Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
haii here with comment i am 
maan was addicted to geet but not with love as she is fulfilling all his needs i hate persons like maan he is missing her but his big dat ego and he is blinded with false assumptions 
and he is missing kids also and present was really good one it touched my heart maan's every gesture living at present moments was really maardala i love him as good father hope he will became good hubby 
like majnu types now what he will do 
hope he wont crush geet heart again 
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
look big comment now kush lol where are you
Parimishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hi..!!
Lovely update..chalo maan ko kuch to pta pda apne kids k bare main..warna itne tym tk to bas business and only business...sirf money making...
Wow..!! Kajal likes choclate like me...😊 n talks a lott...like geet..😊
Kajal saying...daddy u r nt in meeting..lol..πŸ˜† maan ki jhand kar di bachhi ne..πŸ˜†
Precap: very interesting and most awaited part...
Ab bas sab sahi ho jae...dono k beech..
I want geet to pour out her heart to him...let him know how much she suffered..

preeti.1 thumbnail
112 likes aur 8 pages comment ho gyae ...start writing another long update aur jaldi post karo full of maaaneet confrontation
preeti.1 thumbnail
geet tum mujhse dooor kaise ja sakti ho ...
preeti.1 thumbnail
Waiting ...
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting
waiitng

waiting

preeti.1 thumbnail
waiting ...
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
                hey!

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3satyasree89m.jatainswati2011nupurjain1234tanishasingh3mkd.70sonai-adricapayal.gupta177rumana88garga016Aakshithadeepa11SoftGlowniki7611Adheenadonja1970parveenajasika08Maan_manicvidz.manirajsanafatima35SarbjeetDH...sharanya...angelic-eyesankita26ghoshyazzykainturakiranluvmgnat10maanlvsgeetvarthyadi000neel11ajoliekabslockspravalika9291ammyicycoolPaingelitzzdmgPoonamTuvsssnonabebusaadi88thendral_111rizwanaqsheetalvasaseductivepurpleDazlingdivyamaneet2086preet.harmanLove2readgawjusangelSweetestPariShadiaKhurramGeethanda87aashi14MANISHAGOELgiaa5678Jane523preeti555kavya.sravyasudha_gc-indu-farzu3008gurti30Nav2010shristi1idunnoAlameluRocks.DharaMeetPremeerpreeti.1aakritisri1111nehakapoor7mannu_minnieangel_smilydreamyshalinisaran89HanishadeviambeernShonameetanmirzaprettyjiSexy_Witchlehrgill123impoojavermaTwilightsparkle_lehar_monika1992maaneetsangelritzy09Ash1991ambbihakomlikatehzeeb25maaniqraprerna1namita256n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiasdlife19Craziest_MGPrabh.DDianpunam2712-MSKdeewani-drrose31dolly10goldenmoonRu_21abinash079spvd,

thanks alot guys 😊😊😊😊
and fpr those who commented a big hug to u all... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
 me UPDATING 😊

preeti.1 thumbnail
waiting ...
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

sweetgirls1 thumbnail

I have update directly after coming from college I didn't even had my lunch ab I want comments and likes!

PART 10

I poutedand was feeling quite low when Kajal saw me and said

DADDY you did that like mommy.

I did what like mommy dear? (I was quite surprise with my love filled voice but ignore that)

This (she pouted)

And I was lost in thoughts because I don't remember geet pouting.

May be Kajal is saying it wrong...

I took them to Geet's place because I had to pick her and order her to come with me. What will I do if she denies me? I guess I have to convince her that life is not a bed of roses and I will take her with me back to my mansion.  When I reached there I saw geet was hugging a boy.

A MERE BOY was touching MY WIFE.

But when I saw geet crying that was a sudden pain in the atmosphere I felt hurt after seeing her in that condition in which she was in now. I saw Kajal and Jeh rushing to her and she was kissing them like a mad woman then I realized that she truly loves kids.

I noticed that she has lost some of her weight actually lot of her weight.

Her fair skin is now in wheat's shade but why. I like her fair skin. No but as a husband. Hmm I want my wife to be a fair lady

(no criticism please I am just writing a man's POV who doesn't exist in the real life sorry if someone got hurt)  

I looked at Jeh he was hugging geet tightly I felt like I also wanted to do so but why? I agree that she is my wife but why am I feeling so? I never felt it with Sam. geet was looking good in that white formals and black trousers. I have never seen her in formals she was looking good in that.

The closing of door brought back me in my senses again. I felt geet was crying.

I cleared my throat AHEM.

G (meekly)

Can... Ummhh can I. Can I have a coffee please?

Shit I wanted to say that pack your bag but where does that coffee comes from? May be I m addicted to coffee now.

Geet made a weird face and I look around the apartment it was 3 roomed flat with a small living room and two bedrooms but strangely that small mere apartment was looking as a home to me... that mansion felt to give me the comfortableness that I was feeling it here now.

Why?

I started looking at the living room and Jeh and Kajal were busy in their play. Room was beautifully decorated there were no expensive antiques but some not so expensive equipment was enchanting the beauty.

Geet gave me my coffee and I gesture her to sit next to me.

I don't know why she was looking so shocked.

Y.o.u... hav.e c.o.m.e. he.re.to. g.ive m.e. th..e d.iv.orc.e pa..p..er.s?

Divorce papers? (I murmured)

I had totally forgotten about that.

Geet lets come straight to the point.

Ji?

Pack your bags you are coming with me back to London.

Jiii? (confused)

Pack your bags geet.

there was silence for few seconds than geet suddenly spoke

No (weakly)

Tum ne suna nahi mein ne kia kaha abi? (Sorry but I wanted to give this sentence in Urdu/Hindi only to get the feel)

geet just closed her eyes and thought now or never. she knew that her husband is stubborn so is she. her husband is dominant but now she doesn't wanna be hurt anymore.

she closed her eyes and prayed to and God and said and determined voice.

Sorry but I can't. U may leave now after giving me the papers back.

What the...?

Geet pack your bags we have a flight in few hours.

Geet!

Geeettt!

What the hell do you think you are Mr. Maan Singh Khurana? Are you the God that every human being will obey your orders? Then I m really sorry to tell you that you are a mere human being got that? You can't rule my life!

Geet you are crossing your limits don't forget that to whom u are talking to?

Yes I am talking to my ex husband!

she closed her eyes and few tears fall down from her hazel eyes.

Geet! I am talking to you nicely that doesn't mean you will give answer back to me. And for ur kind information I m your husband.

Kajal and Jeh were standing in front of them listening crying after watching their parents fight for the first time.

Kids please go to your room now. (maan screamed)

No! No! No! You are shouting at my mommy! You are bad! I hate you!

(Jeh stood in front of Maan shouting this, his lungs out)

Jeh?

maan was taken aback he really thought jeh is timid not this stubborn.

Go away! (He pushed Maan with his tiny hands which didn't effected Maan's balance but his heart and ego)

THUD!

Next Jeh was slapped hard by Maan! 

Geet was again so shocked she never thought that day will repeat again (guys fathers day remember?)

But somewhere she knew that Jeh crossed that line of childishness.

***after 1 hour***

I had postponed the flight as I had not talked to geet yet.

Geet was putting kids to sleep as Jeh was sobbing till now.

I realized that my slap was real hard for my son's small body.

I closed my eyes in pain. Why I m not able to think in my anger? They came so close to me after so many years but again I pushed them away.

I saw geet was coming out of room.

We need to talk.

I don't want to talk to u any more Mr. Khurana. I want divorce.

Geet are you realizing what are you saying and going to do? It is going to effect my reputation.

Maan's st- I gave the most stupid reason to justify my act.

Reputation? (Gives a historical laughter)

Reputation Maan S. Khurana? Are you scared what the mere people in society will think about you?

Let me tell you Maan what people think about you.

Precap- no Precap... wait in suspense :P did I stop at the right time? 😳

KAJAL (changed) because preeti sis told me that kajal doesnt go well with the age of the character) thanks sis

JEH

( a long part next)πŸ˜ƒ

how many chappal, galis and rotten tomatoes on me? its a cliff hanger again  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Next quota.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

120 likes and 10 pages of comments. Then the most awaited part...πŸ˜‰

Now me running before you guys throw every thing on me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Takecare.😊😳

do like and comment⭐️

Hira.😊

Edited by sweetgirls1 - 10 years ago