My writing index: Eccentrica's eccentricities.

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

*Banner credit:  ACHU (arshy4ever). A wizard when it comes to edits...thank you once again ACHU!

One Shots:

Khushi begins to give Arnav a lesson in cooking, but will it produce food?

A two part series about alcohol playing cupid for two pairs.

Arnav asks Khushi to return his 300 rupees; in ASR style!

It's time to say goodbye.

5. When a heart beats. *Winner OS of the week*
    My take on one of the scenes of IPKKND.

An attempt to throw some light on one of the multiple crimes that women have to           face. A part of the social driven OS series started by Naach_Basanti.

7. Many a moon ago.  *Winner OS of the week*
   A story set in another era.

Bollywood actor Arnav Singh Raizada meets Khushi Gupta who detests film stars.        Need I say more?

A futuristic version of Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav, Khushi and Shyam in a setting where everything is as fickle as quicksand. Or is it not?

How many of us have fallen for characters in a novel? Over here, so does Khushi. So will she have a happily ever after with the person restrained to books?

A series of One Shots with a twist at the end of each.

Arnav and Khushi meet post their clinical deaths. When a chance to go back to life comes their way, one of them is skeptical, and for the right reasons. What are they?

Edited by Eccentrica - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentrica thumbnail
Short stories:

1. Opposites do not attract. (Completed) *Story of the week*
Genre: Humor.

Where Anjali is a jhalli, Shyam isn't snakewa, Akash is maa da laadla, Mamaji wears an invisibility cloak and where Arnav and Khushi rabba vey amidst all the chaos. And of course, the commonly accepted adage proving to be false.

Genre: Chick lit.

A story through Khushi's eyes about her not so interesting (or otherwise) life.

3. Twisted (Removed) 
Genre: Suspense-thriller

Some incidences have occurred in the Raizada family. But to believe or not to believe them is an important question. In lieu with the title of the story, the plot is twisted, but more contorted than it is another thing. What is it?

4. Win some, lose some (Completed)
Genre: Romedy (I think)

Arnav Singh Raizada is a dashing businessman with a charming personality and a string of girlfriends. Wrong. He is anything but that. Enter Khushi Gupta brought in with the aim to convert Arnav into the person he could be. A story wherein you win some, lose some and end up having laughs in the process.

5. Disillusioned (Completed)
Genre: Suspense, experimental

Arnav is a thief; Khushi an heiress with a successful business of her own. Their paths cross in the most bizarre of incidences. And thereby, the story unfolds.

6. Housefull (Completed)
Genre: Sex comedy 
Ever given a thought to India's burgeoning population? No? Arnav and Khushi bear the effects of it in this humorous story. 
Edited by Eccentrica - 7 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Fan Fictions:

1. It's meant to be...eventually. (Completed) *Winner FF of the week*
Genre: Romance.

A period love story that traces back to Arnav and Khushi's teenage years. Also my first ever piece of fiction.
     Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Thread 5
    Thread 6

2. Love~Life~Labyrinth (Removed from IF; available here)
Genre: Drama.

Set against the backdrop of the corporate world, where people are hungry for power, ambitions are sky high and relationships hold no value over avarice, Love~Life~Labyrinth narrates the story of Arnav and Khushi whose lives are sucked into the vortex of a world where people are hell bent on being the ultimate conquistador. It is said that love is complicated and life isn't fair; it's full of pits. This is a story where two Byzantine aspects, love and life are a part of a bigger maze; the labyrinth of the human mind.

It's a mad race out there. The elite and the renowned, as they are famously termed have no qualms when it comes to taking any route in order to be the best. Watch out for a tale of machinations, revenge, esurience and love finding their way through the already present jungle of relationships.

Edited by Eccentrica - 9 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Drabbles:

1. Navarasa (Completed)
Eccentrica thumbnail
Banners:

shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thnx for the index

Plz pm me for your next updates.
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What's cooking my most favorite 
BarmeenForever thumbnail
Thnks for the index di! It's Lovely!
And I am working on the Sneak Peek of the next Chappie! But distractions are coming on my way each time!πŸ˜†
Currently roaming over IF! :-P But don't worry, latest till midnight I'll PM you!πŸ˜†
Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 11 years ago
allegro thumbnail
Thanks for the index. πŸ˜ƒ
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the index
Love your stories...the are amazing
:)