Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited by Jeevana. - 10 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
kkiddoo thumbnail

(Thanks u sooo much for the banner divz luv yaa ğŸ¤—)

IMP: no pms guys please bookmark the thread for updates or check daily update thread...Thank u😊

Part 5

Seeing him in front of her again she was shocked and scared for few seconds then she got alert and was about to shout when maan who knew what is to happen next kept his finger on her lips and that was enough for her to look at him and then their eyes meet and both got lost in each other...

When the song changed and the next song begin...

The next song that played was raabta ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CVjoR8EK3Nk[/YOUTUBE]

(do watch it to see maaneet dance) 

Both danced passionately lost in each other eyes it was a slow romantic dance...

In between the song geet come back in her senses and looking at him angrily said...

Geet: u how dare u ...u came here too following me gosh don't u have any shame left in u r self even after what ever happened their u still have the gut to follow me till here just wait and watch now what I will do to u ...

When maan cut her in between and said...

Maan: don't u dare to speak a single word more otherwise u will regret it big time in u r life get it ...what do u think of u r self haan u think the great maan shing khurana is free to follow a idiot girl like u at that time I was just trying to help u like a gentlemen and what did u do it proves that u girls have u r brain in u r knees only ...

He said it and smirked evilly ...when geet replied making an angry face and dangerous voice...which maan found very cute but kept this thought aside at that time ...

Geet: don't say a word about girls and their brain they r more intelligent then u guys ...its u guys who r idiots not us its u guys who don't have any other work then following girls and its u guys who lie to prove themselves right just like what u r doing right now I know u were following me that's why u know my name and know that I am MR. Mohinder handa's daughter and...

When maan again cut her in between now getting what was the reason behind her weird behavior at that time...

Maan: first of all I am not at all following u get this thing straight in u r brain which is in u r knee ...

Hearing this geet got very angry and tried to interrupt again in between but maan didn't let her do it and continued in jet speed raising his voice a lil bit...warning her in a way to not to cut him and listen to him first ...

Maan: and second thing I know u r name and other thing about u just because I am partner of Mr.MH new project in which we r going to work together and he had told me about u there is nothing at all what u r thinking but I don't blame u what else can be expected from girls other then this rubbishes...

Maan: u all think too high about u r self when in real u r all r just Dum and idiot with no brain at all and those who have a lil bit they too have it in their knees which they don't know how to use it and behave just like u...

While geet got shocked knowing all this and thought in her mind...

Geet: ohh babaji yeh Maine kya kardiya...now what should I do...Seeing him I can guess he may just kill me if he come to know what I actually thought about him hey babaji yeh Maine kya kardiya abh may kya karu and thought to change the whole topic to save herself for now as she was dam nervous after knowing the truth and scared too ...and then she got an idea when she remembered his other words about girls ... And thought to use it as her saving shield for now...

Geet: u know what it's not us who all think high about us it's just that we have the guts to say truth on u r faces but u all r scared to do that that's why u guys say things like this just to satisfy u r ego when the truth is what u guys always do is follow us and u all can do anything for our attention and when u think u have got it then u start pretending as if we don't exists or u guys r to busy type of persons  to get our attention fully on u only and why all this just to satisfy u r dam ego...       

Maan: u how dare u talk to me like that...

Maan was going to give her a good peace of mind for saying all those things to him when she cut him in between and said...in attitude...

Geet: I have a lot more dare in me Mr. Maan singh khurana then just saying this got it...and this is the last time I am warning u stay away from me got it ...

She said this in a warning tone but from inside she was dam scared and was waiting for a chance to escape...and she got it as soon as she finished saying this...

They were still dancing and talking ...and as soon as geet said all this the song come to an end and getting the chance geet quickly freed herself from him and moved away from him...not giving him a chance to even react...while seeing her this behavior maan just glared at her retrating figure when he was called by someone and moved to talk to the person ...

All this was watched keenly by one person and it was none other than dadima... she was very happy and had received a sweet shock by seeing her grandson dance so passionately that too with a girl and she also noticed that they both were talking or to be precious arguing with each other and they both were lost in that moment not even relishing where they r ...which come as a huge shock for her...as it was the first time she had seen her grandson lost in someone specially a girl otherwise it was always some files and folders  and that is what she hate about her grandson...he was such a workaholic gosh but now she can see a ray of hope to make her long time dream come true and she in no way will let this chance go away from her hand...

Dadima thought and decided to start working on this now and the first step will be to know about this girl...so she left searching for her daughter in law who was with Mrs.Handa and few more ladies talking...

Reaching there she asked the ladies ...

Dadima: Do u all know who that girl is ...?

Ladies: who?

Dadima pointed towards geet who was  talking to someone in other corner of the party and seeing dadima pointing towards geet Mrs.Handa was too shocked ...and said...

Mrs.Handa: she is my daughter but why r u asking maaji...

That was all that dadima needed to know and she felt like doing a bhangra that time her faced glowed and she got a beautiful bright smile on her face and then she looked at her daughter in law who was looking at her with a questioning face...and she just winked at her while Mrs.khurana just shook her head knowing her mother in law is again trying to hook her son with someone else and knew it will also be treated the same way all have been done in the past...she as-cussed herself from their leaving dadima and Mrs.Handa alone as other also have left from there to have their dinner as-cussing themselves before itself ...

Dadima: If u don't mind I want to talk to u about u r daughter actually the thing is I like her very much and want her to be my daughter in law ...

Listening to this Mrs.Handa was shocked like anything and asked ...just to confirm what she heard and  thought about it was correct or not...

Mrs.Handa: u mean u want my daughter to be future Mrs. MSK ...Are you serious...I mean I had heard that he doesn't like girls much...

She was very shocked and was not even getting what was happening all of a sudden and was feeling sort of words because of this only... when understanding her situation dadima said cutting her in between and hearing dadima's next words she calmed down a lil bit...

Dadima-You are right, he is always busy in work and meetings. Don't have time for anything else in this whole world let alone girls. But today for the first time I m watching him enjoying his time, and I must say your daughter has brought this change in my grandson. He is behaving like a normal human being with your daughter otherwise I had a doubt if he was a normal boy.

Mrs. Handa-maaji but my daughter is too immature she doesn't take her life seriously.

Dadima-serious hone ki liye my grandson is there. I don't need another serious creature in my house. I need a girl who will make my house a home where she can spread the happiness with her smile and talks. I want a girl for my grandsons who can fight with him not at all like other girl who are scared of him and his anger but your daughter have the guts to answer him back and that's what I want and liked a lot about her with her immaturity and innocence...so u don't worry about this things at all ...just say what u think about this proposal ...

Dadima said and waited for her answer looking at her eagerly...when Mrs.Handa said hesitatingly...

Mrs.Handa: my daughter will be very lucky if this happens maaji but I can't take this decision alone maaji hope u understand I need to talk with my family too...then we can talk ahead about this...

When dadima said...something which shocked her to the corer ...

Dadima: no don't do that...                                                

This made Mrs.Handa shocked and stunned and she asked why so after composing herself ...

When dadima whispered something in her ears that made her shocked like anything...            

Sorry for mistakes guys Hope u guys like it will wait for u r reviews eagerly luv yaa ...🤗

Prev:Part 4

Edited by kkiddoo - 10 years ago
lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

*edited*
yipeee me first
hmm so maaneet are not ready to talk with each other like civilized people here they are more interested in fighting with each other .awww raabta one of my fav and maaneet danced on it
the two were drown in depth of each others eye *sigh*miss them so much
heheh so maaneet back to the action mode with all the weapons in their hands opps tongue
dadi back with her detective giri and curious to slove the case of maaneet which is already screwed up .
mr handa say hello to ur newly found *samdhanji*
waiting for more and more
thank u for updating ğŸ˜›
love
aanya 😃 
Edited by aanya84 - 10 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail