Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LOVLIVLYF
omg i just saw the pm n u r awesome hashi 😊 i loved all of these ...shahid ileana ones r soo fab😳
ranbir lauren wala is the bestest on this thread sooo far ( no wonder everyone has it 😉)❤️n coming to salman ( isnt he superhot 😳 ) love u for all these fab collections hashi...thank you for sharing ur great work 😉 i hope m allowed to steal some 😆😆thanks for the pm
Page NO. 11,
all the none animated siggies are superb hashi.
surbi jyoti.. u have taken beautiful pic. the smile is beautiful.she looks pretty in that pic na ..Aditi Gupta: very creative one.
Thanks DipsLauren Gottlieb: beautiful, creative and great siggie.Glad u like it
Bella Swan: amazing siggie
Thanks
page NO. 17,
non animated siggies: i like shahid Iliana 3 siggies with different shades.
Kareena imran gori teri pyar me very nice one
I love the down one the most. its creative.
shusant parinithi from page no. 17 animated one is very nice one hashi.
btw.. i did not compliment on the thread title. did i? its very nice 😉
Originally posted by: Choco.Butter
You are simply brilliant ,You work is Amazing and beautiful stuff
loved everything...
ur animated stuff is just beyond fabulousU are such so talent I loved ur awesome workcheck my pm 😊
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232