SS:Personal Property (The End) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
i'm going to sleep now. here it is 12:34 am. have to go for classes in morning. so will cmmnt tonorrow. gud nt
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck and good night. Classes on Sunday? Weird😛
hmm it is crash course for 3 mnths, om monday there is test which i skip lol. so attend for 6 days. ok gud bye
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice one. And madhu was sold by her parents!!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilClan

Nice one. And madhu was sold by her parents!!

essentially yes
although, under the disguise of business wedding to save the family's sinking ship.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Thank you.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

"A leech, that's what she is. I am sorry about that. Pretty though, a pretty leech. That's why I keep her around".

RK grinned maintaining diplomatic cheer. "Did you cheat?" He opened the car door for Michelle.

"Of course I did. I never intended for her to find out".

"What now?"

"Press release. I say sorry, kiss her and smile until the whole thing goes away".

"You think she would agree?"
"I know her. Trust me". With these words, Michelle McLean had paved way for his destiny to take over. The top media spokespersons from world over joined to witness an American diplomat deliver a rehearsed speech about his sexual blunders.

"I", he raised his hand to greet the audience. With his other hand, he clutched his reluctant wife in his grip. He pulled her close enough to look like the first lady. "I was", he turned to face Madhu. "I was wrong. I ask for forgiveness. Will you forgive me baby? Will you give me another chance?" Now, it was Madhu's turn to spit out the line she had memorized. I am willing to work on our marriage, she would say and they could move on pretending the scandal never happened.

Instead, she reached into the inside of her coat and handed him a sealed document. "No", she answered as she stepped off the podium and faded into the darkness backstage. 

She remembered the day she had started college. It was also the day she begun compiling her divorce papers. Every sentence, every clause carefully inspected, time and time again, to remove the potential loopholes.

She had been patiently waiting for this day to come, for him to make a mistake. His infidelity was a blessing in disguise . She finally saw a way out of Michelle's plan of erasing her existence.

"My attorneys will destroy you", Michelle followed her out.

He digged his nails into her wrists until she flinched. Not a whisper escaped her mouth. She acknowledged Risbhabh's presence with a nod and left the scene. Something had changed in her that day. Her motivation to get her shit together had just gotten stronger and the visitor may have played are part in it.

Michelle, a toddler and their chief publicist from India, Rishabh Kundra, entered an upper east side apartment building. They settled on the penthouse suite stairs to catch their breath from the suffocating elevator ride. A knock on the door called the attention of the occupant. She lived in an other world. 

"Take me back", the old man came crawling down to Madhu using his stepchild as bait. "She misses you".

"Please consult my legal team", she closed the door on his wrinkled, well kept face. Michelle stepped away, too ashamed to retaliate. He let RK in charge of the situation.

Tiny, familiar eyes peeked through the pet door. A man in a cobra hood joined the little girl in her begging plea. "May we come in?" RK spoke for himself and the girl as they stared at Madhu.

"Not my child, not his either. Certainly not yours. I am calling 911".

He put his hand on the barrier that would shut down his last route of communication. He was here on a task and he had to finish it. Being immoral and an outright asshat was an occupational hazard that he had accepted a long time ago. He wanted her to assault him, make one wrong move so he could trap her. She showed no sign of impatience. Several minutes passed in silence until she finally let him in.

The child in the pink tutu clung to Madhu like it was the last time they would see each other. I must acknowledge, it was most likely their last meeting.

"I have a settlement offer. I understand what a great deal of distress you are going through and we are willing to compensate", he handed her the deposition as soon as he step foot inside the residence.

The house was prime real estate on the upper east side of Manhattan. A rooftop pool and garden was visible through the clear glass walls like elegance herself was parading a naked body to anyone interested. He had met many a artists in his world travels but, never a woman with her taste. The emptiness of her dwelling reflected her eloquence in every piece of furniture that was lacking. In a far corner, a wall with photographs of starving children stared into his soul. To enhance the mood, Madhu played a Sarah McLachlan record from the extensive collection of vinyls. He took a seat in a space pod from an alien planet and prayed that it was meant to be a furniture item for the purpose of sitting one's butt down.

"That's my sleeping pod", his guess was shot down by the owner of the home as she offered him a surprising earthy bamboo chair as seating.

The little girl made her way to the refrigerator doors cleverly hidden behind the faces of starving children. If he thought bringing the toddler along was useful, he had thought wrong. The girl did more harm than good by jacking up on sugar and revealing the dirty secrets of her step father.

"Daddy says he send me to pink aunty he going to marry. Keep me with you Madhu. I do not want to stay with pink aunty".

"She likes you", he scratched the surface of her wounds in hopes of hitting a nerve. He wanted her to show signs of affection, anger or agitation. He wanted her to change her indifference to anything but. He could not stand the blank look on her face. "What do you think of the offer?"

"I don't need his pity or yours. I want his money. Five billion to be precise. Transfer the funds to my account and have him sign these annulment papers". She put a contract of her own on the table.

"You simply do not annul a marriage after three years".

"I may not have a law degree but, I know enough to drag this to court. So, you heed while I am playing nice".

"Let's get something clear, I am not a lawyer either. I am a problem solver, I make problems go away. Right now, my problem is you. Tell me, how do I make you go away?"

"Five billion and annulment".

"I was right, you are a gold digger".

"We shall meet in court. Wait, I will see his legal in court. You are not an attorney".

She had kept his cold taunt frozen in her heart and served it back to him when the time was right.

"You vicious little bitch", he screamed at her.

"This is not new. Men in three piece suits come to me all the time, thinking they are better than me. Seem to forget that their five grant inseam, a size too big, is touching my 10065 zip code apartment". RK took a glance at his out of place trouser and fixed it in embarrassment.

"The jury does not like women such as yourself", he scorned at the confidence she seemed to have acquired out of the blue.

"This case will not go to trial. I know for a fact Michelle cannot put his reputation on the line".

"Think again. He does not have much to lose after all the Bill Clinton drama as of late".

"You are right. He doesn't but, you I am not so sure about". Her eyes constricted by a small fraction and suddenly, an emotion came and went. RK was starting to read her, even if only on the surface. If cursing was the solution then, he would curse till she gave in. "Attention seeker. Publicity hunter. Slumdog. I will make sure the media sees you as one by the time I am done with you".

Done with you, the phrase had grown so old that she could not distinguish it from the wax in her ears. Michelle said that every night he bed her. She blinked in serenity as RK waited for a reply. He hated how articulate she was. How she learned the tricks of the trade without ever entering the PR business.

"I will make your life a living hell, you s**t". He gave his strategy one last shot before burying the insults and documents underneath his velvet jacket. Madhu dressed the little girl in weather appropriate clothing and waved her goodbye.

"Next time you show up at my door uninvited, NYPD will be the ones greeting you", she walked the intruders to the exit. 

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Inappropriate yet, so appropriate
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vUM1kT7G8E[/YOUTUBE]
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Jasleen
Please see to that Madhu will be free and safe from that horrific man.
Madhu deserves her peaceful happy life.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update Jasleen

Please see to that Madhu will be free and safe from that horrific man.
Madhu deserves her peaceful happy life.

Your wish is my command. Beware, this one is melodrama (I think).