Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear, ,
loved this part so much...
oops, she got her monthly on the time of janmashtmi...
it's very bad feeling when u get monthly and that too on the time any occasion , , mainly god' occasions... here maan did all this for her that too being a muslim... it's very big thing here...
u know what ur ff is a rare piece in IF... very touchy and loving story... and u picked a very crucial topic, , and here maan being a muslim doing all these things and geet being a hindu helping him... it's very good... i think everyone should read this... it's a master piece.. ...
thanks  a lot for giving it...
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitch1110

@ punam2712

Thanks dear..😊

@giaa 5678
Thank you so much dear..πŸ˜ƒ

@ neha5058
Thank you for liking the message dear..and I understood what you could not put in the words...😊

thanks dear for understanding...😊
glitch1110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

hey dear, ,
loved this part so much...
oops, she got her monthly on the time of janmashtmi...
it's very bad feeling when u get monthly and that too on the time any occasion , , mainly god' occasions... here maan did all this for her that too being a muslim... it's very big thing here...
u know what ur ff is a rare piece in IF... very touchy and loving story... and u picked a very crucial topic, , and here maan being a muslim doing all these things and geet being a hindu helping him... it's very good... i think everyone should read this... it's a master piece.. ...
thanks  a lot for giving it...

Thank you so much neha for your words full of appreciation...I am really glad to have such warm response for this story..
really thanks alot dear...😊
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome story...Pls continue...Loved it to the core..

Its so Simple and that just touches your heart..

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohk! Just loved it! Are u writing sumthing else apart this story! Please forward me the link I would b really pleased to see that! Please! Please! Please!

U know what I like or u can see in a writer to club her in my favs! Is her indifferent way of writting where I can not judge what could happen next! Though I try my best to find what are the possible upcoming parts :p but I love a bit mystry everytime n for u this single is present in abundant! U should write more! It is perfect piece of writting!

N for update! I dread those days as well! Shit! I get ever more cranky n emotinal then resultant can kill anyone :p Geet was a bit mature in that case LoL...so who would b doing aarti in this house i wonder ;)
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitch1110

Thank you so much neha for your words full of appreciation...I am really glad to have such warm response for this story..
really thanks alot dear...😊

it's my pleasure dear... you have written such a wonderful ff, so appreciation to banta hai na boss...
glitch1110 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingdivz

Ohk! Just loved it! Are u writing sumthing else apart this story! Please forward me the link I would b really pleased to see that! Please! Please! Please![ There is no need of so much "Please"s dear..I would let you know about it once i finish this one...😊}

U know what I like or u can see in a writer to club her in my favs! Is her indifferent way of writting where I can not judge what could happen next! Though I try my best to find what are the possible upcoming parts :p but I love a bit mystry everytime n for u this single is present in abundant! U should write more! It is perfect piece of writting![Thank you so much...😊}

N for update! I dread those days as well! Shit! I get ever more cranky n emotinal then resultant can kill anyone :p[πŸ˜†.πŸ˜† Same here but "Chocolates" help me alot to control this crankiness..Try them...} Geet was a bit mature in that case LoL...so who would b doing aarti in this house i wonder ;){ umm..pinky bhabhi...😊}

glitch1110 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

awesome story...Pls continue...Loved it to the core..

Its so Simple and that just touches your heart..

Thank you so much dear..😊
glitch1110 thumbnail
removed Edited by glitch1110 - 10 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😭😭😭why dadi took promise from maan to stay away from geet..i hate this religon issue yaar..
all are human and they deserve fair chance...what will maan do and how will geet react..😭😭very sad..pls cont soon..