Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 25

"So where are you guys going?" Arjun asked, stopping Maan and Geet on their way out.

"Just out for dinner; nothing you'd be interested in." Geet quickly replied back; praying at the back of her mind that he wouldn't tag along. 

"Actually, I would… See, me and Annie are going out for dinner too. She didn't feel well today so I just thought of making her happy. We can just go together you know? She'd feel even better than"

And there went Geet's plan in drain. She looked at Maan, who didn't object and so she couldn't either. She had to go along with it, displeased. She was happy to be able to do something for Annie but she simply wanted to talk to Maan first! On the other hand, Maan was completely aware of her expression and was thoroughly enjoying this all. To an extent, he had made a guess that Geet wanted to talk to him.

As they sat in the restaurant, Maan and Arjun carried on the conversations to keep Annie busy. Geet was getting bored but she put a smile on for Annie's sake. Then she nudged Maan as if to remind him about what they talked about in office (About doing something about it.)

Maan faked, "Arjun, I think I left my cell in the car. Can you come with me?"

"Bro, it's just your cell. You can get it yourself." Maan gave him a glare and he got up. "Fine! I'll go with you."

Once they were gone, Geet took the opportunity to talk to Annie. "Araina, how are you feeling?"

"I'm not sure… I just can't help but wonder why… If only I could know that, then I wouldn't feel so unwanted. When we hugged, I could see the love and concern in his eyes. But then he just walked out… I don't understand!"

"I can understand. Maybe it has something to do with the reason they had to abandon you? Don't think you're unwanted sweetie. Try talking again and I'm sure you'll find more answers. You've came till here. I'm sure He will guide you in future. Don't lose hope or trust 'kay? We're all with you."

She blinked and thanked her. The boys were back. "Seriously bro, since when did you get so forgetful? (Turns to girls) He had his cell with him all along!"

Geet mouthed him a 'thank you'.

And they were back home! Late night and both of them were ready to call it a night. Maan couldn't see Geet being any more restless. He decided he had enough playing around and so decided to give her the chance to talk.

"Geet, do you want to say anything?"

"Yes… No… yes… Actually, Maan… I've been wanting to say this since a long time now… I don't know how to…"

"The famous Geet is lost for words?" he teased.

"Maan, I'm serious." She gave him a serious look as well.

"Alright, go ahead, what is it? Wait, it's not that bloody father of yours is he? Is he troubling you again?!"

"No… No Maan… it's not him. It's – It's about us."

He gave her an urging look. She continued, "What I wanted to say is –"

"I know what you want to say." Maan interrupted.

"You do?"

"Yes… I know you at least that much by now to know your feelings, Geet. I can see it in your eyes. And you're not ready to say it yet. Don't worry, you don't have to."

The admiring look of his told her that he in fact was right. He knew what she wanted to say and he was also right when he said she wasn't ready to say it. She wanted to but just isn't ready to.

He was on his way to turning when she grabbed his hand to stop him. He turned back around to look at her. She took a step forward and softly kissed him on his cheek. Taking a step back, she looked at him, showing that she was going to try her best and make sure she would be able to say those three words ASAP.

"Good night." She whispered softly and let go of his hands. The lights dimmed.

A week had passed by. Geet stepped out of the shower with her usual kurta and jeans on; hair wet. As she stood in front of the mirror, she dried her hair and was lost in her dream world. Out of nowhere, Maan came up behind her and slipped his hands around her waist.

She jumped back to reality and using the fighting techniques Maan had taught her, she back punched him and then twirled to kick him thinking it was someone else. Maan winced back in pain as he fell down on the floor as it came unexpected to him.

Her mouth went wide as she realized who she had just attacked. She bent down next to him, towel by her side. "Maan! OMG I'm so very sorry!! I didn't mean to. Does it hurt bad?" She helped him up and made his sit on the bed.

"I guess I deserve that for teaching it to you."

She giggled. "And so the student surpasses the teacher."

The next move Maan made came unexpected to her. She was pinned on the bed with Maan on top of her. "Maan!"

"Never get distracted in any case. That's the first rule." And then he winked at her. She giggled with a slight blush

"Aye aye captain. Now will you get off of me?" She moved her hands around in his hold but of no vain

He gave her a teasing look which told her it won't be easy.

"Maan." She said with a stern tone even after knowing that it won't work on him. He wasn't scared of her, like her employees.

"Geet." She replied back in the same tone.

He moved in closer to her and they continued the 'Maan' 'Geet' chant. Few seconds later, he was completely immersed in her body scent and the scent from her wet curls. As he continued moving closer, it would just intoxicate him, leaving him to forget the reality.

The proximity between them affected Geet just as much. Her heart would beat faster and she lost sense of the world in his touch. He nuzzled her cheek and her ear. She moved her head to one side, responding to the touch. He let go of one of her hands to touch her face. The gentle touch made her open her eyes and look straight into his.

She realized they really were close and just like that, he turned to the other side in bed, allowing her to get up and even let go of her other hand. She smiled at him as he got up.

There it is. Sorry for the delay again... Next update will be on 12th... Monday. Waiting for likes and your views :D

-Khushi

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
after a long wait... u updated...
still Geet doesn't know that Aniee is her little sis...
MG together was good...
continue soon...
we have waited long already
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful Update dear..
 When are they going to let out..
nt even after so close proximity...

Waiting to read more..

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! That was awesome! 
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It ws so adorable...

Maaneet parts were just too gud..
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now how will geet get her fmily back

dont htink they need to say those three words
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 25
nice part...
cont soon...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! Geet does nt knw dat Annie his her sister! Maan tells Geet he knws wat she wants to saty bt will wait! Wen will she say those words to him! Well written! update soon
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update...
do continue...
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why am I not getting PMz since the past 2-3 updates now?