Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi guys...sorry for the delay but from now on you might just get updates in once in a blue moon because i am having exams and since its my board year (class 12) my schedule's a bit tight...but none the less i will try my best to update as soon as possible!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PART 7:

"Don't go khushi...arnav needs you here...he might say that he wants you to go...but inside...he wants your support , your love and care...don't go!!!" she whispered. Khushi agreed to her. She needed to bring arnav out of this. And she would do anything to get him back , she had decided. She sat beside him , tapped on his shoulder and before she could say anything arnav pulled her into a tight embrace. He sobbed like a baby boy , like a father who just lost his child. She didn't know what to say , she just wound her hand round his body and dug her face in the crook of his neck. Both sat in silence.

Aaliya and the other paramedics took away anil's lifeless body. Arnav just sat down and covered his face with his palm. Aaliya came and sat near him. "I am so sorry for your loss arnav. But i told you before too...he had no chance at all..." she looked away. "Can i go with the paramedics...???" he asked. His voice was deadly quite but loud for the two women to hear. "Arnav...we are having the funeral tomorrow...go home and rest! You need to think about it and trust me , this is not the right time to stress yourself , especially when your having two weddings in your house!" she said calmly and gave him a bear hug. 

"Thanks aaliya...but how will i stay without anil?" he asked. "Khushi is there for you...to take care of you and then you have this awsome best friend with whom you can hang out whenever you need her..." she smiled softly making khushi and arnav smile too. "Ya...and there's "J" too right..." arnav smiled but only khushi saw the discomfort aaliya had as soon as arnav talked about Jay.

"Lets go home khushi..." arnav sighed and went towards the car. Khushi followed him. The whole journey was filled with silence. None of them spoke a word. Khushi would peek up to arnav every now and then to check if he is alright but he seemed expressionless all the time. "Is he ignoring me? Why isn't he talking to me..." khushi thought. As they reached home , arnav left khushi went inside first and was greeted with a hug by his brother aakash. "Bhai , i heard from aaliya , i am so sorry..." he whispered and hugged his elder brother tightly. He knew how emotional arnav was about anil. Jay to stopped by their house to console his friend.

"Oh arnav...i am sorry for this!" jay thought and smirked as he took arnav to his room. "Arnav i am really sad after hearing this...but there is something i need to tell you..." he said. Arnav looked up. "khushi that girl your marrying...she...she is not right...for you!" he whispered. ". Arnav was shocked. "Wha..what are you..." he stammered but was stopped by jay. "Ya...she slept with one of our colleagues and when i return home , with my legal married wife , she all "how dare you" on me...i mean she was hitting on so many people at the same time...so cheap!" he concluded. Arnav was hurt , furious and horrified. "I was so nice and honest with her and she...how disgusting..." he thought. "My work is done...now for the fireworks..." Jay thought and left the room not knowing that someone had just witnessed the whole scene.

Khushi was worried about arnav a lot. "I think i should go and check him out. I hope he is alright..." she sighed and went to his room. Jay was not standing afar and was keen to witness how arnav would lash out on khushi.

As khushi entered his room , she saw him looking at the stars and sobbing quitely. "Arnav...ji..." she whispered and arnav turned to her. His expression was unrecognizable. "what are you doing here..." he yelled. Khushi was taken aback and frightened. "Arnavji...i was just..." but she was cut off by arnav. "Khushi...please go...i don't want to see your face..."arnav screamed and shut the door on her tear drenched face. But arnav too was very upset seeing her face...but he didn't know why he did that...but on the other hand , Jay smirked after seeing this and it didn't go unnoticed by aaliya who was the one to witness Jay and arnav's previous conversation. She was furious of arnav and Jay.

As all the family members came to arnav's room they saw khushi's tear stricken face and the closed door of arnav's room. Anjali knew that her brother was too vulnerable to be talked now so she looked up at her father. "Dad..." she weeped on his shoulder. "Let me talk to him...i think i can take him out of this guilt..." he whispered.

"Ok now...everyone leave me alone with my son...i need to talk to him!" announced arnav's dad. As everyone left the drawing room , arnav stood there , literally shaking. "Son...i know how you are feeling...and i am not telling you to move on because i know how hard and cruel it will be , but i want you to be prepared for your future..." he whispered. Arnav looked up. "Khushi! She is gonna be your wife...you have to let her in...you...you can't go on ignoring her..." he said. And sobbed and sat on the sofa.

"Dad...if can't be a responsible father then how can i be a responsible husband...i don't have the power to do anything..." he sobbed. "Son...you remember that dialog from spider man...'With great power comes great responsibilty'...?" arnav looked up to his. "Dad..i..." but anurag stopped him. "Son...when i lost your and anjali's mom ,i was broken , devastated and hopeless...i was a workaholic back then and never took a look at my family...i regretted it ,  very badly...and trust me , you wouldn't want to end up regretting too...it took me years to regain back the trust of my children and my family...believe me son...you still have it...don't let this ruin something which you are yet to discover..." he sighed as a lone tear escaped his own eyes.

"But dad...what if that person breaks your initial trust...what if..." arnav stopped and looked at his dad. "You know son...family and friends will always guide in life but when comes to things like love and marriage , you better listen to that blood pumping organ behind your ribs..." he said as he pointed towards arnav's heart. "Don't believe anything unless you are pretty much sure about it...don't let situations ruin this moment...take a deep breath , relax and think...'is she the one' , 'will she stay with me forever' , don't let these questions drive you to another road...God has given you the steering wheel..." anurag smiled as he saw arnav smile too.

"well...now that my son is not a bad driver , i hope he drive his life to a meaningful destination..." he smiled and kissed arnav's forehead. "Do you still miss her? Mom?" arnav asked. "Every single second. There's not even a second when i don't think about her and regret my behavior..." anurag sighed. "But then...i remember what an awsome family and what an awsome son and daughter i have...and surprisingly , the guilt vanishes into thin air!" they smiled widely. "Thanks dad...i love you..." arnav smiled and hugged his dad. "I love you too son...now go and reconcile with my daughter-in-law or else i swear i will spank you like i used to when you were a kid..." he luaghed. "Dad..." arnav smiled , feeling embarrassed. "what...?? go.." he smiled and arnav hugged him again. 

"What are you doing??" aaliya yelled at jay who was driving out of the raizada mansion. "What do you mean?" Jay asked casually. "Oh don't fool me...i saw what you did to arnav...how dare you do this? Do you even know how much that guy trusts you..." she screamed. "Hey...i never meant to do all this...never..." jay huffed and turned around. But aaliya pulled him by his hand to make him look at her. "Then why the freak are you doing this?" she screamed again. "Because khushi was my ex-girlfriend who apparently cheated on me..." he yelled too.

"What...?" aaliya shook her head disbelievingly. "Ya...i was back before time and one day i just see my best friend Arnav Singh Raizada in a passionate pose with my then-girlfriend Khushi Kumari Gupta in his office." he huffed. He had witnessed the small encounter tha the two had in arnav's office when khushi went to give her dad the file he was looking for. "I was shocked to the core...because the girl whom i loved was cheating on me and telling me 'I Love You'...how pathetic..." he spat and drove out of the Raizada mansion leaving aaliya in confusion.

PRECAP---  Arnav tries to make it up to khushi and Jay tries to create misunderstanding between arnav and aaliya so that the job separating khushi from arnav would be easier. Will he succeed?

ok...that's it...hope you all enjoyed it...and sorry for the delay...!!!!!!!!😭😭😭

NOTE: I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP MY FF "COMEBACK ARNAVJI" ON HIATUS...I WOULD RATHER UPDATE MY OTHER WORKS BUT NOT THAT...BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT I AM DRAGGING IT BUT HONESTLY GUYS...THAT'S THE ORIGINAL PACE OF THE STORY. I ACTUALLY SKIPPED 3 PARTS OF THE STORY BECAUSE OF THE READERS. I AM SORRY FOR THIS BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE!
Edited by arshifan2012 - 10 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. 
Jay thinking Khushi cheated so he is trying to separate them. 
Aaliya can't reach Arnav because of Jay...
Update as soon  as possible.
Thanks for pm. 
saima4744 thumbnail
It was mindblowing post.
Tf pm.
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part.i hate jay  very mucj.hope jay willnot suceed in creating mu btw arnav and aaliya and seperate arshi
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Tht jay is a mean guy
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
Loved it
God jay is so mean I hate him
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant update
loved it
every emotion was gripping
geez jay is horrible
continue soon
thanx for the pm

people will say stuff, but please do continue comeback arnavji soon
will be waiting
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
loved it
this jay is too much
titanichomeless thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am so glad to see back.

Thanks for your update. waiting for next one soon.
sam19_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just finished reading all 7parts of ur ff
lovely work
cont soon