Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drishuluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
a BIG sorry for being late yet again,see i'm on same way as u, saying sorry again & again but truly was really busy with exams & besides tht i was ill so have to cover up my pending work😭 & wanted to comment in proper way, my ram kahani is over now coming to d story...
    OMG🤣 am i still laughing??? really khushi a tool kit ??? i can imagine wht must be d reactn of poor arnav... really was good one waiting for d next one as well for season 2, give some prologue soon waiting & thnx for d pm 😊
arshimohabbat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!! u made my day...1st it ws confus'g bt latr i gt  d story...
so it ws full of fun
had a grt tym read'g it
good job...nyc👏

mmm😭plan ab kya hoga waiting
update soon 
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please  Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
update soon  can't wait
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YaSha0512

Please  Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

update soon  can't wait

i'm sorry for the delay... lots of things just came up.. i'm planning to finish off Kushi first... the WS which will be over by today... promise will give updates for this one tomorrow(8th jan) 100% yaar... thankyou for the wonderfull comments too dear...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drishuluv

a BIG sorry for being late yet again,see i'm on same way as u, saying sorry again & again but truly was really busy with exams & besides tht i was ill so have to cover up my pending work😭 & wanted to comment in proper way, my ram kahani is over now coming to d story...

OMG🤣 am i still laughing??? really khushi a tool kit ??? i can imagine wht must be d reactn of poor arnav... really was good one waiting for d next one as well for season 2, give some prologue soon waiting & thnx for d pm 😊

welcome back yaar... how was your exams and all dear... ok now for the update will give it tomorrow for sure... and abt the season 2 i was planning to give this as an WS you know the 7 shot thing... check out my index for the upcoming stories to find something you might like till then yaar...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: YaSha0512

brill update 👍🏼

so is Arnav's plan to show video 2 NK 2 show him Khushi is cheating on him if so does that mean he is gonna try to seduce Khushal too 🤣
would kill to see that especially if is real Khushal n not Khushi playing Khushal 😉

update soon please ( is this 1 gonna b updated on 1 feb too?)

ohhh & thanks 4 the PMs

that would really be hilarious but this is gonna be really bad for the Guptas yaar...i would have though of ur idea if i had planned to extend this story... as i'm planning to complete it before this month... i am taking it towards the end slowly... but this idea is awesome may be i'll use it in some other story of mind😉...
ar_art thumbnail

Hi guys here come the next part….

recap: Shyam finds that he loves Lavanya and plans of proposing to her soon.  Arnav tapes his and Kushi's meet near the pool and plans to manipulate it... he plans to send the Guptas out of the house

ab age...

How does a brother ask such questions to his sister? Especially the one who is his jaan… how does he ask if she had some relationship with someone else especially physical, coming from an Indian family…? These were the questions that occupied Kushal's mind as he cleaned the car.  He needed to talk to Kushi… Arnav had shown him the video and had told him to leave Shantivan with his sister by tonight…. And they had a week's time to leave Delhi… he dint know what to do… his mind and heart were at war… one wanted him to just leave from here with Kushi… but the next didn't want to leave Anjali…. He wanted to ask Kushi what her relationship with Arnav was….  With all this confusion he moved towards the lawn, trying to straighten his thoughts….

Kushi walked out of the house; into the lawn… she was called by her brother to talk.  She moved into the lawn to see her brother staring at nothing special……

Bhai?  Why have you called me here? She asked as she moved towards him…

Do you love Arnav? He asked suddenly, surprising her…

Bhai… wo…..

Out with it Kushi….. I don't have time…. He said rudely… Kushi was taken aback… Kushal had never talked to her like that…. Though they were siblings and twins, they never fought like other kids… they did have a bit of quarreling sometimes, but Kushal had accepted being big and had always taken care of Kushi… and Kushi too looked at him as an elder brother rather than a bro of her own age… and this accident few months a ago had bought them closer than ever.. This rude attitude bought tears in her eyes…. Wiping them she replied… I don't know bhai… I like him, but… she left it like that itself…

You don't know but you'd do all this with him then? He asked roughly

What are you talking abt Bhai…? She asked confused

What were you doing in his room last night?

I went to talk abt something personal…. She said unable to control her blush, as she remembered how he had picked her up to his bed and kissed her feet…. But her blush was seen by Kushal and taken in a completely wrong way… he was now sure that the video was correct…. Though he had not seen the full one, he couldn't see it… what brother could do it? He had left immediately after seeing the part where Arnav had kissed her feet… he never would and could see something like this…. And here his sister was proving his worst fears….Hmmm… pack your bags… we are leaving to Nk's house in an hour… no need to inform anything to anyone… saying he left a very confused and hurt Kushi…

It was an hour and the siblings left Shantivan without anyone knowing, except for Arnav as he saw both of them exit his house and their lives forever.. Or so he thought….Kushi and Kushal reached the house and settled down…. Both dint talk to each other… their thoughts were occupied by Arnav and Anjali respectively… Kushal somehow blamed Kushi for all this… his heart thought refused saying she was cheated, but his mind yelled of her being a fool to be used…. He was angry at her and himself for feeling all this….

Nk was in Lucknow, and his investigation was successful…. He had got enough evidence on Shyam and Shashank…. He was really happy that now things will settle down and he would get some break from all this… he turned his car when he spotted Shyam Manohar Jha with a woman…. Nk smirked thinking her to be some w***e, but was shocked when he saw her face… that girl was none other than lavanya…. This can't be happening he thought… he had to talk to lavanya before he handled Shyam.  He stopped his car as he had decided to follow her and talk to her also….

Shyam was very worried…. He had come to know that some one was asking abt him and Shashank's relationship… he had come to know from the people's gossips… this was important thought he dint have any dealings with Shashank Gupta he knew Shashank of using his name to get out of small disputes… he had gone to his house to warn him not to do so, when his eyes fell on Kushi for the first time…. He had been so attracted by her…. Unknown to him, Shashank had taken advantage of this attraction and had promised marriage between the two and also a partnership with Shyam in some business.  Shyam had been so distracted by Kushi that he had signed on some papers without going through it properly... but now after nearly 4 to 5 months of the signing, he had heard few smuggling cases running around the city.  What had shocked and worried him was his name being pulled into this…. Not once did he think abt those papers he had signed with Shashank in all this fiasco… he had tried to pull strings and get his name cleared in the beginning but it seems the case is being reopened again… he needed to do something abt all this, especially now that he wanted to settle down with his Madamji….

Kushal had asked Kushi to get ready as they needed to go to get some grocery… the siblings got into the car and left for the market… Kushi was standing waiting for Kushal when a car stopped near her and pulled her inside forcibly…. And drew off…. Kushal saw this and ran behind the car like a maniac….. he dint know what to do apart from following them… the car was fast and couldn't follow them, so he pushed a biker from his bike and took it and followed the car… the car stopped in an old broken down place and he saw kushi being dragged into it… Kushal ran behind them.  There he saw the men forcing Kushi, rage took over him and he ran towards them taking an iron rod with him.  He pushed those guys away from Kushi and hit them with the rod aimlessly…. After sometime the men ran from there and Kushal turned to see Kushi lying there and also her clothes were torn… he cursed himself for being so lost in Anjali to forget his own sister… irrespective of what she did, she is and will always be his Pari, his Kushi…. Thinking, he slowly carried her and made her sit in one place… he removed his shirt and made her wear it…. and hugged her… both the brother and sister broke down in each others arms… one crying for the humiliation faced and other crying for the lost of his love and his almost lost sister….. Both shared their grief speechlessly unaware of a certain eye viewing them through a camera…..

Precap: MU between Anjali and Kushal.  Kushi learns the reason for their leaving Shantivan.

So hope you liked this… this is a short one compared to my normal one…. So pls read, like and comment… I would like the silent readers to comment too… pls to so as this encourages writers to write better… start with few lines and then make them bigger…..

luvmisdd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was waiting 4 ages 4 ur updates
and u updated 😃 wonderfull update

allegro thumbnail
Yay an update. 😃
Awesome part.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
fffan123 thumbnail