Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why the hell would Anjali blame Khushi???? :O Did Shyam tell her that he loved Khushi and not her? I'm wouldn't have been surprised if Anjali did kill Shyam but her blaming Khushi is shocking!
Well written update :) 
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice story
i think anjli had kill shyam
she seem to be pyscho
she is putting blame on khushi
i think she is behind this dirty game
may be she cannot handle shyam rejection
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
RemovedEdited by BlueMystique - 8 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This Inspector Khan really gets on my nerves, although I do understand he is only doing his job, but he appears to be vindictive towards them all. I hope he is proven wrong again and Anajli is not the killer. The mystery just deepens even more.

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why did Khushi withdraw her hands from Arnav's hold? Did i miss something?? :s 
I can't really seem to be able to come to a conclusion as to who the murderer is!!

Khan. What is he up to? The second situation is clear but he got something done that needed the judge to bend his rules?? :O I'm shocked. Didn't see anything like this coming. It could surely be a game-changer.

You write really well!! I'm beginning to appreciate your work more and more! :)

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
God...this is getting complicated... is anjali trying to protect anybody? Or did she really kill??
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Did I praise Khan in the last chapter? I am once again changing my views on him then. Why the hell is he so desperate to get one of them arrested by hook or by crook? I really felt very sorry for both Arnav and Khushi. Now Khushi is ignoring Arnav for no fault of his. Arnav is in such a complicated situation where neither he can help Khushi and nor his sister. Anjali's statement sure has hurt him and Khushi. Why do I feel that its a third person who is doing all this by brainwashing Anjali. Motive being ruining Arnav by getting both Khushi and Anjali involved in a murder case and get them arrested? Nice update :)  
My next suspect: Akash Singh Raizada 
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well well well intrsting progress...i bet anjali murderd shyam n put blame on khushi...i guess she has turnd half-mad...arnav khushi ke bech bhi whtz going on i cudn't make out seriouslydat lil disturbd gesture btwn dem hav i missd somthing? Well letz c whtz nxt update sooon!!!!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What exactly is happening here? Is Shyam pulling the strings somehow? But what about Khushi's reaction? And the snort? Yeh kya hai yaar? Ab jaldi jaldi agla chapter update karo. 
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it/