vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rsroopali

im also with naliniii...

SAREKA SARE EK TEAM PE..

fantesy thumbnail
awsuuum updates..finally geet realized d real meaning of marriage n needs her prince n hop maan reach at tim aur aake shyaam n group ki band baja de...loved it Edited by fantesy - 11 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rsroopali

im also with naliniii...

kidnap valli didi and lock her in room and  make  her to watch romantic english movies, then she will  give my maan full meals
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

kidnap valli didi and lock her in room and  make  her to watch romantic english movies, then she will  give my maan full meals

valli didi, vani said to courier all english  film cd to u..
vrinda22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

valli didi, vani said to courier all english  film cd to u..

he he..i dont want to see them..
our films are enuf
vrinda22 thumbnail
how many of you want the twist update..
as a req by ruby as birthday gift i typed it
n dont want all of u to leave in cliff b
efore i take leave for typing for 15 days..
next updates of all ffs will be after january 25th..
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: valli22

how many of you want the twist update..

as a req by ruby as birthday gift i typed it
n dont want all of u to leave in cliff b
efore i take leave for typing for 15 days..
next updates of all ffs will be after january 25th..

Please update
Waiting

πŸ€“
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new thread
both updates are nice
cont soon
eagerly waiting 4 next update
update soon

vrinda22 thumbnail
Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for all my friends who clicked like buttons and commenting on my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all...

PART 107.

Maan finished his meeting soon than he expected'all went well n the meeting got finished within two hrs..the site was very near on way 2 airport..so maan packed his things n on the way visited the site too..he was restless from when he came here..something inside was telling him,geet needs him..even when he talked to her,she was very low..she did not talk to him like usual..he thought to call her back after meeting..then thought 2 surprise her..so he came with adi ..he visited the site..not wanted to waste time to go back to hotel n recollect the things,he already packed n kept ..they are now in his private jet..adi can see man looking at his watch often checking the time impatiently..it was more 45 minutes to land in delhi..maan went n changed his official suit into a casual wear..he thought he will directly go to pub from airport..adi was smiling mutely..maan was behaving like a love sick teenager..

Maan came n sat on his chair..AH announced the plane is landing..he sighed in relief..his restlessness will be ending soon..he will be with his wife tonight..one night looked like a century for him..he so much missed her innocent talks her blabber..her antics..her smile..her giggle..

Oh maan u r going insane in love with ur wife..he chuckled..but it's the fact..he is insanely in love with his wifey cutie..she don't know anything ...tho kya hua..only few days ..she will be his'

Maan walked out of airport..he said adi to go..n he called geet n vickys body gaurds..

Maan:where is my wife n brother..

BG:sir,they r inside the pub..

Maan:how is situation there..

BG:everything fine sir..all were dancing n playing games..mam is with arohi mam..

Maan:ok..which pub..

Bg:xyz pub..in pqr road..

Maan within minutes came there..

It was the same time geet was gulping her juice in one go..

The vision blurred her..she rubbed her eyes n saw again..

Is it prince..no no..he is in Singapore na..how can he come here..he will come morning only..she said to herself..mujhe na prince ki yaad bohut aarahi hai..isiliye wo mujhe har jaga najar aaraha hai..

She saw the place,maan was not there..she smiled..

mein bi na..it was my imagination'

Arjun ,hiten n gauri saw maan ..they invited them n maan started to chat with them..his eyes was on geet..arjun gave maan the cool drinks..maan looked at it..

Arjun:maan,ye tho cool drinks hai..not any hard drink..le lo..

Maan:then its ok..

Maan started to have it..it tasted different..he did not concentrate much as his concentration was on his mishty..who was looking cute with her pout on lips'n making grumpy faces,rubbing her eyes n again looking at him making her eyes widened.

Maan chuckled..she doesn't believe he is back..so only she is doing such kind of antics'maan took another drink'

She went to Vicky n started to mumble..she was talli n so was vicky..

Geet::u know what,I can see ur brother now..he is na..bohut bada dusht hai..he loves to torture me..i see him everywhere..see he is standing there...no no..here..no there..she was showing all places where maan was standing n chatting with friends..

Vicky too smiled..he hehe..baby..u know what..i can also see my bro every where..

Geet:ur eyes ..no no..u must check up..

Vicky:babhi then u must also check up..

Geet pulled his hands

Geet:Chalo then hum abi chalthei hain..dr.ke pass eye check up karwane.

Geet was pulling Vicky..

Maan st:why is she behaving like this..

He felt the drug effecting him..he turned to look arjun..he was busy romancing arohi..maan turned to hiten..gauri was leaning on his shoulder murmering all sweet things..

Maan:hiten,what is going on..why this drink is different..

Hiten:shh..maan deere bhol..some one has one some prank..all is fun..we boys know it at start itself..afterall we do have tasted all hard drinks..poor girls..oh no..see my darling gauri ..she is so sweet with me today..she even kissed me..

Hiten showed his lips..

Hiten:if she is in sense na,she will not let me touch her..

Hiten turned to gauri kissing her cheeks n holding her side ways..

Hiten:I love you darling..

Gauri:I love u 2 3456789 much hiten..u r so sweet..ummah..she pulled his cheeks n said u r na..hehe..u r ..so handsome..

Maan wants to bang his head..it was all going in public n he was also getting effected by them..the boys were taking more shots n enjoying the drinks'even the friends of shyam was not in sense ..they are already flat..they must give the information to the men of shyams dad when all friends are flat..but now they too were not in sense..to give information to them..πŸ˜†

Maan:oh no..geet,Vicky,arohi..girls..

He looked at all..arohi n arjun were now kissing..oh shit..all are out of control..

Geet was making baby faces seeing Vicky having tough time to hold geet n renu at same time'vicky was running behind both.renu was also enjoying the teasing of geet..atlast Vicky fell down exhausted..geet laughed seeing his plight.

Maan was lost in the smile of geet..maan's vision also blurred..

Maan, what are you doing before you also get out of control kuch karo...most girls were not in sense,they are dancing with random boys n it all seemed awkward..

Maan called his body gaurds'n asked them to take all boys to a room in pub..

Maan came to Vicky,who was in floor with eyes closed..maan lifted him n moved to car..

Vicky encircled his neck n kissed maans cheek..i love you papa..

Maan closed his eyes..

He opened n saw Vicky 's eyes were closed..he was doing all this without senses..

Vicky:I miss u papa..vicky blabbered

maans st:may be he wont remember this when he woke up tomorrow..

Maan took arohi n geet with him..n placed them in the car..

He took other girls in his bodyguards car..

Geet n arohi were blabbering..

Geet:arohi,ye prince bhi na..mujei chodke bohut dhoor..she showed a little distance in her hands..then said

No no..bohut dhoor dhooor chalegaye..for him his meeting is important..par mei nehi'

Arohi:ye prince kaun hai geet..

Geet:prince is my prince..my sweeto cuteo..hehehehe

maan glared geet with his big eyes for calling him sweet n cute..

Arohi:wahi ..wo kaun hai..

Geet:hehe..tujei nehi patha..wo meri prince hai..sirf meri..

Maan was having a tough time ..he want to bang his head but at the same time feel very happy the way geet talking about him...he wished arohi doesn't remember anything.which geet was blabbering..

Maans car stopped in arohi's place'maan pulled arohi n left her to be taken care by her servants n her father.he also dropped all arohis classmates there..under care of them..servants took all n other went to make lemonade for them...arohis father was not happy..maan said it was prank.there is no arohis n her friends fault..seeing maan also talli,anand asked him 2 stay..

Maan:no..i came 2 leave my sister..bye..

He went back to his car n asked the driver to go to palace..vicky was taken to his room by his bg's..

Maan carried geet to their room..he placed her on bed..n stood up to leave..

She pulled his hand..

Geet:prince don't leave me n go..

Maan thought she is saying about the Singapore tour..

Maan:I cant be sure, mishty..i too have my own works..

Geet:I know what is ur work..aapko mujse dhoor janekeliye waja chahiye..

Geet was teary..maan cannot understand why she is talking..no blabbering all rubbish..

Man:geet,if u want u change to ur night dress..i will freshup n come..after he went she mocked him..

if u want u change to ur night dress,princess..

She stood up her head was heavy n spinning..

Geet somehow moved n opened her wardrobe..she took the random night dress which came to her hand..she took her clothes off n weared her night dress'it was the gift of rosy,which she did not wear till now..it was one of the most revealing dresses..her night dress which started only from chest with two thin straps..

came only till her thighs It was like see through..geet took her over coat to wear..she felt like puking out..she dropped her coat down ..she closed her mouth not to puke..she ran to washroom still stumbling on her way..

here maan was taking warm shower(do u all want 2 say without clothes..)..

the running water over his body made him better..

he was used to drinks in parties..n the amount he took today was normal..but still it effected him..he want to be in control..as he knew what he will do when he is drunk n geet is near..

while carrying her to bed,he was pulled by her eyes..that complaining lips..he want to mark him hers..he came to shower to get rid of those erotic thoughts n drain the drug effect on him..he pushed his wet hair back n made the water splash on his face..

he heared the tap on door'

maan:why is she tapping like this..

maan:geet is it u..w8 dear 2 min..i m having shower..

geet was not in situation to open her mouth n speak..she knocked the door more forcely..

geet :hmm..mmp..

man:tumhe kya hua..

she again tapped the door..maan felt if he delays she will broke it..

maan opened the door as she started to knock continuosly..she ran to basin n threw out all..maan got worried seeing her throwing up..she held the wash basin for support..her dress was messed..

becoz of the effect of drug she is puking..maan thought..

he helped her by holding her waist n forehead as she puked again..

he washed her face n mouth..she looked at her dress..she felt yucky..

maan pushed her with him under shower..

she gasped when the water touched her body suddenly..maan was looking at her wet form..he noticed her dress now only..she was absolutely breath taking.. as water started to drench her dress, it looked there is no dress over her..his eyes turned dark with desire..he did not think in what position he was..as he has given the great shock to geet presenting himself nude before her..

maan neared geet..she can see the desire in his eyes..the same feel when ever he comes near her..she looked him below his waist..a fear ran thru her spine..that part will be inside me..that is main thing in marriage..making love..i must not stop him..she repeatedly said to herself'I will..i will give up to his need..i will not stop any of his rights he has on me..

the bathroom was filled with the burning sensation of both..

WARNING 18+..18+..18+..

maan in a swift removed her dress ..she was in her panties..maan pushed her to the wall n started to kiss her madly..even this one day separation has made him mad.n geets dress made him loose control...geet was soon under his spell of passion...he took her lips in his..he nibbled her upper lips hungrily..she took his lower lips n nibbled it..maan pulled her by waist ..there was no air between them..her skin glued to his..her softness pressing his hard chest..both were under running water..the spell of drinks was reducing..but the desire to have each other was growing more..both were not leaving each others lips..it was locked with each other..maan never expected geet to be passionate..today she was adding fuel to him..the sight in pub has already made him crave for geet..all pairs were madly kissing n romancing..he controlled there so much..when they are alone he cant..n now after her responding he increased his passion ..

his lips hungrily went over her earlobes n lowered to her nape..he teethed her a little there knowing it is her weak spot..she was ignited n her hands went on its own accord pulling him more closer to her..maan looked at the two globes n the pinkish buds which are erected just with his mere kiss..he licked the running water along with the curves n took her buds in his mouth..slowly sucking it..she felt her body cracking..she digged her nails on his shoulder..when passion speaks there is no need of words..she was moaning..

maan kneaded the other curve with his broad palms..he took turns to both mounts kissing,sucking n nibbling it'geet arched her back to the wall giving him more access to take it full..today she did not question him..is he hungry n taking milk from her breast..today she felt ,she asked all silly questions to him..maan s hands rubbed her bare back lining her every curve..he kneeled down to her belly..kissed her stomach'she for a moment tucked it..then was normal as he gave small smooches giving her extreme pleasure..geet held his shoulders tight as she felt her knees were getting weak..maan was nuzzling his nose on her stomach..his eyes fixed on the lacy inners,which are inviting him..her white skin under it was visible thru it..maan slowly lowered the thin material with his teeth'geet gasped..

the fear of first time..the unbearable pain she got on that day..the moaning which she thought as pain she saw in film..everything flashed in her mind..shiver ran thru her..not knowing what to do..she let him do what he want..she want to be his wife in all means'she don't want to loose her husband ..arohi's words..men will leave n go to other women or marry someone has made a deep effect on her..insecurities surrounded her..she want her prince..her husband ..only for her..he is hers only..prince is for princess only..

maan lowered her panties n kissed her below the stomach..the forehead portion of her feminine part..geet was having pleasure n his hands massaged her buts..he stood up making her wrap around his waist.his man hood poked against her abdomen...he was again kissing her madly'his teeth pierced her lips.n moved again to her twins..

.she flinched in pain..ahhh..p..r..i..n..ce'

Till now she kept herself not to scream..when she was lost in him,she unknowingly screamed in pain n pleasure..

Maan looked at geet'her lips bleeding n her chest had his teeth marks which are turning blue..her painful scream only reminded him..he has to wait for 3 r4 days more..n still she is unaware of physical relation..he must not take advantage of her vulnerable state..its drugs effect..she is not asking any innocent questions..otherwise she would have asked me so many questions..

Geet missed his warmth..she opened her droopy eyes only to see him showing his back..he pushed his hair back closing his eyes..why I loose my control before her..

No..i must not..

Geet was looking his facial expressions which are reflecting in mirror..

Maan turned to geet..he scooped her n placed in the tub..he pulled the screen between the shower n tub not wanting to see her bare ..he has marked her every part n his desire was burning..he stood under shower for few minutes..he wrapped a towel under his waist..he kept towel for geet without looking at her..

Maan:fresh up soon n come out..he moved out to room.. guilt was evident in his face..but the more hurt was geet..he still avoids me..

the door was kept open..she saw him standing at centre drying his hair..but he was lost somewhere..may be in her..or remembering the moments they shared..

geets body was still aching..she wants him to be near her..he makes love or not..thats not her problem..but his nearness n his smooches has made her to expect more nearness from him..

she took the towel n wrapped around her..she tried to stand..the effect of drug or the effect of maan..she stumbled n was about to trip..maan came n scooped her..he moved out..his bare upper n her exposed skin was again creating heat between them..she looked at him ..but he did not..he tried to move placing her on bed..she pulled him..

maan:kya bachpana hai geet..

the words just tore her apart..

she want to talk to him..but he said it as childish..tears made its own way..rolling down her cheek' she left his hands..maan turned n saw her sobbing..he hate her tears..he instantly cupped her face n asked..

maan:gudia,is anything wrong..do u have stomach pain..shall we go to dr..

she cried again with a loud voice..

aaahhh..aahhh..

maan:bacha, bolna..kyun rorahi ho..

geet turned n showed his back n started to sob silently..

maan shook her shoulders..

maan:tum apni prince ko nehi bathaugi..kya bath hai..why u r crying..dont cry..i will bring u chocolates,icecreams,ur cartoons story books..whatever u want..but don't cry..

maan was trying 2 pacify geet..he cant find the reason why she is crying..

maan st:is she crying becoz of what happened inside washroom..

maan:hmm..wo sry geet..i will not do it again..till u r not ok with it I will not come near u like that..

I am sorry's..o..r..r..y..sorry..my dear na..my cutie pie na..my little wifey na..pls apni pati ko maaf kardo..maan held his ears n asked forgiveness..

5.1.2013...5.50pm

those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..

or send buddy request there...pms will be done only once a month for all ffs together..
 words...
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for all my friends who clicked like buttons and commenting on my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all...

PART 108.
this part for our birthday baby ruby,my crime partner n my dear nalini..who forced me to write that maan must have full meals...πŸ˜‰
read at ur own risk😳

Geet said out of blue..

Geet:I am not a gud wife to you..

Maan was shocked hearing the words..

Maan:what?what u said..come again..

Geet:I am not a gud wife na.. so,only u avoid me..I didn't keep u happy as wife.i did not follow my parents words n fulfil my duty

Geet said between her sobs..

Maan looked at her..what she is talking about..happy duty..what the crap she is talking about..

Maan:geet..u r the best wife..u do all duties as babhi..as a bahu.. as wife..u r a sweet gudia ..u know that..maan said in teasing way pulling her cheeks..

Geet shoved his hands n sat in bed..

Maan has never seen her angry or hurt..today,both are visible in her eyes..in anger she shoved his hands n her eyes showed how hurt she is..

Maan:k..ya ..hua..he asked in confusion..

Geet:first of all..i am not a gudia or bacha..i am ur wife..a grown up girl..i don't want chocolates or icecreams..i want u..ur love..i don't want anything..mujei kuch nehi chahiye..sirf aap chahiye..

Maan was baffled with her outburst..its becoz of the gap of separation he thought..

Maan: geet what happened to u..jaan..yes I accept u r grown up..u r my wife..ok..i will not leave u..ok..now get up n change ur dress..he tried to pacify her politely..

Maan moved to take his dress..her voice stopped him..

Geet:u will leave me n go..i know..

Maan :what happened to u geet..kya bakwaas kar rahi ho.

Geet:I am not a gud wife..i did not fulfil my duties..u will leave me n go to another girl..her insecurities made toll on her..

She said repeatedly

Geet:u will leave me n go to other girl..

Saying she cried again..

Maan stood rooted..how dare she say he will go to another girl

Maan:ho kya gaya tume geet..he shook her hard..he was equally anger on her words..she lost trust on him..

Maan :what made u think I will go to another girl...i am ur husband nu r my wife.. how can u think like that geet'

He shook her hard n pushed her ..her towel knot opened..both did not realize it..

Maan: come out of this thought geet..u r the one n only girl I can love.no other girl can take ur place..how will I prove u geet..you don't know anything what relation we share..

Geet:yes prince..i don't know anything..so ,I never knew anything..nor u tried to help me.prove me prince..after what ever I did I want u 2 prove me..i am ur wife..

Maan:how u want me to prove..ok u want 2 announce our marriage to others..ok..i ll call media morning n announce ..maan sing khurana is no more single..he is married to geet..

Geet:i dont want that..

maan:then what do u want geet..

geet:make me ur wife..

Maan:geet u r my wife..i don't understand what u r saying..

he said helplessly..he cant understand this geet..who is talking in riddles..

Geet:nehi prince..i never gave u that right..i failed my duty as wife..i said u not to touch me..now I want u to touch me the way u did..

Maan now looked at her..he can now understand what she is saying..but still he cant make sure of himself..she is innocent..what if she is saying something else,which she didnt mean..

Maan:geet..tum kya kehrehe ho..tum jaanthi ho..do u know what will be the result..u said u r in pain..

Geet muffled her cry n pulled him on her..she threw her towel n took away his towel throwing it on floor..

Maan fell on her naked body..she did not hesitate this time..she guided his hands to her lower part..

Geet:I wont say I am in pain..mei..jaantha hoon wo ..aap..kya.. kar rahi thi..

Maan looked at her eyes..she was avoiding his look..he lifted her chin by his index finger n made her face him..he looked into her eyes..the windows of her soul..she was saying the truth..she had no hesitance..but he had..her health..he cant put her in stake for his happiness..

He moved down from her'laying on bed by back facing the ceiling of roof..

She felt rejected..after she accepted too he did not near her..tears again made her way out of her eyes..

Geet :r u going to marry some one'

The last which she don't want to ask she asked him..

Maan:why are u talking like this geet..

He was really pissed off by her ..

Geet turned n sobbed:u don't love me..i did not let u near me..u will marry other girl for it..i am not ur wife..u don't think me as wife..i made u so..i am not worthy for u..i will go away from u..i cant give any happiness for u..i failed as a wife..i did not obey my parents words..i am not a gud daughter..i must leave u all..i am only a child for u all..u don't think me as wife..u all think me as child only..

She was blabbering all becoz of her insecurities..

Maan turned her harshly n took her lips..

Maan:I am yours..only yours..never say u r not worthy..if u r not worthy..then no one is worthy for me..

He was taking his anger on her lips kissing her roughly..her cry slowed down..maan saw her once..n he decided to prove himself..

Maan:geet,ok..i will make u my wife..but if u have pain u must say..

Geet:aapko meri kasam..today u will not think about my pain..i will bear anything for u..to be ur wife..

Maan :geet,I don't want to hurt u..i cant see u in pain..

Geet:today,u will think only about my happiness..my happiness lies on u..when u fulfil ur desire..i want this marriage life to complete..pls..dont hesitate..make me ur wife..i want to give u what u want from me...

In one day geet has grown up..maan thought..

Maan:ok..i am ready to move on in our relation..one thing I want to say geet..feel my touch by ur heart..not physically..u wont feel the pain..today I will give u all pleasure ...n will mark u mine..forever..i am also a man geet..not a saint..it was really hard for me also to keep u near me n stay away from u..i want u like a water to quench my thirst..i will make u mine today..

Geet was lost in his eyes..it was captivating n piercing her soul..his words straightly touched her heart..

Maan bent down n took her lips'it was slow than ever..he was nibbling gently ..geets hands went on his hair threading it..she pulled him more closer..she gasped as she felt lack of air..he took entry inside her mouth..geet was trying to match up his passion,the same way he did.her body n soul were under his control..both were lost in each others kiss..maan came to her neck nibbling the skin n biting the earlobe..

Geet:shh..

She moaned..it was her weak place..n maan nibbled the skin more..her body shivered n had goosebumps..she was burning again in his touch..n so was he..her soft body under him..the closeness he dreamed every day..its coming true..

maan kissed her neck slowly moving down..her throat went dry when he started to suck her buds..while his hand was busy playing with other nipple..he teased the tip of her buds with his tongues..n then took it in his full mouth..geet arched her back..maan started to tease her other curve..same like what he did to her one curve..geet clutched the bedsheets..

Geet:p..r..i..n..c..e'a..hh'

Maan was having hard time as he was already fully awaken..he was hard n ready to take the ride..but he want to go slow..still was thinking ,what geet said..he cant believe she knew everything..what happened n how she knew about a married life he want to ask her..but this time he don't want to..what if she said something in innocence..which may spoil the mood..she is ready that is enough for him at present..

Maan came down to her stomach..his hands squeezed her waist n drew patterns on it'geet twisted her lips in pleasure..maan replaced his fingers with his mouth n tongue..he bite a little on her belly..

Geet:s..h'hh..a'h..hh'prince..

Man:I love to hear ur moan sweetheart..now store more to moan..

He looked at her one last time..her eyes were closed..her cheeks were red..her hands holding the pillows tight..n her lips ..she was biting it n twisting it..she was feeling his touch..

maan parted her legs n had a look of her woman hood..she stiffed a little..then relaxed..

geet st:geet..no..u wont do anything stupid..just feel ur husband..let him do whatever his need is..it is his right..even if u have pain..u wont say today..bohut tadpaya tumne use..u cant loose him for ur stupidness..u r his wife who is supposed to give his every happiness..if this is happiness of a married life u will give him..haina geet..so don't shout..dont stop him

she said to herself n preparing herself for his next move..

maan kept his hands on her thighs slowly rubbing it n massaging it..he can see her goosebumps on her skin..he smiled seeing the effect on her..maan bent n kissed her forehead of virginal lips..pressing his lips on every inch of her skin there..she was shivering at his soft smooches..her blood started to flow from head to toe..she bite her lips not to scream in pleasure..it was too much to hold her..her lips bleeded..she was expecting him to finger like that day..but,maan took her virginal lips in his lips..slowly drawing out lines on it with his tongue..he moved inside her n plunged his tongue inside her core..geet shuddered at his move..he can feel her muscles tightening..he rounded his tongue on her inner wall..its all new for her..she cant deny the fact..it was extreme pleasure..there was no pain..

maan thought to move with finger..then stopped..may be the bones in fingers made her pain on that day..she is sensible..n he want to make everything smooth without scaring her..his tongue moved inside n out..geet was continuosly moaning

geet:prince

geet:aa..h

geet:sss

geet:hmm

she was provoking him with her sweet moans..she flooded out..she did not knew it..maan saw her juice flowing out..geet thought it as his saliva is running down her lower part'

maan wiped the juice n again thrusted inside her with his tongue..he was toying n playing in her sensitive part n she was moaning ..she shook her head right n left as she couldn't handle his sweet torture..her moaning was raising every second n the air in their room was very hot..maan saw her wet again..he kneeled down n took his harden in his hands n gently rubbed over her virginal lips..his tip of his harden n her softness touched each other..geet snapped open her eyes feeling him over her core..her heart beated fast ..he wrapped her legs around his waist n slowly inserted his length inside her core..he did not go inside her fully..he laid on her fully.so that his body glued to hers ..he kissed her lips..n said..

maan:geet..stop me if u cant handle me..

he said in concern..

he took her lips again in a passionate kiss making her forget herself in his kiss..he now moved inside her fully..he was huge ..he tore her skin..he groaned in pleasure entering her for first time..he too felt a little pain as her muscles tighten at his entry...but geet..she felt the severe pain between her legs..tears rolled down her eyes..

man :sry jaan..

he tried to get away from her..she held him tight n nodded no..

both remained like that for few minutes..he slowly adjusted himself inside her..her wall covering his full length..maan was kissing her face ..her forehead her eyes nose chin cheeks earlobes,nape n again came to her lips into another passionate one..he slowly moved out of her n thrusted again inside her..geets nails digged in his back..he was trying to kiss n enter her at same time..he was slow n gentle..geet was in pain..her scream slowly subsided when she started to feel the pleasure taking over the pain..when maan felt she is ok under him..he lifted him from her body n kneeled on her either side..holding her hips he took the ride gently slowly increasing his pace..geet was now screaming in pleasure

geet:ya..ah..

man:yes sweet heart

geet:sss

man:I love it..aah..

geet:ahh..

maan was also moaning same like her..he was feeling heaven as he moved in n out of her'her submission n the feel of a completed man..she was holding him tight n tight as he was making her move to the extreme of his passion..she hit her climax n he groaned as he exploaded inside her..both were panting heavily..maan layed his full weight over her n relaxing himself between her chest..today she felt her body feel relaxing..the need of more whenever he comes near her was not there after their love making...her body's each n every part was having immense pleasure as she came out..she cant put her feels in words,that her burning sensation is not there..but it was replaced by immense satisfaction..

watching a film n knowing it by others are something else than the feel u really have..she was fully wet between her thighs..she felt her tongue tied up to ask him anything..why she is feeling warm inside her..

gathering herself she tried to ask him..

geet:p..r..i..n..ce..wo..aap wo..neeche..

maan sealed her lips with his..somewhere he knew her stammer is start of some innocent question.which may end up embarrassing him.n the blissful moment they shared may be spoiled..

he did not think once again as it turned to awake them both further. his hands started to move on her body n she pulled him more closer..he awaked her equally ..his touch ..his kiss..his breathe..his stubble rubbing her globes,whatever it may be..geet started to burn in desire again..this time she knew she need him to reduce her burning sensation..

first when they were married his touch created feelings inside her..then his kiss..his hugs..his hands on her skin every time he neared her she never knew what her body needs..after the first time ,she knew now his entry will free from her burning desire..

she rubbed his back n kissed him..maan looked at her..if she is comfortable..there was only submission n dark desire in her eyes..he was hardened again..she felt his manhood hardening n poking over her stomach..maan was embarrased ..she can turn him up any sec with one touch..
maan now want her again..
he again inserted his hardening inside her n moved in rhythm.he was now comfortable inside her..she was also now used to his length now,,he moved fast n she now screamed in pleasure...he hit the climax along with her..
maan collapsed on her..
after some time he was again nibbling her softness n her buds was in his mouth..
maan:geet,i want to feel u again..
his desire was growing every minute ..uncontrollable ..
she blinked her eyes in acceptance..she loved the feel of pleasure he gives her..
5.1.2013...6.40pm

those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..

or send buddy request there...pms will be done only once a month for all ffs together..
words...
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago