanu that she forgot she is not her biological mother..

Man:jaanu..they are angels..they will  always be with us n shower their blessings on us..

Jaanu:what are u doing papa

Man:we are praying to god to keep their angels safe near him..u also pray to god..she nodded..

(man st: n we want   their soul rest in peace.. )

After some time ,man gave  geet her phone n asked her to talk to the person..

Geet:hallo

Rani maa:princess geet..mei..mei..bohut khush hoon aap keliye..

Her throat chiocked with her words..

Geet:rani maa..

Rm:how r u princess..n how is rajkumar..aur humari nanhi angel. Ur health is gud na..damadji told u are operated..is it still paining..are u taking medicines..has man appointed any personal servants to take care of you..with two kids how ill u mange all..

Her mother was talking non stop..its her care..n geet knew too well how a mother will feel when her daughter is not near her..n she couldn't  be with her..

Geet:rani maa..bas keejiyein..im fine..when ur son in law  n his family is with me..i can never be alone..he takes care of me n kids too..haan we have a nurse to take care of us..n ..n..

I miss u rani maa..kash aap apne pothe  ko ek bhar gale lagake aashirwad dethi..

Shayad geets words made rani maa drown in guilt..geet heared a whimper on other side n the phone went off...she stood there holding the phone..

Yes its true she never felt alone with man n all around..but no one can replace a mothers place.. a mother is a mpther..n she craved to see her mother for one time atleast..she cursed her fate..she is blessed with in laws..but she can never return back to her maika..n get their full love..n now her childrens too cant get the blessings of their nana n nani..

It was evening..

Very close friends and relatives were present..it was double celebration..one is jaanu's birthday..the other is babys naming ceremony..

It was very simple party as maan wanted it to be a small affair..if it was a big party the crowd will be more n safety will be less.nothing is important than his family for him.. Jaanu was dressed like an angel..

All were gathered n pandit asked them for the name for boy..maan has asked geet to select the name ..n geet thought a lot..there were two peoples in her life who made her happy other than gc in her past..abhinaya n arya..n this boy is the light of their love..she decided the name..

Geet:abhidhya..

Pandit:say the name 3 times in his ears..n man u write the name in this rice..geet called jaanu n asked her to call her brother by name abhidhya,,she too lovingly called him in her baby language..maan wrote the name in rice..now its time for jaanus bday celebration..geet brought her near the cake n all sang bday song wishing her all gud luck n blessings of god..

Jaanu  cut the cake n fed her parents n family..all gave her gifts..but baby was waiting for her mama's gift..

Jaanu:mama meri gift..

Maan:u asked brother..n ur mom gifted it..thats the biggest gift..

Geet:but..maan

Maan: jaanu maa n .u came yesterday only then how can ur mama buy gift for you..see how many gifts papa  has brought for you...

Some one in the party noticed it..

always there will be some people who will wait to taunt others n create a scene was present there..she  was always jealous of geet n maan..it was the name n fame their love to each other n geets love for jaanu..she thought she will have an entry in mansion by marrying her daughter.but man married twice but of his choice..she hate their relation..so she took the time to her favour..

Lady:how can she concentrate on jaanu now..she got her own child..jaanu is not hers..n she would now concentrate on her child than maans first wife's child..jaanu ko tho aadath hojani chahiye..ye tho choti maa hai asli maa nehi..

Like All say na..words are poisonous than snake..n it was like that..geets whole body trembled hearing it..she clutched maans shoulder tightly..will all think  like that..

Maan turned angrily on that side..

He pulled the lady out..

Maan:aaj kehdiya..but aage  if u dare to open ur mouth against geet I will cut it off..

The lady fumed as she felt insulted before all..

Lady:huh..a day will come n jaanu will know geet is not her mother..that day what u will do..n what I said is also truth..duniya dekhi hain meine..now u r supporting ur wife..but u will relies when she will love her own child ignoring this girl..

Maan shouted..bas..ek aur shabd nehi..u can leave now..

Dadi:man..

He showed his hands..no dadi..i m not wrong..i don't want such persons who don't bless us with full heart..

By the time Vicky n vaishali came there with a huge portrait..

Vicky:bhabhi..now its time for ur gift..

Geet: who was shocked n in tears looked at all with her moisted eyes..she gave the baby to pari n hugged jaanu..

Geet:I love you jaanu..i m ur mother..n no one can say u r not mine..

Jaanu:maa..its paining..

Geet has crushed her in her hug..

Maan n dadi came n kept their hands on geets shoulders..

Maan:jaanu is ur baby geet...n she will only know u as her mother..

Maan:what sthis in vickys hands..

Geet:gift  for jaanu..

She said with difficulty..

Maan:then give it to her..see how much eager she is waiting for ur gift..

Geet:hmm..

Geet kneeled to jaanus level..

Geet kissed her cheeks:may god bless you n give you all happiness..till  im with you I will protect you from all evil..n I promise..i will never let u feel mein tumhari maa..

Her throat chocked..n eyes moisted..she closed her eyes n let the words fall out..

Geet:nehi hoon..i will prefer death before u accuse me like that lady said..

geet was blabbering n maan can sense the insecurity inside her..

maan too was feeling very bad for whatever happened..

man:geetu..she is waiting for ur gift..kholo isei..

geet took jaanu in her arms n made her unwrap the portrait..it was a painting..maan knew geet knew painting as ramsingh told him long before..but today he was  awed seeing the picture..it looked so natural..

jaanu:mama..ye aap papa mei n bhai haina..par dadi n vicky chachu kahaan hai..

geet:haan beta..their is one more pic under it..see that..

it was the whole family..with maneet jaanu baby dadi Vicky  adi pinky with bump ,priya n vaishali too..

though they are not married geet felt she belongs to them..n baby was her imagination  n he came like that in real too..

man..: geet when u did this..

geet:when I came to know im pregnant..i did this..but moka nehi mila..

man:this is awesome geet..haina beta..

jaanu:mama  teach me to draw like this..

geet:haan beta..

all appreciated geets work n soon all the kids had fun n Vicky was making the air cool by his funny antics..geet though smiled her heart was hurt to extaent that she started to think will jaanu hate her when she comes to know she is not her biological mother..she even asked maan the doubt n maan told her ,their daughter will never behave like that..

pari came to man when he stood alone n watched geet chatting with dadi n others..

pari:can I say one thing dreamy..

maan was not in mood to clear it..

maan:hmm.

Pari:why don't u hide the truth from jaanu totally.

Maan:matlab..she will come to know when  she see her mothers portrait..n why u r doing the rituals before her..did u saw her questioning today morning..n now too that lady..the words are bitter mr.khurana..who has known geet till now knew how much she loves jaanu..but it will break her when jaanu asks her if she is not her mother..so hide it from society n her..

Maan now got a clear idea what to do..

After  all left the party maan asked jaanu to be with pari n play with abi...he called all n declared his decision..

Maan:from now this room will beclosed forever..this will be opened only to do hawan on this day..n in that jaanu or abi will never participate..n no one will say them whats in this room..he called nakul n asked him to lock the door..

Man:mein aur geet life mein aagei bad chuki hain..is yaadein tho yadhein mein rehna hi achi hogi..its not for us..but for jaanu n our future..from when geet lifted jaanu in her hands she is her mother n will remain hers..till our last breathe..

Geet:but man..what if she comes to know the truth by others..

Maan:if god thinks she must come across the truth she will..but till that she will be kept away from it..

Though geet was not convinced she was happy ..jaanu will never know about it..

Jaanu started to be with baby 24x7..n she knows his every gesture..she will come with her toys n make him smile showing it..rahul was trying his every luck to near maans childrens..maan kept jaanu n abhi from outer world..no pics came out..jaanu started to go to school with his employees childrens ..n so rahul never came across jaanvi..pinky gave birth to piya n abhi was the only boy in house..he was pampered a lot..pinky n adi stayed with them till pinky was able to work on her own..adi's self respect did not let him stay in mansion more..so,they moved to their house..

Vicky finished his college n joined kc..maneet arranged a surprise party where Vicky got his life time shock..it was his engagement with vaishali..he couldnot thank maaneet enuf for giving his love in his life..soon  both got married..

Abhi also started to go to school..vaishali gave birth to twins..

geet started to work again..geet was always more loving to jaanu..she always feared the word  if jaanu comes to know the truth what will happen..she wont let her think she is not her mother..n so she  showed more love to her..though she loved their son as much as jaanvi..

Jaanvi was matured than her age..she was protective with her lil brother..she gave everything that belongs to her..maan never differenciated between both..he always brought things equally for both..but jaanvi will give hers also too her brother..she taunted her parents if they scolded him for his mischieves..abhi started to hide his mistakes to his parents n jaanu was always there to save him..

N maneet too started to give things to abhi thru jaanvi knowing her love to her bro..n this way it will increase their bond too..but they failed to notice it is creating a distance between him n them..

present

Vicky closed the album without knowing there were few more members standing there hearing to his story...n after that u both grew up..n u know whatever happened in ur life..fearing rahul u both were kept away from medias..noone knew u both as khuranas heir..you got all you wanted..but abi..u failed to see their love..ur sisters love in it..meri bhabhi..she is so precious..she is born with golden spoon..she is more than our status..but she never showed it..she is very down to earth..i have never seen my mother..but she gave me the love of mother..but the love you got from her u accused it..just becoz someone told u something..

Vicky shooted glares on rahul n abhi..both were ashamed of their deeds..

Abhi:I told na chachu..im sry for whatever I did..trust me..anger blinded my eyes..he kneeled to jaanu..

Abhi:di..aap jaanthi ho na..i m short tempered..my mind stops working..but promise di..i wont give u any chance to complain from now..im really sry..pls di when mama comes ask her to talk to me..i regret everything I did..i will prove u all im gud..im not soiled..bus aakri bhar maaf karneko kaho di..

Jaanu too hugged him.. n nodded her head..she is totally emotional after whatever her chachu said..can anyone be this gud with their step daughter..mama ko mein jaan hoon..jaanvi ki jaan uski maa hai..n she will not forgive the persons who broke her..

Rahul was in tears..geet has struggled all the years bcoz of him..only to keep his neice happy..he felt too low of himself..

Vicky:mr.rahul..u don't know what ur enemity costed..everyday maan bhai will be preparing to face a new truble from you..sometimes he himself gave up thinking that may change the bitterness inside you..but you never changed..u always made challenges..but it added spicy to their life..but in everything their children lost the things they should have gained..outing with their parents..it was only family timing inside the house..but they couldn't say them as their children to all..

Suddenly vickys daughter screamed..

Papa..bade papa ki car aagayi..badi maa aagayi..

Now all turned active n all turned to move out..all looked at the door step..their was standing geets papa..raja maharaj jainath  with his all pawns ..his head high..but for the first time in life he too was crying unknowingly..

2705words..

given double updates after a long time..

can i expect some more cmnts n likes from u all

im not compelling u..give ur views..

n most awaiting part..maan n his son confrontation ..keenu the part u asked will be next..

have a happy n prosperous n safe diwali..

will meet u all in tliy after diwali..πŸ˜‰