Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OH my god sausie🤣 Had a hard time reading this!!!!! Just hilarious and amazing!! Hats off!!!!
daljeet thumbnail
Hey how so you do this all the time yaar. I was trembling with laughter or rather say bubbling with laughter many times in between reading the last 2 updates. I just can't believe this.

I was trying hard not to laugh out loud or my grandma will think finally I have gone MAD!!!!

I love your writing. And you still is not able to make me think otherwise 

🤣 - This one is for you, for both the updates, for each moment of it and for some seconds when I read some particular lines.

I can't think of copying and pasting it here to highlight, because the number of sentences is more than you can imagine and consists of most of the lines you have written.
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A beautiful update!! Must say! U r amazing
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So many times, i've already said this, but at the risk of sounding repetitive - this is hilariously awesome. Its so tough to make so MANY people laugh. And your writing,effortlessly ,does that.

What do i say about the chapter? One cant remove innocence and craziness out of Khushi.

Arnav is being Arnav. Bechara doesnt know what he has gotten himself into. :D

Payal! I love the role you've given this character. :)
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Jab nafrat aur mohabath dono ho sath... nothing. You do nothing. You can drink orange juice. Orange juice is cool. In the summer. But you don't get oranges in the summer which is a pity. Down right for shame.  

Invisible rain coats!
Firebolt thumbnail
OH GOD

I'LL JUST DO ONE MORE.

GO THE NEXT DAMN PAGE ALREADY
saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

[...]

Edited by saucechips - 4 years ago
Firebolt thumbnail
Sabi, my invisible raincoat, pitch perfect as usual. :') The pace and tone - on song babyyy. You add the right flavors to maintain that subtle equilibrium between the drama, humor and (dare I say it?) the onset of romance. 

Arnav and Khushi are married. For 'convenience' purposes only. Sureee. Excuse me while I scoff all the way up to Pluto. #sniggers

The attraction is already there. That magnetic pull. The wind blowing, telepathic thingy that makes them Rabbave. :'D

Oh it's there baby. It's there full swing, ready to push them into a big pit of unresolved sexual tension. (oh calm down you prude.)

And Khuhsi hibernates :'D. Ofc she does. Would't know if the world went KABOOM outside. And did he just pour WATER on her? :'D Oh ASR, my emotionally withdrawn baby... poor thing thinks he can actually lead a normal life. HA. It's Khushi. Jahan wo, wahan drama. :'D

I loved #6. Write #7 ASAP. 

#mmmokaybye. 

Edited by Firebolt - 11 years ago
saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

😆😆
IPK..Jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres 

Wow stalking paid of hehe...long update...what a wedding night...so was she actually faking the coughs or actually coughing...haha wow I'm sure her hibernation can put all animals to shame ðŸ˜†...OMG did he just poor cold water on her...o he is in for it now..panga pe Gaya haha...continue soon 
Jenny x
Edited by jm020 - 11 years ago