Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: annab

Hi , I liked the concept Of ur story...I'm always a fan of dark stories...I hate shyams character...he is absolutely disgusting...i really hp tht arnav help khushi frm his clutches...hp u continue soon..thanx...

i cannot say Kushi would be safe with Arnav too yaar... dont worry and wait on for the future update... thanku for comenting yaar... these make us write even better...๐Ÿ˜›
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetkhwaish

so arnav and khushi have a common past ..would love to know about it soon ..this shyam is a creap ..hate him ..well written ..waiting for the next part 

they have a flash back too... it will be important and will also explain why kushi is so naive...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: annab

hi,when ru updating??  hp v get one soon..plsss๐Ÿ˜Š

soo sorrry dear... will update on wednesday for sure...i'v been a bit busy and dint want to give you guys lousy updates... pls wait and will rec an update on wed or thu ...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysh05

Ewww please get rid of gross shyam

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†that my dear is not gonna happen anytime soon... but loved that you hate him so much...๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drishuluv

(had already apologize in detail in dmc)but again sorry, arghhh i hate tht b****d how can some one go so low?? bt wht else we can expect from tht evil spirit? bt thnks tht u had not plan anyyhng more thn tht i was actually holding my breath while reading tht part .poor khushi she dont evn knw wht happn with her & wht more going to hppn with her๐Ÿ˜ญ & buaji may be i hate u more thn tht shyam๐Ÿ˜ก

thnx for pm & i thnk u r gonna make us cry more on upcoming updates r n't u??? so waiting for next one...dnt knw will b on time or not but pls o pm me

loved that you hate him so much... i am planning to make you hate him much more...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...๐Ÿ˜†and yes more tears ahead... and ofcourse more of sick Shyam coming up on wed dear...
Drishuluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i should take a "late comer" tag from all d writers whom i follow...๐Ÿ˜›
just read it, so both arnav & khushi have some bad past...but khushi dn't remember about it yet right??& both r suffering from d nightmare๐Ÿ˜”
& finally khushi had put her leg in her hell...wht a plan shyam tht u kept her in such deserted place whr she can't get any help...khushi whn will u understnd his true intentions dear??? really scared for khushi wht shyam is going to do?? will he do somthng more thn his last night act??? NO... pls no,pls don't let him do tht much...
i'm sure tht thr is so much in store for khushi from arnav also...torture from shyam had just strtd & thr will b more from arnav , alredy feeling bad for her
& is shyam was not enough tht u had introduse some more evils??๐Ÿ˜ก may b tht unknown person,arnav & khushi have some interconnectd past... 
all in all luv this update,this story is going to go long way...keep it up dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ(sorry for d mistakes)
ar_art thumbnail

Banner credit goes to
LaxshaLOVEArshi thank you yaar...

Now comes the next part'. Thank you guys for your patience and lovely comments'..

Recap: Arnav and Kushi have similar nightmares. Kushi and Shyam reach Delhi and moves into an old couples house for rent.  Shyam mixes drug into Kushi's milk for the 2nd day.  Arnav is also back in Delhi and Anjali finds him a bit off'.

Ab age''

Payal was glued to the chair near the phone.  Kushi always called her in the evening from Shyam's phone and they talked for sometime.  She was sitting in the chair of the shop for the past 15 min and each min was increasing her worry.  Kushi always called at 7 pm and today it was late'.. She dint mind her Amma and buaji's scolding as she needed to hear Kushi's ramblings even if it was for 5 min.  Payal was not blind.  She had seen the miserable look on her mother's face and it had confirmed her fears abt Kushi's marriage.  When ever she asked her mother, her mother answers were irrelevant.  Knowing she couldn't get anything from her she had hoped to find out from Kushi if she was in any trouble.  What Payal found weird was, according to Kushi Shyam had never touched her for the past 4 days this was really worrisome'. As payal had thought him to be cheap and he would pounce on her as soon as her chumps were over' but it had be almost 2 days and still nothing' Kushi had confirmed it yesterday also'. She decided to wait a bit more hoping to get the call soon'..

Shyam Jha was really frustrated' actually sexually frustrated' he needed a hole badly' he knew he couldn't get it from his so called wife' and decided to get it from his numerous other sources'. He had made calls to few but dint get a satisfactory reply' he was really annoyed and on top of that Sakshi was pestering him abt some stupid project.  How he wished she was a bit older and be a bit more useful to him' he thought with a smirk as he moved his eyes over his daughter'. His thoughts were disturbed by Anjali who came with a cup of tea'.

Ye lijiye' saying she gave the cup to him and moved slowly towards her daughter'(take this) she tried sitting near her child on the floor but couldn't' Jab neeche nahi baita jatha then why are you trying? Shyam asked in an unemotional tone' he got up and pulled a chair for her' (when you cant sit down )

What is wrong in trying Shyam ji' she said trying to hide the hurt which she felt from his words'

What is the use in trying when you know you'll fail?

If you don't try how will you know you will be able to do it or not'

Oh! How can I forget'? Geetanjali ji's spirit right' never break'. He taunted' Anjali visibly flinched when he called her with her full name'. she closed her eyes shutting down the memory of her past and tried to concentrate on her child's project'..

Rani saibha' don't take my words to heart he said with a sweet voice' you know how I sometime do such things' he added with a smile'

Of course... I know' who knows you better' she said returning his smile'

Yes'. One more thing' I'll be leaving tonight and will return tomorrow or day after depending on the work he said as he got up'.

Ji'. Saying Anjali took the cup from his hands and left towards the kitchen'. Shyam smirked at the foolish trust of his wife' he moved towards his room to get a pair of his clothes' he needed it as he was gonna have fun tonight' he smiled evilly as he left the house to his destination'..{do comment and like it... and silent reader do comment... pls forgive if you don't like what you read down below...}

Kushi finished her cooking and rested on the bed'. she closed her eyes as she remembered how she was so sleepless last night' she felt very uneasy as she remembered last night'. It was strange' the feeling' she felt her tremble of some need' the dryness that formed in her throat was something she had never felt before'. She mentally thanked Shyam ji as he had given her some medicine to make her sleep' she thanked her Devi maiyya for sending Shyam ji in her life'. At that time she heard the door bell and opened it for her husband to come in'. she took his bag and moved into the house' Shyam's eyes were fixed on her back and mentally appreciated its form' he moved his eyes to look at her for sometime'. She looked amazing in that orange sari' it was simple and her stomach was slightly visible behind that transparent sari' how he wished to run his hand and other things all over that soft tummy' he stopped his mind from all these thought as he was sure today he would full fill his lust' he took the phone from his pocket and gave it to Kushi asking her to call Payal' but to her luck the time was 8 and she knew her jiji would have gone'. She felt very sad as she couldn't talk to her sister'. Shyam smirked knowing well abt this'he had planned all this as he dint want her to discuss last night with her sister'.

Challeye Shyam ji' kana lag gaya' she said as she placed plates on the table'(come shyam ji food is served)

Are wah' muje bhangan bohot pasand hai Kushiji' he smiled as he moved the chair sitting on it' aap bhi bait jayiye' sath me khate hai'. He offered as he placed the rotis on his and her plate and served the bhartha for both of them'(oh I love brinjal Kushiji) (you also sit down' we will eat together) after they had finished the dinner, Kushi cleared the table while Shyam was planning what to do next'. He had not been able to empty himself as planned' the lady whose house he was to visit canceled it as her husband had arrived'.he controlled his need and came to Kushi' he had to get her today' thought he knew she was not ready but what is wrong in trying he told himself' thinking of what Anjali had told him few hrs back'.

Kushi was feeling the same way as last night' her hands were shivering and she dint know what to do' the thirst was enormous and she had already emptied 3 glasses of water but the thirst was still there' she was feeling very jittery'.. she walked out of the kitchen into the hall trying to get some air' she stood near the window praying this would help her get better but nothing worked'. After trying different things for the next half hour she went to the bathroom to have a shower... may be it would help get rid of the burning sensation which she felt all over her body' she went into the shower and let the water flow on her' but it dint do any good'she realized only Shyam ji could help her like last night'. She moved out of the wash room to ask him for the same tab she had given her last night'

(Warning Snake aleart'. 16+ viewer oly)

Shyam had seen kushi leave the kitchen in a huff' he smirked as he very well knew the symptom'. He also knew she'd come to him oly' stretched his legs and supported his head on a pillow waiting for her to beg for his help' he was rewarded as he saw the bathroom door open and Kushi coming out of it' his eyes stuck at the vision' she was drenched from top to bottom, and the orange sari stuck to her like second skin' he hardened at the view'. Her round curved stood up will all its youthfulness and her buds were up cos of the cold water' drops of water dropped down from her hair leading down her chin and into her cleavage arousing him to no extent'. He wanted to pounce on her and devor her' he was bought out of his erotic land with Kushi's shivering voice'

Shyamji' hume wo dava dhijiye na' she requeted unable to control the shiver in her voice'(Shyam ji give me those medicines) Shyam tried to hid the smirk as he heard her voice' it was the voice of an almost addict' he knew she'd come to him eventually' her need would bring her to him' he took the tablets and gave her with a glass of water' she took it and laid down on the bed without removing her clothes' Shyam smirked as he was gonna do many dirty things to her tonight'. He removed his clothes and jumped on the bed' he sucked her wet skin, licking the drops of water' he knead her wet curves as he removed her clothes' he discarded all of Kushi's clothes and she was naked on bed' and he had a throbbing hood'. How he wished he could put it into her but he stopped it' he laid on one side and turned facing Kushi... he roughly turned her facing the other side'. He rubbed his hands on her tummy and slid one finger into her core' he just wanted to have a feeling' she was dry by hot' he wanted to go more but convinced himself to do so tomorrow' he took his hood and rubbed it slowly on her a**'.. it was delightful for him' the feel of the smooth skin on his hood was just heaven' he then came closer, pressing his hood in-between her thighs, below her core' it was as though he was f****g her thighs'. He moved to and fro and climaxed as his hand and lips moved all over her body' he fell asleep like that with a vicious smile knowing very well that tomorrow this time he'd have her under him all awake panting and crying out his name'.

Precap: same as last' Shyam and Kushi found making out'.. Kushi's life changed forever'.

Ok guys sorry' I thought of giving the prologue thing in this update itself' but wanted to put more emphasis on what Shyam did to Kushi with those medicines and also give a small description of his relationship with his wife and child' sorry no Arnav today' but next update will have him mostly'  do comment and like'.

Edited by ar_art - 11 years ago
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ART ...IT IS DARK N SAD TO KNOW HOW PROWLERS TAKE

ADVANTAGE OF INNOCENT VICTIMS LIKE KHUSHI 

HATE HER MOTHER FOR NOT INQUIRING MORE ABOUT THE GUY

SHE WAS GIVING HER DAUGHTER TO 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

KKKA
Black_kittykat thumbnail

Pls get Arnav in the scene soon, this Shyam Psycho is freaking me out. What a pervert he can be, I hate to think that Buaji put poor Khushi in such a situation.

I didnt get the plot about the pills, Has khushi got addicted to the sleeping pills he is giving her???

ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

Pls get Arnav in the scene soon, this Shyam Psycho is freaking me out. What a pervert he can be, I hate to think that Buaji put poor Khushi in such a situation.

I didnt get the plot about the pills, Has khushi got addicted to the sleeping pills he is giving her???

No yaar its more of a drug... Will give more info abt it later... For now i'l discribe it as I shayam has got her addicted to drugs...