Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
am gonna be the reader 

Ehh !! am saying that ??? 

well i guess yes but well i loved the idea of yours... 

i would have loved to write but you know .,... πŸ˜³

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

yesshhh Sobia😳 bas 3 hi ready huay hain ab takπŸ˜• to participate

actually i have an idea for this concept ..but not on shaktiman

but i am not able to type it for next week ... once ill get over my studies ill come back here to participate ...😳

with a naughty maaneet ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sobia4maaneet

actually i have an idea for this concept ..but not on shaktiman

but i am not able to type it for next week ... once ill get over my studies ill come back here to participate ...😳

with a naughty maaneet ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oh ok from next week we are going to have few funny and naughty characters well kinda shocking for you allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so do check this threadπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› weeklyπŸ˜‰
Awww will wait dearπŸ˜ƒ
Btw do pm your buddies about this thread since many are still unknown to this ideaπŸ˜•
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all..
I am here to present my "os" for this special thread...Hope all of you would like it..
I want to dedicate this os to my dear sis,"Diva7"...
love
palin...

The family secret...

"Geet beta"..
The soft voice of Savitri Devi made geet divert her attention from the task of "cooking pasta" to her "grand mother in law".
"Dadi maa..I was cooking "pasta" for maan..."Geet chirped with a sweet smile.
"But why are you bothering yourself beta,that too in "this condition".."Dadi exclaimed gesturing towards geet's 7 months old baby bump.
"I am comfortable dadi..I am bored of this continuous "bedrest"..Please I can't rest more..."Geet whined as she slowly moved towards the kitchen door.
"But "rest" is necessary beta...Go to your room right now and its an "order".."Dadi spoke bringing some strictness in her voice.
"and pasta dadi..???"
"I would bring that in your room.,now go.."
"Hmm..."Geet nodded her head like an obedient kid as she moved out from Kichen.
"May be dadi was right...I should not have come down.."Geet wondered as She moved upstairs with snail pace,holding the wooden "railing"with one hand.With much effort,she reached near the uppermost step when sudden dizziness overcame her.Blackness covered her vision.She was about to fall when she felt panicked voice of dadi..
"Geet beta be careful.."Dadi spoke anxiously as she steadied geet holding her from waist with her one hand.Her other hand was busy holding the tray having pasta for maan.
"Are you fine beta???"
Geet heard dadi's voice as she slowly opened her eyes."
"I am better now dadi"Geet replied.
"That was why I was chiding you...You don't take care of yourself..Come.. let me take you to your room.."
"I am fine now.dadima...I would go by myself..Give me the tray,I would take it.."Geet spoke adamantly almost snatching the tray from her hands.
"You never listen to me beta.."Dadi spoke nodding her head in disappointment.
"oho dadima you are over reacting now..My room is at a distance of few steps from here..."She spoke gesturing towards the door of her bedroom.
"Fine..Now go and take rest.."Dadi said with a smile.
                                                             ********************************************
Geet kept the tray on the table as she looked around for her husband.He had not come out from the bathroom yet.Very carefully,she made herself comfortable on the bed,however her mind was not at all comfortable.It was not the first time when Dadima's "superfast" speed had amazed her.How did she reach near her on the steps this fast???Moreover how did she cook the pasta so soon???Geet remembered Dadi's touch on her waist when she had saved her from falling.Her hold was "powerful" and "firm"..There was no way a seventy years old lady could save a pregnant woman from falling by using just one hand.Geet was lost in her musings when her foot collided with TV remote present on the bed,making it fell down.
"Oho..!!!"Geet exclaimed watching the pencil cells of the remote rolling down under the bed.
She was about to bend down to pick the remote when strict voice of her husband touched her eardurms.."Thehro{Stop}!!!..."Geet was startled badly with maan's voice as she looked at her husband.His voice,the way he spoke word "Thehro" felt quite familiar to her.It reminded her of "someone".She put much pressure on her grey matter to remember where she had heard this "Thehro" but her brain did not tell anything useful.
"You should not bend down in such condition geet.."Maan spoke as he collected the remote as well as pencil cells from the floor.His voice broke his wife's reverie as she muttered "Sorry" in her slow voice.
"Its ok geet..but be careful.."He spoke further while making his wife sit on the bed comfortably."So how is my baby today???"Geet smiled watching maan talking to his kid as he caressed her stomach softly.
"your baby troubles me alot maan..Sometimes I feel there is a "Whirligig" in my womb"..Geet exclaimed in a playful manner.But her words did not amuse her husband as she saw the smile vanishing from his lips.
"Hmm.."Maan spoke with  furrowed eyebrows as he turned around.."Geet i have an important meeting..I need to go.."
Geet heard him saying as he dashed out of the room like a storm.. There was something that was "unknown" to geet even after one year of her marriage.

***********************************************
Geet's eyes widened in astonishment as she looked at the picture carefully.If Dadi had not asked her to bring "Khandani necklace" from her almirah,she would have never found this picture.Picture that answered all the questions which were troubling geet since last one year..She once again looked carefully at the picture in her hands..There was a lady with a baby boy in her lap.Geet could never be wrong in recognizing the lady in the picture.She was "Geeta"..The famous" news reporter" as well as "love interest of first Indian superhero "Shaktimaan"...!!!and the baby in lady's lap was "her own husband"."Maan"...!!!!
                                                        *********************************
"You have gone crazy geet..These "pregnancy hormones" are affecting your brain badly.."Maan said looking everywhere in the room except his wife.
"No..Maan I am not crazy..Its just you don't want to tell me about this..."Geet exclaimed in a dejected voice with tears brimming in her hazels.
"Geet..."Maan spoke cupping her face lovingly.."I am hiding nothing from you..I am not any superhero's son..You know my father's name is O.N.Khurana..."
"Can i see his pic maan???"Geet asked raising her left eyebrow.
"Umm..actually..geet..."Maan struggled with words to answer her.
"No..Right???Because there is not a single picture of your parents in Khurana Mension..."
"Stop all this nonsense geet..I am not "Shaktimaan's" son..."Maan snapped in anger averting his gaze from her face.
"You can deny me maan..But you can't deny the proofs..."Geet spoke in challenging tone.
"What proofs???"He asked with little "fear" in his eyes.
"This proof.."Geet said quite loudly showing him the picture as she enjoyed the display of different expressions on his face.
But the very next moment he calmed himself as his famous "poker face" was back.
"Whose picture is this???and who is this baby??"He asked striking his "characteristic pose"with his hands resting on his waist.
Geet gave a slight smile at his failed attempt to deny the obvious."So Mr. Khurana you don't recognize this pic???"She asked.
"No.."He answered trying hardly to show some MSK attitude so he did not appear "perturbed".
"Ok then,my "first" proof is all wasted..But what about this "second proof",you are giving all by yourself maan??"Geet asked gesturing towards his hands who were resting on his waist."It was Shaktimaan's characteristic stance,maan..He used to stand like this...You have got this "habit"from your father.."She spoke further with much confidence.
{I am sure,you all remember "maan" standing this way in Geet..πŸ˜†}

Geet's words made maan tongue tied as he immediately removed his hands from his waist.
"If you want more "proof" Mr. Khurana,then ponder over your own first name.."MAAN"...Isn't it "second half" of "SHAKTIMAAN"...???Deny this if you can..."Geet challenged her husband as she saw him turning his back towards her.
"I think,these proofs are not enough to convince you.."Geet spoke with much agitation as she held maan's wrist to make him turn towards her.."Just ask to your heart maan..Why did you agree for our marriage without meeting me even once before our marriage..All you knew was my "Name"..You said "yes" for this alliance because my name reminded you of your mother..Her name was "Geeta" right???"
"YES!!! My mother's name is Geeta and My father is "Shaktimaan".."Everything you said was right geet..."Maan yelled at top of his lungs as he knelt down on the floor.."Everything you said is right geet..."Maan whispered as he looked towards his wife with tears in his eyes.
                                                           *************************************
"Maan.."geet said softly taking maan's hand in hers.."If you are not comfortable sharing all this with me..."
"No geet.."Maan intervened suddenly.."Today i would tell you everything..I am really sorry,I could not muster the courage to tell you the biggest secret of my family till now.."
"Its ok maan..I know it is a very "sensitive" issue..."Geet assured him.
"Actually geet..These superpowers are inherited in our family from one generation to next..But we are not allowed to display our "Original identity"publicly,Thats why my father had to keep his identity secret..Nobody ever knew that Mr. Omkar Nath Khurana was the  superhero "Shaktimaan" except my mother and Dadi maa.."
"It means you also have these super powers..."
"No I don't have.."Maan said with a sad smile.."I had these powers but I don't have them now.."
"I don't understand maan.."Geet said in confusion.
"All the powers of my father was inherited to me by birth..Once I turned 18,I have to waken those powers but I was unsuccessful in that..."
"Why maan???"
"Geet..My father awakened his powers with the help of "Kundalini Yoga"..but I did not follow his way..I tried "Tai Chi" to waken my powers and I failed miserably...My father was so disappointed with my failure that he moved to "Mars" with my mother to enjoy his life after retirement..."Maan spoke as tears trickled down his cheeks.
"Retirement???"
"Yes ..he transferred his superpowers to someone else geet..He did not think his son worthy enough to transfer his powers even.."
"If not you then who maan???"
"Dadi ma..."Maan said as he looked in to geet's surprised eyes..
"You mean..Dadima has super powers.."Geet exclaimed in surprise as her hands covered her mouth..Now she was understanding everything.
"Yes geet..She is a "superwoman"..and "Nakul" is her Sidekick..."
It took little time for geet to come out from astonishment as she felt the familiar "whirligig" movement in her womb..
"Maan it means our "baby" also has all the powers..."She asked with twinkling eyes.
"Yes geet..Thats why you feel all strange movements in your stomach..He revolves in "our characteristic family pattern"in your womb..I hope our baby would be able to waken all its power after 18 years..Our kid  won't be a "faliure" like me..."
"Our baby would surely do..We would be proud of our baby.."Geet said in a thrilled voice as she hugged her husband.."Thank you so much maan..."She spoke further .
"For what geet??"Maan asked embracing his wife in his strong arms.
"For making me mother of a "Super hero"...!!!"
                                                                                 ***************************************
MANY THANKS TO "MISSMARS" FOR CHOOSING SHAKTIMAAN AS FIRST CHARACTER AS WELL AS CREATING THIS WONDERFUL THREAD..

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG Palin I want to really really enter your brain and check out if everything is in it's right place or not.πŸ˜†

How do you come up with this stuff yaar.

Shakti-Maan ka beta Maan πŸ‘

Toh uska purvaj toh zaroor Bhishma Pitamaha raha hogaπŸ˜†

Aur bete whriligig ka naam kya rakhenge Bhavar SinghπŸ˜†

The best part was the woman of steel superwoman Dadi.

Abhi idhar toh abhi kidhar?

Aur Kundalini Yoga V/S Tai Chi 🀣

Yaane Baba Ramdev v/s Jackie Chan
Sahi mein chi chi ho gaya aur Bada Ramdev jeet gaye. Kaash Maan tumne China se pehle Bharat darshan kiya hotaπŸ˜†

Bohot maza aa gaya yaar padhke. Pura weekend I worked. Reading this OS was like kisi ne mujhe pin maar di aur haas haas ke meri hawa nikla gayi.πŸ˜†

I love you nanandji.πŸ€—

Band Baja Baraat mein uchit manoranjan hone ke baad aake humara manoranjan karna maat bhuliyega.
Waise tu ladki walo ki taraf se hai ya ladke walon ki?

Edited by Susegad - 11 years ago
Mrs.Human-Torch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahan this is going to be sheer fun πŸ˜‰ Ain't I right guys? πŸ˜ƒ
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an os!!!!
Superb fantastic loved it.. 🀣
Mdworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT WAS THAT...
EVEN AM WHIRLING...AFTER READING THIS,,,,,,
GOD...DADIMA HAVE SUPER POWER...!!!!
SHE CAN ACTUALLY COOK PAST SO FAST!!!!!πŸ‘

MAAN COULDN'T AWAKEN HIS POWERS BECAUSE HE PRACTISED TAI-CHI????🀣

THEIR KID WHIRLS IN HER WOMB...
MAAN STANDS LIKE SHAKTI MAAN...

ONE QUESTION YR...FROM WHERE DO YOU GE SUCH IDEAS!!!!
IT WAS SUPER AWESOME!!!!1
ME LIKED IT SO MUCH...
THNX FOR MAKING US REMEMBER OUR DEAREST SHAKTI MAAN AND GEETA!!!!

LOVED IT!!!!! ME WHIRLING AGAIN!!!!
Edited by Mdworld - 11 years ago
Diva7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh myy luubbb...i lubbb uuu re πŸ˜†πŸ€—
off to readπŸ˜‰
Edited by Diva7 - 11 years ago
SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dadima having superpowers