Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update... it gives an intro to the characters...
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good update...Thanks for the PM
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

<font size="2"> I'm first...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">I know you are trying to give us a clear view of ARSHI characters...😊... It was a nice update...I loved the music too...</font>

thanks for understanding...! :)
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FarighInsan

Whoa, i bet they meet in d next ep.

they don't meet in next ep...
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Thank you for ur comments guys... They will  meet soon... Plz bear with me for little longer  :)
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nicely building up deAr...loved it n thnx 4da pm hun...
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kitzdoll-

nicely building up deAr...loved it n thnx 4da pm hun...

thanxx and ur welcomeee... :)
Dynamix215 thumbnail
               5. DIL HAI CHHOTA SA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGs7VvV7MEw[/YOUTUBE]

For non-Hindi Readers: Translation is unavailable. Couldn't find anywhere :( Sooo This video will provide for both the song and lyrics meaning... :)

As Arnav walked back to his room after finishing his painting, he heard music. As if in a trance, he followed the music into a large auditorium. He looked around for the source of music and saw that it was being played, and a lithe dancer was dancing. DANCING! He grimaced. It was so useless... Besides, dancing, he felt, was a waste of time. Then his eyes fell on the dancing girl... Dark hair, tied up loosely and wearing body hugging, full-sleeved black costume. Her eyes were closed, as she swayed to the slow music, matching the rhythm. He did not know about dance, but he knew that this girl had good sense of music...

After wandering here and there for sometime, he went to his room. He watched girls and boys walk in and walk out of the building. It was a huge building, the hostel. Boys and girls were not separate and lived as in a community.

Feeling tired, for some strange reason, he crashed onto the bed and fell asleep. He did not know how long he had slept, but his eyes flew open when he heard her voice... A beautiful melody that drifted through the windows. The voice mesmerized him... It was so...so beautiful. But somewhat OFF...tired...filled with longing...

Dil hai chhota sa, chhoti si asha
Masti bhare mann ki bholi si asha
Chaand taaron ko chhoone ki asha
Aasmaanon mein udne ki asha

Khushi was tired. Feeling exhausted, and glad that she had made it to her room's door, she opened the door. She looked out and saw the setting stars. She changed into her night PJs, and sat on the seat adjoined to the window.
Feeling tired, she knew that singing was her healing mantra. No one knew she could sing (other than her family of course)... So she sang when she was alone. She sang what she felt...

Smallest of wishes...Why were they the hardest to fulfill...?

Mahek jaaoon main aaj to aise
Phool bagiya mein maheke hai jaise

She began smiling as always... Singing always elated her. She looked up at the dark grey swirls of clouds against the night sky...

Baadalon ki main odhoon chunariya
Jhoom jaaoon main banke baawariya
Apni choti mein baandh loon duniya

Arnav heard the voice, and his hands itched to lay his hands on his guitar. He picked up his guitar, and waited for right moment to brush the strings.

Swarg si dharti khil rahi jaise
Mera mann bhi to khil raha aise
Koyal ki tarah gaane ka armaan
Machli ki tarah mach loon yeh armaan
Jawaani hai laayi rangeen sapna

Slowly, her urge to sing grew more. She wished she could stand on top of that tall water tank and sing out to the whole world. Chuckling, she kept singing. She got up from the window pane, and started to dance along with the song she was singing. That was when she heard strumming of guitar strings. She paused for a second, unsure. Shrugging, she sang again.

There it was again. Guitar strumming. She stopped. The music from the guitar continued though... Strumming the note she had stopped on repeatedly...
Slowly, she began singing again... The guitar picked pace with her song, and went in tune with the melody of her singing. She smiled now, wondering who was playing the guitar...She did not care right now. Singing along with that guitar's music, felt so...so RIGHT. She walked singing, to the window and sat at the seat holding her knees, continuing to sing.

Mahek jaaoon main aaj to aise
Phool bagiya mein maheke hai jaise
Baadalon ki main odhoon chunariya
Jhoom jaaoon main banke baawariya
Apni choti mein baandh loon duniya
Swarg si dharti khil rahi jaise
Mera mann bhi to khil raha aise
Koyal ki tarah gaane ka armaan
Machli ki tarah mach loon yeh armaan
Jawaani hai laayi rangeen sapna

Once the song got over, the vibration of the string of the last note still hung in the air. She smiled, as she said once more

Dil hai chhota sa...

Arnav felt disappointed as the song came to end. As she sang the last line again, he heard the smile in her voice... He felt satisfied, and wanted to hear her voice again. But restraining himself from calling out to her from the window, he went and fell asleep, with her voice ringing in her head...

PS: kay. SO. No chappals pilleej... I know this song is, like, VERY old.
But for this, I needed something unromantic and undepressed and non-breakup style song.
This was the only song which fit into all these criteria... I could have put Kajol's Aawara Bhawrein, but then I was like...no 'Bhawrein' anywhere and not exactly a NATURE scene from the window right?
So, yeah. This I felt, was the only choice.
And its TOOO filmy isn't it?
How was it? Did you get the idea of the story now?
Filmy ka overdose toh nahi ho gaya na?

PPS: I am sorry for testing you patience guys... :( ArShi are gonna meet very soon. Next Update... :) (:
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow such beautiful update dear...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm hun...
arshy4ever thumbnail
I totally enjoyed it to the core...👏👏👏... Since I'm a severe music lover  I just melted ...Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago