Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: valli22

answer u will get in next part

wow really me waiting jaldi do na answer
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry dear!bt i also read both the ffs!!bt i myself also didn't find the similarity,mab the thinking pattern can b same which makes some scenes alike bt besdes tht nothing minimum to me felt similar!pls dear don't get upset and cme back.
lg001 thumbnail
loved part 17...
a leap wow...
dev is exposed ...
waiting 4 next...
ruvalmaaneet thumbnail

PART 18

Present

Nakul came to give coffee to maan'it was always rano who comes but today is different.. maan himself asked rano to concentrate on geet's arrival..and result rano is busy in kitchen making all her fav dishes..including maan's fav because of him today she and her daughter is save from society'In past 1 year maan totally done rano's brain wash..now maan is the god for rano'the way he showed his care n love ..calling her maa..n making her feel like a family member..she was greatful for him for her whole life..maan loved her truely..as he got mothers love from her..whenever  he feels alone,not sleepy or fell ill,she will make him sleep in her laps ,thread his hair n apply balm in his forehead..he will hug her by waist n sleep..the moment he shared with her is special..he feels guilt ,when it comes to geet..an unknown fear,what if rano doesnt like maan meeting geet..it was making him insane..he loved both rano n geet..but want them both to love him only..they must listen to him only..geets love has made him insane to such extent,he hide the main part to his dadi too..the man who never hide his love to dadi now hide his marriage n sharing the same bed staying in one room in shimla whenever he visits her..

Nakul: maan baba ur coffee'nakul broke his thoughts..

Maan:put it on table nad leave.. nakul nod and went from there

Maan again lost in past'the night of their marriage..how can he forget the beautiful moment,when they shared their first kiss..n both landed in bed...

Past

King..why r u doing this..its paining'.maan jerk open his eyes and come back from his thought'he is smooching her madly and thinking about love making'he has bite her hard on her nipple sucking her aggressively.. which made her shout ..king its paining'(ok I know some are disappoint par sharam karo guys..chi chi babaji kaisi ladkiyan hain'hehehehe)

He himself shocked with his wild thought ..he has dreamed that she is asking what is sr n he is giving defintion that landed him in wild dream..but,how can he forget all his oath and limits..agreed geet is now his wife but it doesn't mean he can cross his limit with her now..he promise himself that he will wait for her till she finish her schooling..a little grown girl to know his feeling.. 

Geet: king why ur biting me.see it turned red and its paining too

Maan is guilty with his own behavior so: princess I m sorry for this..see it's a part of kiss..i lost myself explaining u..u too feel na when we kiss we lose ourselves..dont u..

geet thought for a while..

geet:yes king..wo..mei bhi sab boolgayi thi..when u kissed me..
she said thinking how she forgot herself in his kiss..

maan:is it paining a lot..

geet:hmm..

she said straightening her frock..

maan:let me sooth ur pain..
he said with a naughty smirk..

geet :kese..
maan placed soft kisses over her sore part n licked smoothly ..
she had goose bumps..she arched her back giving him more access ..maan was now in full conscious ..that he will not give her pain..she is small to cope up his passion..
she hugged him tight when she couldnt handle the sweet torture..
maan:agar tume acha laga.i'll do it...if u dont like it i wont do..
geet:hmm..she moaned in pleasure..
she was yawning continuosly..

Geet : its ok .u r my king..n u said u r bf to me...u can kiss me..u can do it..now can we sleep..i m very sleepy..

Maan smiled at his innocent childish wifey..he make himself comfortable on bed ..geet kept her head on his chest..he kept on carressing her hair n her bare back.'.geet slept within no time..in her sleep she came fully over him..her full body glued over him..her bare front pressing him ..it was making maan have hard time..she was sleeping peacefully leaving maan to deal with his aroused condition'

He slowly put her on pillow and leave to take bath..he is dam aroused and her closeness affecting him to much'

While taking shower'

Maan(st) : I know what I thought was not right'but its not wrong either..u r my wife now..even before our marriage ,I consider u as my better half..but I need to control my desire for u for our future'I have to control till u urself start loving me like I m doing'I want to see u insane in my love..it doesnt mean that i cant kiss u r touch u..now u r m9 ..my wife..i will do what ever i want to do with u..but will not make love to u now..u r not still ready for physical relation..but,ill make u feel for me in all ways..u will also insanely expect the desires that i have for u..'

He take bath for more then an hour 

and relax himself and come back to sleep'.

Next morning is not less then a 3rd world war for him..because he is going back and geet is creating scene like small baby..and crying on top of her voice'poor maan cant handle the situation but geet's cry broke his heart in millions of pieces..

Geet: sob i.s.. sob..ne..ce'ssa..ry'..sob..to..g..o..sob..b..ack'aahhh..u  r ..sob..also..leaving..sob..me alone...aahhh..

his heart pricked to see her tears..she was making  baby faces .her complaining lips were pouting,which gave him a hard time..atlast he gave up n took her lips in his to stop her cry..he was gently nibbling her lips,very carefullly..so that her lips may not swollen n when she faces the outer world,she may not be questioned..when she gasped he entered her mouth tasting her..she was not responding n he expected..

maan:kiss me  back princess..he said in ordered tone..her sobs were no more..as she was drowned in his kiss..she took his lips in hers following his order..kya sahi kya galath wo nehi jaantha...it was kings order she was following...his hands kneaded her curves n she was totally lost in him..he kissed her tears now..

Maan make her sit on bed and offer her glass of water'she drink it..he put glass back and sit in front of her on floor..he cupped his face'but geet eyes are looking down..ready to pour her salt water again..'maan kiss her forehead and then her both eyes..drinking her all sorrows and pain..which he also feeling..but its necessary for him to go back and settle dev aarti's matter..so that his future will not have any trouble..he don't want geet to face any sadness in her life..

Maan: princess look I need to go back..and u too but I promise I will come often to meet u..

Geet: but I miss u..u know every1 forget me..mama bhi..she always told me that she will visit me here par kabhi nahi aati..sob sob..

Maan:princess u trust ur king na..so its kings promise..ill visit u when ever u call me here or miss me'

Somehow maan managed to manofy her'with so many promise gifts and eatables...then,he dropped her in hostel '

Present

Maan lost in that morning when his phone rings'he take it with almost one ring'because it is from geet's bodyguards'

Maan: hello'

Bg : sir madam , almost reached delhi'

Maan's heart was beating fast with this news.he paced inside his room...he is feeling like a teenager who is going to meet his new girlfriend'but maintain his looks and behavior..

Maan:hmm and cut the call..

Maan (sT)hugging geet's photo frame : princess finally ur back'to me..i  really missed u..u know today I m going to feel u after whole 3 months'I know I often see u on video calls but u know na ur maan is total insane in ur love..how many time I see u, but my heart always want to feel ur heart beats while tightly hugging u'..u know right now what I m feeling.. y this time is going too slow..time is also checking my patience na'as ur in delhi..i can feel ur aroma in this air..i can breath ur aroma'u know this 3 months are hell for me...maan again lost in past'

Past

3 month before'

maan kept his promise with geet..whenever she called him that she misses rano or want to see maan..maan will be there in shimla..his private jet was always in ready position..whenever she calls he will reach her.
.whispering her name..talking to her..seeing her images made him cool..he was happy to get his  love in his life..his revenge in final stage...
he always made her feel special..her one word ,he can bring stars n moon to her feet..becoz he was insanely in love with his little wifey..

she followed his every words blindly..bcoz according to her he is king..he has the power to rule..n all must follow him..if rano was not enuf pampering her..maan in not less..which made her still innocent..she was not close to others than pinky..who is almost an image of geet..whenever pinky goes home for holidays she came with downloaded cartoons ,films etc...in chip..from her neighbourhood friend like sister...which they watched in geets phone..though maan knew it never gave a second thought..that those films are making his wife matured in wrong way...the film all they watched was romantic..with hot passionate scenes..of kiss n touches..

geet once asked pinky:pinky,ye sab kartha hai kya..

pinky:haan geet,ive seen that di with her boy friend like this..when i asked her,she said all boy friends expect this only from girls..then only they will be friend with us..

geet thought so,king ..whatever he does is right..gf bf ki bath hai ye..
n whatever scenes she saw only reminded maan to her..his liplocks..his kiss on curves..his touches on body..she was pushed to feel its right..n later she never stopped him touching her more intimately..

its geet's birthday in 2 days and geet was reading a fairy tale of princess birthday..she called maan n said  princess want to celebrate its like princess's way..yaa till now maan make geet like this.calling her princess n feel same way...she thinks she is princess in real self and she can do anything'whatever she is,she forgot bcoz of maan,,thanks to his pampering..'(ok no offence its very easy to spoil kids and here geet is same as kid so it take no hard work for maan to spoil her) she only need to think about whatever she want..and maan fullfil it within no time'now its her order n maan all set ready to celebrate birthday with geet..

but the meeting came in his way...

Maaneet were on video call..as usual geet being stubborn and maan try to make her understand..

Geet:I don't know anything I want u here on my bday 'or else I m not going to talk with u..i want to celebrate my bday with my king..but see he doesn't have time for me..

Maan :princess it is not like that u know na I never refuse u for anything..but its really important princess..

Geet: king I m not going to buy any of urs excuses I want u here and that's all..its pprincess order'she cut the call and giggled ..now she knows maan will be here at any cost...he cant see her anger..he will pamper her to manofy..'

Maan get angry..not on geet but on client who change his meeting schedule at last minute and result is that his princess is hell angry with him..he himself want to celebrate her bday with her

In frustration he called ad...

Adi : hello..

Maan: who told u to schedule my meeting after 2 days u know na its geet's bday and I want to be with her..then y u fixed my meeting that day..

Adi: maan sir its very important deal for KC'and u urself told us that that's y'

Maan sigh yaa he himself told it but now what'here his life is angry with him and this deal..this project is on geet name how can he let his love name face low'god he is trap'

Maan : adi do onething they are coming tomorrow night na????????

Adi: yes sir..

Maan: ok arrange meeting  tomorrow night..and ya chattered plan for me to going shimla just after meeting'

Adi : but sir in night I mean most probably they will reach here at 11 pm and that meeting take atleast 2-3 hours and then shimla'sir what about ur sleep and u hv already schedule meeting tomorrow whole day..u have no time to even breath tomorrow..sir u get tired..

Maan knows adi is concerned but he cant afford his princess anger he can do anything for her'

Maan: adi I know it..but I'll manage u rearrange it..ok and hang the phone'

Maan went for dinner'rano serve him and stand there'maan knows she want to say something..

Maan: rano maa u want to say something..

Rano: haan beta wo day after tomorrow its gudia's bday and I want to go there to celebrate it with her'maan get started with this now again new problem but he has to tackle it without coming in rano's bad book..

Maan: wo maa if u don't mind I have important meeting in Mumbai that day and here dadi is all alone'but its ok I cancel it u go shimla..waise bhi kisi ko to dadi k pass hona chahiye na'he say it very innocently that rano get trapped in his drama

Rano : no no beta its ok u continue ur meeting I m here with maaji..ill take care her..u don't need to cancel ur meeting..

Maan is smirk inwardly but just nod rano with no expression face....

According to plan maan reach his palace on her bday at morning 5 am..where his princess sound sleeping like kid..yes maan want to give her surprise that's y..he ask her to go to palace..making some excuse like there is some surprise for her..and geet blindly believe her'actually its not new she often go there and spend days'.so here she is front of maan sleeping on his bed..maan lost himself in her beauty..she always looks like angel'he start walking towards bed all lost..

Suddenly get startled with geet shouting..kinggg... and hugging'(hehehehe I know jhataka lagana...but u all my devil touch kya karo karna pada)

Geet is tightly hugging kissing on his whole making maan aroused but our geet madam is more were to stop..maan also hug her because its 15 day after they r meeting  each other 15 days mein ye hal hain..

Geet loose hug and : wow king ur here..thanku thank u so much..she gave him lots of kisses with every thanku..

Maan :princess u r awake y???????????

Geet: wo I was watching movie.. and when its end I went on window for some fresh air before going to sleep where I see u coming..and mujhe masti karne ka maan kiya so here ur surprise..

Maan amused to see her naughty mind but love it too..he kiss her on her forehead the cheeks nose finally come to her lips..Before touching her lips he lovingly say happy birthday princess..

Present

Maan jerk back by past..with some sound from hall and again think about his pov

Maan's pov:

tu janoon hai mera mujhe khaber nahi
tujhe na chaho ye mujhe manjur nahi
tere husn ke deewane hai hum

mai rabb hu tera ashiq nahi

teri har nazar par hqa hai mera 
tera ishq hu ya dil bas sab hai abb mera
tujhe koi dekhe abb manjur nahi hume
tere roop ka katil , dil hai abb mera

pyar ka atbaar nahi mager sab hai abb tera
mera deewangi par meri raato per bas haq hai 

abb tera

pagal hai ye ishq mera bas tere vaste
tera kismat ka fasala hai mera haat re
tujhe deewana apna bandu ga kuch iss kader
maan hi maan hoga geet ke saath re

by mohita..
love u dear for this..

precap: hmm what u want kiss continue ya full romance?????????πŸ˜‰

plz ignore spelling and grammar mistake😊

thank u so much for ur like and commentπŸ€—

for pm plz add vallitanupm or bookmark this pageπŸ˜›

sorry for inconvenience those who were not getting pm⭐️

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
full romance😳😳😳😳uff i bcom besharamπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰but its awesomee
and thnxs maan ner kuch nai kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
YEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ITS WAS FABULOUS PART LOVE IT N LONG UPDATE TILL DATEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANK GOD MAAN DID'T CROSS HIS LIMIT BUT MAAN KNOW HIS LIMITS THATS GOOD πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

BUT POOR HE HE HAS TO TAKE SHOWER AT MIDNIGHT TO CONTROL HIS DESIREπŸ₯Ί      πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AND OUR INNOCENT BECOMING MATURE DAY BY DAY 😳😳😳 N MAAN MAKING HER SPOIL BY MAKING HER ALL WISH COME TRUE

FELLINF BAD FOR RANO AS SHE CAN'T GO TO WISH HER DAUGHTER ON HER BIRTHDAY😳

N PRECAP RUBY I WANT FULL ROMANCE AS U ALREADY MADE US MAD PREVIOUS INCIDENT SO BETTER U GIVE EXT UPDATE SOOONNN😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘BUT WAS FABπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Shraddhasinari - 11 years ago
lg001 thumbnail
awesome
loved it...

Edited by lg001 - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it;
shri12 thumbnail
Wow its fabulous maan pampering geet a lot and her every wish is granted by him which spoils her one side and geet also got used to it alot even his kisses