as i was't here due to some personal reasons
now coming here is getting a new life
continue soon dear
waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

PART - 2

GEET & MAAN both left the party at the same time. She was feeling insulted what ever happened with her in a party. Though she was suceeded in saving her dignity,but his misbehave and Angad's attitude towards her pierced her deeply. She wants to teach both and feel disgust about the moment. Losting in her own thoughts she enters in her house,owned by an old lady named Mrs.Khan. Geet's feeling clearly pasted on her face. Without any talk she straight enters in her room and after taking a warm shawer she came and sat on her bed.

she curled up herself and only thinking about the incident. The way he touched her and,forced her made her disturb. He jerked her body so that her chest was pressd against his torso. Geet held his biceps and tried to push but he was too strong for her. So to freed herself she slapped him and gave a jerk push to Maan. Stiil his touch torturing her. She wants a piece of mind but memories of that incident violating her mind. His hysterical eyes and untamed actions scared her most.

A knock sound on her door grab her atttention and Mrs Khan enters in her room. This old lady was her only campanion and best friend in mob of strangers of abroad. She is very kind and humble. She come and sat next to her. Geet looked up to her and she caress her head lovingly and asked for the reason of her tension,which she clearly read in her eyes which is window of her soul. Geet can b lied for once but her eyes told everything without her permission. Her soft and caring words woo her and she hugged her anticipatedly. Her raised heartbeat and restlessness was enough to tell her that something wrong had happnd to her. Though she was her land lady but she feels motherly affection in her embrace.

Geet told every bit of incident to her. Mrs. Khan too filled with anger. She felt bad for this innocent girl but also aware of his madness and felt scared at the same time. She pamper her make convience to eat somthing. Geet agreed and both left for a meal. She wants to change her mind from him.

But Maan was going mad. His eyes turn red,when he madly drove his hyper speed car at its top speed on the streets of Canada. Before this no one denying him like this. Every girl he come across would easily falls in his arms and later on,on his bed. This was the first time he faced slap from opposite side. Its hard to belive for him that any girl can reject him. It was something which is both shocking and insulting for his big fat ego. His every part is burning in anger. Everytime he remember what had happened in front of numerous ppl,anger radiating in him. His eyes only speak of destruction. How can a mere girl having no value can hit him,and insult him in front of whole bussiness world. He reached to him amsion and threw his coat in a corner. Went straight to his personal baar and start gulping liquior one after another.

every of his nerve wants to teach her better. She must learn with whom she messed up. Like her he too feel the sensation of her slap on his cheek. today no liquior is enough to calm his towered anger. He gulp and threw bottles on floor,showing his recent and frustration. His eyes turn red due to extreame anger he was boiling in. Again and again that slap sound echoed in his ears and she swimmed in his mind. He wants to broke everything there and also do it. His servants scared seeing his gestures but felt helpless. His mom left this house and stay away from him because of his activities. So no one is there who calm him. Finally one of his servant collect some courage and called ADI there. He told everything to him. Adi immediately ran towards KM. At his reach he found whole room was filled with broken pieces of bottles he gulp one after another. Adi went near to him and grasped him. Maan wriggled but Adi over powered because of excessive intake of liquior he turned weak. Adi took him to his bedroom

Maan was fainted almost. He made him laid on his bed and covered him. Adi instrusted his servants and leave.

Wind oozing madly,indicating the destruction wait for both. The incident tied both for worst.

IMP. NOTE:-
GUYS MANY OF U DIDNT READ MY NOTE SO AGAIN I M HERE TO CLEAR UR DOUBT.

GUYS MANY OF U THINKING THAT AS ITS TITLE SHOW THAT MAAN IS GOING TO TAKE REVANGE FROM GEET. BUT WANNA MAKE YOU ALL CLEAR THAT TITLE TARGET OF MAAN IS NOT GEET.

THE PERSON FOR WHOM IS LUSTING TO TAKE REVANGE IS YET TO BE REVEALED. I SHOWED THAT PERSON WHEN RIGHT TIME IS CAME.

HOPE NOW I MADE CLEAR MYSELF
๐Ÿ˜Š