Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
finished reading d whole 4 threads @ a go coz it was so interesting!!😊  ... it was recommended by V ...a hug to her for it ðŸ¤— ...

wow! to be in a situation where ur values conflict wid ur heart!! i feel for Khushi...going for values means heartache while listening to heart means being hypocrite ..uff,tough choice!
arnav is well arnav...love conquers all in d end..dats something he's gonna find out eventually and change his mind abt marriage -my thots..😃

Anjali is really one meddler ,isnt she?!... i like Payal here coZ she is so level headed,mature and sensible...d advice she gives khushi are so practical...
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey NB!!

The first time I read your work was the collab ff! and then I found the link to this FF! 

Just today I was surfing through my bookmarks and opened this one and this what I have been religiously doing since then! Even though I have a paper to write day after considering its already past 00:00 Its tomorrow :P :D

But seriously buddy it was worth the whole time and it had me hooked I tried my level best to close up on some or the other chapter thinking I can catch up on later but each chapter's finish was at such a place that it was hard to resist! and in the end where I had to end up when she posed him the question about his wedding beliefs! bhagawan kuduthaanakum! [ I deserve it :P decently should have stopped long back now I cannot help the urge to read further :P]

The way you have outlined the whole story is just too brilliant! And what more is yet no where near the prologue!! It's really interesting to see what's getting unfolded in each chapter!  Be it their meet! Her zeal to live life now, yet not compromise on her family and their love!

The strong support and much needed friend she has in Payal and Akash who help her without actually helping her! suggest but in the end lets her decide! really wonderful!

the way things fell in place the superb london trip and the happenings there their first kiss! and not to forget his nightmare! and returning back the avoidance the acceptance coming to terms with what happened, her break up with Nk!! then on talking terms with him and understanding whats ahead for them ending it! 

that quote was lovely  to love and lose rather than not love at all! sorry if I haven't got it right! getting back together and from there on the small moments! all so lovely! and I adore Payal and Akash's characterization!!

Anjali and clan are cho chweet! and Anjali is Anjali! the sister always! :)  

All in all amazing story and a superb writer!! I cherish this completely! Do accept buddy request and pm pretty pls when you update!

Gosh I have commented so long! :P

Cheers  

dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
so now finally things are turning around..good...I loved Nkay's concern..so sweet of him..and Payal always the mature and level headed girl..love her! And Arnav's past was so cruel and he holds himself for it..Khushi what shall I say to u my girl?? Matters of heart are always a pain..
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi all,

Im trying to post 2 chapters as a part of the next update, over 8k words. I still have one last scene to write and then the humungous task of proof reading and possibly editing. So please be patient. Today might be difficult, so if not today, I will update tomorrow.

NB
sruthiif thumbnail
Take your time...
excited for the looong chapter...
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant lie am eager to read it the earlier the betterand the fact thats its gonna be a double dhama is only gonna make things better
😉
2 chapters.. Hurray.. Proof read 1 post it then post the next after 12 hours... 
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
2 chapters ? Party time! ðŸ¥³

This news is so happy, even Basanti will break into a happy dance. Screw Viru ! 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
no_username thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
long update coming?
🥳
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.