SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

I was busy with my mskπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

wahi msk jo ek hafte KG mein class attend kiya tha...
ya woh jiske left leg ko vicky chipka rehtha hai

🀣🀣
SheenGcian thumbnail
Update jaldi jaldi πŸ˜ƒ
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
nehaagarwalv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hi Simi . U came how are u????
I was waiting for you since monday do u know dat😭
Waiting for the udpates... 2 more updates then this ff completes πŸ˜‰
I want hot hot hot hot stuff now and a bit more suffering maan. A few drops of tears and Geet melted yaar, Like wen she told him dat their first night was not the way she wanted... She forgave him sooo easilyπŸ˜‰  She was RAPED and beaten up. She was slapped so many times, tied up and raped... Make it up in these two parts πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Waiting waiting
And thanks u not gonna stop and u gonna write more for us u are sooo good β€οΈπŸ€—

mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaagarwalv

Hi Simi . U came how are u????
I was waiting for you since monday do u know dat😭
Waiting for the udpates... 2 more updates then this ff completes πŸ˜‰
I want hot hot hot hot stuff now and a bit more suffering maan. A few drops of tears and Geet melted yaar, Like wen she told him dat their first night was not the way she wanted... She forgave him sooo easilyπŸ˜‰  She was RAPED and beaten up. She was slapped so many times, tied up and raped... Make it up in these two parts πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Waiting waiting
And thanks u not gonna stop and u gonna write more for us u are sooo good β€οΈπŸ€—

HI neha

umm thanks and yeah sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long 
been busy and all

umm idk about hot update but I will tryπŸ˜†
nehaagarwalv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

HI neha

umm thanks and yeah sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long 
been busy and all

umm idk about hot update but I will tryπŸ˜†

yehhhπŸ₯³
mrs.msk thumbnail

Chapter 84

I can't believe all of this is happening; everything seems like a big dream. A dream that I don't want to wake up from. Everything is so perfect. I am married again to Maan. Now, he is everything that I wanted to have in my life partner and now I got him and much more. I got the family I never had, a beautiful baby girl who has a great older brother Vicky and most importantly she will have a fathers love, Maan. Something that I didn't grew up with. Anamika will not have the same faith as I did. She will have everything and everyone in her life, no matter what.

"Are you nervous?"

I looked at Meera and few other girls as they giggled while I blushed like a new bride. The wedding was hectic and that too right after a long flight from London. I never would have thought Maan would do this much planning and he kept me oblivious to everything even my dad didnt' let me know. Both pretended as they were mortal enemies ready to strike if given the chance. Saying surprised would be an understatement of how I felt when I found out I was gettng married today and right at that moment. To add to the surprise, I had seen my dad and Maan hug each other. When did they talk and when did my dad forgive him? Anyway, right now that should be the least of my problems. Right?

"Look at her she might be thinking about Maan jiju"

Girls high-fived each other while I could do nothing but listen to them talk and make me more nervous. I know this is not the first time of you know us getting physical the only difference is that I actually do want to take this to the next step. Before it was Maan that took the initiative and I just went along with him now I don't know where to even start or even how to start. Just thinking about this makes me tongue tied and my stomach starts to dance making me more nervous and scared.

I looked at Meera helplessly as she held my hand protectively.  She motioned for the girls to leave the room and thank god they happily complied. 

"Are you okay? Is this what you want?"

"Meera I am so nervous. I mean Maan and I did spend a lot of time and we took it slow only as friends and now just thinking about our next step makes me so scared. What if this is a dream? What if I am in some alternate part of the world where this is nothing but figment of my imagination? What if I wake up and know this was all a facade? What if..."

"Geet calm down. I assure you this is all real, this wedding was real and your Maan is real. He is a new person now and you have to trust that. I saw the love in his eyes for you and I know you also love him. He will keep you happy and Anamika happy. I know that. You have to trust it"

"Meera I do but I don't know why this fear doesn't let me forget all of this and make me move on. Meera I am just scared that if all of this is in fact fake I don't know know how I will cope with this. It was already hard for me in the past how will I handle myself later when I wake up from this dream?"

"Sshh Geet you just have to let it. You need to believe and know no matter what we all are there for you. Think about Anamika she is your angel right? Would she have made it this far if Maan wasn't there? If he hadn't changed then you both wouldn't have been here. His love and your love are so strong. Your love will over power your fear. Now, put on a smile and just let go of all thoughts and fears just feel his love Geet and you will know this is all real."

"Thanks Meera."

"Anything for you and your happiness. Now, be sure to tell me everything in the morning"

She blinks leaving Geet blushing to the core. She covers her face of a newly bride while leaving the room. Geet could hear girls harrassing Maan outside of the door making her more nervous knowing he is right there and will be in the room where it will be jus the both of them, alone.

I can't beleive I got married again to Geet. This time I will do everything perfectly just the way she had dreamed of. I will let her know how much she means to me, how much I love her and how much I need her in my life to live. It took a great deal of time to plan everything in such details and hide it from Geet; which wasn't easy. I first started planning this wedding when I found out we were going to India. I knew this would be the perfect time to start planning and start anew. When her father found out or rather over heard of mine and Dadima's conversation he was surprised and happy, to least of my expectaions. 

After that day we both spoke and planned my wedding. Of course, I let him have the lead since Geet was his only daughter and wanted to make it special. I just agreed to everything he said. Now, all that planning and hardwork paid off. She was all mine all over again and tonight we were going to start our marriage like the way it was suppose to be If these girls let me in.

I quickly took out whatever money I had in my pocket, which I came full perpared of by the way knowing about these little cermonies. I was even shocked to see my little brother standing at the door way also demanding money. Of course, he loves to see me miserable at my weakest moment. I hadn't them a lot of cash just enough to let me in the room. I smiled in relief when I saw Meera coming out of the room even she wouldn't let me peak inside the room to see my bride, my wife and my life partner. She also left no stone unturned to tease me. 

"Someone is desperate. Let him go girls besides we got the money we came here to get"

"Alright..enjoy jiju!"

Girls teased him one last time before disapearring. Maan fixes his collar before nervously opening the door to see his bride sitting in the middle of the bed. Both of their heart beats increasing sensing each other's nervousness. There was an awkward silence in the room none of both knew what to do or say. Maan saw a mirror in the corner, he slid to the right side to see himself. He fixes his hair and his suit before looking toward Geet. 

"Why am I so nervous? I could do this besides this is not the first time I will uhh do this. Come on Maan, you are the king and you shouldn't be nervous in fact it should be her that should be nervous. God there are so many things I want to say to her but nothing is coming out of my mouth. All I want to do is praise her beauty. I could stare at her all night long in fact I have done that most of the nights without her knowing. That's one secret I never shared with her nor I will.

Why is he standing there? My heart is beating so fast almost making me throw up in nervousness. I wonder what will happen tonight. Babaji what should I do? I mean what will he do? There are so many things I want to say to him reagarding this but I don't know where to start or how to say it. I know Meera is right but I can't move on forward without voicing my fears and hopefully help me remove my fears forever.

I felt his weight on the bed. Oh god he was so near me that I could smell his cologne slowly drowing me in his scent. It is not the first time I am smelling his cologne but this situation is different. Tonight is different. Unknowingly, my toes curled making small noise filling the air with its awkwardness. I turned my head slightly trying to see his facial expersions my breath hitched when I saw his eyes looking directly into mine. My dupatta wasn't that thick it was quiet thin. I wanted to look away but his eyes captivated mine. I was under his spell literally.

I somehow managed to sit on the bed as causually as I could but there is so much going on in my mind and heart that makes it harder for me to do anything or say anything. Her anklet moving a little even made me more nervous and when I turned to look at what made that noise. I saw her head turning towards me looking at me and I, too, looked back at her. There was another awkward silence between us. Damn it. Why did I say lets get married again. Things were never this awkward between us like to this extent.

"umm Geet. I uhh wanted to say that"

"I have something to say too"

Both sighed in relief knowing the awkward silence and air between them was slowly fading away. Both chuckled silently at themselves knowing how stupid both were behaving.

"I know this is weird and I never attended to be this awkward. I just uhh wanted to start our life new. I know I should've asked if you were ready or not. I mean its okay if you are not. I will understand and I will wait for you until you are ready. I uhh"

"you are speaking like Vicky"

Maan looks at Geet who was still sitting like a newly wed bride and with her head covered with the dupatta.

"Yeah I guess he rubbed off of me. Geet are you okay with this? I mean I know things weren't exactly great the first time but I uhh"

"Maan I still have this fear inside me..."

"Ohh" (Maan tried to get up knowing what fear she was talking about, their first night. Geet quickly holds his wrist stopping him from any movement. Maan sits down waiting for her to continue on.

"Maan I am scared not because I am starting a new life with you. I am scared becuause what if this is all a dream? Whatever is good is happening in my life I am afraid that it will a disapear. It is really hard for me to believe that this all thing is true. What if its not? How will I live again? Maan I am..."

"Shh Geet.." (he squeezes her hand lightly pinching her)

"ouch"

"You felt that pain right? Look you are awake. This is all real if anything I should be questioning myself if this, in fact, is real or not. If you really are sititng besides me giving me another chance. Is it real Geet?"

"Yes..." 

She hugs him tightly with tears. Maan snakes his arms around her back bringing her closer. Geet opens her eyes after calming down realizing what is their current position. She was on her knees hugging him tightly while his arms were around her back pulling her closer and closer. She wanted to move but given the situation she really couldn't do much. She felt his hands slowly moving around her back making her gasps. He slowly pulled her out of the hug looking at her while she kept her eyes down not daring to look at him knowing how weak she might get. 

"Are you ready to start anew?"

He pulls her chin up from under the dupatta making her look at him. She shyly removies his hand hiding her face in her palms. Maan slowly lifts her veil up removing it completly. He places his fingers on top of her hand, opening her fingers up one by one. He interwines his fingers with hers holding them down tightly while looking at her face with her eyes closed.

"Let me look at you tonight and love you?"

She nodes her head lying down on the bed looking at him with love. He places his head on her chest while playing with her waist chain. He loved hearing her heart beat that matched the rhythem of his heart beat. Geet places her arms around his shoulder as both closed their eyes feeling each other's presence.

She gasps when she felt his hand opening up her waist chain while making small little patterns on her stomach. Very slowly he slides her waist chain off. She wanted to laugh when his stubble started tickling her as he kissed her neck while removing her necklaces at the same leaving only her in her mangalsuture. 

She didn't dare open her eyes she just let him love her. She just wanted to feel her love that she never had felt before. He would kiss her every part that had jewelery on, her arms, neck, ears and her ankles. Soon she was was only in her wedding atttire with no jewerly.

"Even with your eyes closed you create some havoc inside me."

He lies down on the bed besides her pulling her up on top of him. She kisses his neck slightly making him groan. His hands romed all over her back stopping at her blouse hook. In one movement, he opens it up making her look at him with open eyes. He smirks and before she knew it she was under him while he kissed and removed her blouse.

"Are you okay, Geet?"

"yes. Maan I love you"

"I love you too. I want to say sorry to you"

"sorry for what?" (She asks him confused)

Maan leans forward kissing her cheek while whispering in her right ear

"Tonight, I will be the devil and every night following tonight."

Geet gasps when he pinches her stomach lookign at her with a smirk. Tonight was the night for both of them start fresh with new memories and laughter.

I did not go in details you guys get the pictureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Almost finished