Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent Story !!!  I was really gripped to this story. Waiting desperately for the next update. Pl update soon !!
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the Author's desk
Thanks for patiently waiting for this update, and thanks for your kind get well soon wishes. I am much better now and so here goes the next update... I dont know how many of you are still following this story, If you are not following this anymore and the PMs are irksome, Kindly unbuddy me...

Happy reading!

The foursome looked on as Arush was soon going rounds to all the members of the family.

"He seems to know who his family is.. Isnt it? I was amazed at how he recognised ASR and called him papa.. and now look how he is not crying and all... back at our place, he never stops crying if someone new to him even tries to befriend him" La commented

"That he does..Havent I told you before.. this guy is a nice piece of job" Sid replied back "you both have done an amazing job creating a master peice like him... though it all
comes down to the most intersting and pleasurable job in the world" Sid completed looking at Arnav and Kushi and soon screamed as La stepped on his  right foot purposely
"Ooch.. what was that for?"
"you are the only person who would describe making babies a job!"

While La and sid were bickering amongst themselves, Arnav was glaring at Kushi, He was in a mood that he himself couldnt define, He  had juct come toknow that he has a son, and Kushi not only had kept this news away from him, but also his son too.. just like she had stayed away.. for a reason that was unfathomable for him.

But Kushi looked back at him, he did recognise an apology but still he was also sure that kushi should have had a very strong reason for doing this to him.
He badly wanted to talk to her, or rather scream at her for answers.
Both the couples were brought back from their own world by the rest of the family asking them to come for dinner.

The family was more cordial to Sid this time than the last time, which he was smart to notice.
"Lav, This time is better that the last time... They give me a better treatment when I am with you than the last time when I came with Kushi"  Sid chuckled.
"I dont believe it.. the Raizadas are the sweetest people I never knew"
"Hey you dont believe me? Ask jelebi... they would have chucked me out.. if it had gone a little longer"
Sid still addressing Kushi as jelebi irritated Arnav
"Thats was because you were flirting with my wife, and be warned if you start it again now, you would be chucked out for sure or better strangled" Arnav sneered at Sid which worried Kushi. She looked at Arnav as she noticed him fisting his hands and his face clearly showing his annoyance. She started to say something but before that she heard Sid chuckling more.

"Am I being threatened now?" Sid asked with Mock fear
"Oh.. So he flirted with her in my absence is it?" La asked with her hands in her hips.
"Nothing Like that La.. he was only.." Kushi started
"hey wait.. what is this now" Sid asked looking at La "you asked me to flirt with her in his presence didnt you?"
"What?" Kushi asked as Arnav looked confused at La and then at Sid
"Hmmph..  As if you dont do it at all.. You do that always when you wanted to irritate me...and make me feel jealous" La told Sid
"Dont change the topic Lav.. didnt you ask me to be extra flirtious with Kushi in presence of Arnav?"

La looked at Sid and then at the confused faces of Arnav and Kushi and then back at Sid
"Yeah.. I asked...so what?" La smirked "If you hadnt done that... they would have just been staring at eachother and it would have taken hours for them to get together. Now look
at them... a little catalyst wouldnt have hurt them.. you know.. this the shortest route for us to deal with two people who can be as egoistic as these two... I am sure they would have shared a kiss or two by now..because of ASR's anger that was triggered by your flirtious behaviour" La finished dramatically looking at kushi

"Isnt is Kushi?"
"La...you both planned all this?" Kushi asked surprised and angry
"ofcourse we planned it.." Sid told her "We couldnt hold on after we found your scrap book.."
"What?" Kushi asked shocked
"What scrap book?"Arnav asked confused
"oh nothing ASR.. Did you know how many interviews you have given, How many news articles mentioned you or how many photographs of you or your work have been published in these
past two years? Kushi knows exactly and she had been.. ouch" La screamed before she could finish her sentence and Arnav saw kushi had moved near La as she was speaking and pinched her to stop.

"nothing.. its Arush's scrap book... thats all" Kushi explained flabbergasted as Arnav glared at her.
"Are you four going to join us or not?" Anjali called them.
"Come, have your food" Kushi called her guests and started moving towards the dining hall
But Arnav held out his hand and grabbed kushi's arms.
"You both carry on, we have some unfinshed business" Arnav called out to the other two. They nodded understandingly and left
"Arnav.. I am hungry" Kushi started
"Shut up!" Arnav hissed "How dare you keep this big a thing away from me?"

Kushi's eyes welled up either due to the emotional pressure that she was feeling right now or because of the sheer physical pressure that Arnav was imposing on her arms. Arnav's
angry face softened as he saw the tears on her eyes and quickly released her
"Dammit" He muttered "Look Kushi.. I do understand that you hae a very valid reason for doing this.. I demand to know what it is.." He told her his vice strained with controlling
his anger and anguish
"Arnav" Kushi started "I wanted to tell you the momemt I knew I was pregnant but... I had to consider that .. that.." But before she could go further, Arush started crying.

Kushi looked back towards the dining hall where the baby was and then at Arnav who was also watching towards the dining hall.
"I need to go to him.. may be he is hungry.. I will tell you everything later" Arnav saw her going to the dining room and followed her.
"What will he take now? will he take some dhal rice? or chappati?" Nani was asking as Kushi entered
"No I gave him a little of cereal before he came here.. He should be full" La told Nani.
"He should be sleepy now." Kushi told them as she took her son into her arms. "I will be back after putting him to sleep"

Sid's mobile started ringing that time, and he took it out as he saw the caller name. Arnav noticed Sid's face expression change for a flicker of a second before giving a quick
look towards La and Kushi before he quickly cut the call. Arnav creased his eyebrows watching this.
"Kushi, you havent taken anything yet" Anjali called out diverting Kushi who was still looking at Sid's mobile "Come, give him to me..while you eat something"
"No di.. He will become more cranky if I dont let him sleep now..I will take it later.. You all have food"
Arnav watched Kushi as she moved upstairs. Arnav was in half mind to follow his wife, His dinner can wait too. But then he heard his calling sister calling him
"Chotey, you sit and eat, then you can take Kushi's dinner upstairs" Anjali told kindly as Arnav stood there watching his wife and son disappearing upstairs and he joined the family in the table.

Sid's mobile rang again, and he again took it out and cut the call and resumed eating casually. Then La's mobile started ringing, She looked once at Sid and then took out her mobile.

"I think someone badly wants to talk to you Sid" she told softly handing over her ringing mobile to him.
"Excuse me, I ..I need to take this call" Sid told every one in general and left the place.
Arnav became more intrigued by Sid's behaviour and La addressing the caller as Someone instead of using the name and he could not get to eat as Kushi's thoughts and her secrecy was stil troubling him.

"Chotey, you havent eaten anything.. stop playing with your food and eat" Nani told him
"I will be back" Arnav told as he pushed his chair back and got up.
He was about to take the stairs to his room when he heard Sid's voice.
"Mate.. You should understand that it is a wrong time when I cut your calls twice... the entire family was there. what is all the urgency?" Sid was talking to someone behind the
stairs.

To be continued.
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u updated...awesome...reading now :)
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great update👍🏼
waiting for the convo between arnav khushi
thnx for the pm and update soon!!!
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so...whom is sid talking??
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
wonder who is calling sid
what is khushi hiding from arnav
continue soon
thanx for the pm
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wt is happening dear...
update soon

thanks for pm😛
Edited by phillips_2909 - 11 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor Arnav like us  he is dark too.. i so can understand his feelings.. now who is this new mate?? hehehehe.. can't wait to hear about the secret..
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Their mystery needs to unfold...
Been patient for long ...

Originally posted by: abavi

From the Author's desk

</div>
Thanks for patiently waiting for this update, and thanks for your kind get well soon wishes. I am much better now and so here goes the next update... I dont know how many of you are still following this story, If you are not following this anymore and the PMs are irksome, Kindly unbuddy me...
Happy reading!
"He seems to know who his family is.. Isnt it? I was amazed at how he recognised ASR and called him papa.. and now look how he is not crying and all... back at our place, he never
stops crying if someone new to him even tries to befriend him" La commented
"That he does..Havent I told you before.. this guy is a nice piece of job" Sid replied back "you both have done an amazing job creating a master peice like him... though it all
comes down to the most intersting and pleasurable job in the world" Sid completed looking at Arnav and Kushi and soon screamed as La stepped on his right foot purposely
"Ooch.. what was that for?"
"you are the only person who would describe making babies a job!"
While La and sid were bickering amongst themselves, Arnav was glaring at Kushi, He was in a mood that he himself couldnt define, He had juct come toknow that he has a son, and
Kushi not only had kept this news away from him, but also his son too.. just like she had stayed away.. for a reason that was unfathomable for him.
But Kushi looked back at him, he did recognise an apology but still he was also sure that kushi should have had a very strong reason for doing this to him.
He badly wanted to talk to her, or rather scream at her for answers.
Both the couples were brought back from their own world by the rest of the family asking them to come for dinner.
The family was more cordial to Sid this time than the last time, which he was smart to notice.
"Lav, This time is better that the last time... They give me a better treatment when I am with you than the last time when I came with Kushi" Sid chuckled.
"I dont believe it.. the Raizadas are the sweetest people I never knew"
"Hey you dont believe me? Ask jelebi... they would have chucked me out.. if it had gone a little longer"
Sid still addressing Kushi as jelebi irritated Arnav
"Thats was because you were flirting with my wife, and be warned if you start it again now, you would be chucked out for sure or better strangled" Arnav sneered at Sid which
worried Kushi. She looked at Arnav as she noticed him fisting his hands and his face clearly showing his annoyance. She started to say something but before that she heard Sid
chuckling more.
"Am I being threatened now?" Sid asked with Mock fear
"Oh.. So he flirted with her in my absence is it?" La asked with her hands in her hips.
"Nothing Like that La.. he was only.." Kushi started
"hey wait.. what is this now" Sid asked looking at La "you asked me to flirt with her in his presence didnt you?"
"What?" Kushi asked as Arnav looked confused at La and then at Sid
"Hmmph.. As if you dont do it at all.. You do that always when you wanted to irritate me...and make me feel jealous" La told Sid
"Dont change the topic Lav.. didnt you ask me to be extra flirtious with Kushi in presence of Arnav?"
La looked at Sid and then at the confused faces of Arnav and Kushi and then back at Sid
"Yeah.. I asked...so what?" La smirked "If you hadnt done that... they would have just been staring at eachother and it would have taken hours for them to get together. Now look
at them... a little catalyst wouldnt have hurt them.. you know.. this the shortest route for us to deal with two people who can be as egoistic as these two... I am sure they would
have shared a kiss or two by now..because of ASR's anger that was triggered by your flirtious behaviour" La finished dramatically looking at kushi
"Isnt is Kushi?"
"La...you both planned all this?" Kushi asked surprised and angry
"ofcourse we planned it.." Sid told her "We couldnt hold on after we found your scrap book.."
"What?" Kushi asked shocked
"What scrap book?"Arnav asked confused
"oh nothing ASR.. Did you know how many interviews you have given, How many news articles mentioned you or how many photographs of you or your work have been published in these
past two years? Kushi knows exactly and she had been.. ouch" La screamed before she could finish her sentence and Arnav saw kushi had moved near La as she was speaking and pinched
her to stop.
"nothing.. its Arush's scrap book... thats all" Kushi explained flabbergasted as Arnav glared at her.
"Are you four going to join us or not?" Anjali called them.
"Come, have your food" Kushi called her guests and started moving towards the dining hall
But Arnav held out his hand and grabbed kushi's arms.
"You both carry on, we have some unfinshed business" Arnav called out to the other two. They nodded understandingly and left
"Arnav.. I am hungry" Kushi started
"Shut up!" Arnav hissed "How dare you keep this big a thing away from me?"
Kushi's eyes welled up either due to the emotional pressure that she was feeling right now or because of the sheer physical pressure that Arnav was imposing on her arms. Arnav's
angry face softened as he saw the tears on her eyes and quickly released her
"Dammit" He muttered "Look Kushi.. I do understand that you hae a very valid reason for doing this.. I demand to know what it is.." He told her his vice strained with controlling
his anger and anguish
"Arnav" Kushi started "I wanted to tell you the momemt I knew I was pregnant but... I had to consider that .. that.." But before she could go further, Arush started crying.
Kushi looked back towards the dining hall where the baby was and then at Arnav who was also watching towards the dining hall.
"I need to go to him.. may be he is hungry.. I will tell you everything later" Arnav saw her going to the dining room and followed her.
"What will he take now? will he take some dhal rice? or chappati?" Nani was asking as Kushi entered
"No I gave him a little of cereal before he came here.. He should be full" La told Nani.
"He should be sleepy now." Kushi told them as she took her son into her arms. "I will be back after putting him to sleep"
Sid's mobile started ringing that time, and he took it out as he saw the caller name. Arnav noticed Sid's face expression change for a flicker of a second before giving a quick
look towards La and Kushi before he quickly cut the call. Arnav creased his eyebrows watching this.
"Kushi, you havent taken anything yet" Anjali called out diverting Kushi who was still looking at Sid's mobile "Come, give him to me..while you eat something"
"No di.. He will become more cranky if I dont let him sleep now..I will take it later.. You all have food"
Arnav watched Kushi as she moved upstairs. Arnav was in half mind to follow his wife, His dinner can wait too. But then he heard his calling sister calling him
"Chotey, you sit and eat, then you can take Kushi's dinner upstairs" Anjali told kindly as Arnav stood there watching his wife and son disappearing upstairs and he joined them in
the table.
Sid's mobile rang again, and he again took it out and cut the call and resumed eating casually. Then La's mobile started ringing, She looked once at Sid and then took out her
mobile.
"I think someone badly wants to talk to you Sid" she told softly handing over her ringing mobile to him.
"Excuse me, I ..I need to take this call" Sid told every one in general and left the place.
Arnav became more intrigued by Sid's behaviour and he could not get to eat as Kushi's thoughts and her secrecy was stil troubling him.
"Chotey, you havent eaten anything.. stop playing with your food and eat" Nani told him
"I will be back" Arnav told as he pushed his chair back and got up.
He was about to take the stairs to his room when he heard Sid's voice.
"Mate.. You should understand that it is a wrong time when I cut your calls twice... the entire family was there. what is all the urgency?" Sid was talking to someone behind the
stairs.

To be continued.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
glad you are feeling better please don't over do it awesome update la is right arnav and khushi really do need to be stir up awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago