Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK U SO MUCH DEARS FOR UR COMMENTS N LIKES

5armad, anukutty82, pyarisaheli, harikashiva25, dpurva, navyanissi, vini187, sheetalvasa, zainah320, crazyfanofdsdv, 9290860623, snemaan, sivasvbsb, kabslocks, divyaraghani, mady2483, piyasingh, jyotikushwaha, sdg26, jagritimanocha, priyankadwivedi, jooo, mishim, swabi, Bluesaffire2, annbell, ashwimaaneet, hottyangel, shubhigupta, gayathripriyank, mkd.70, sravanthi93, apubasu, honeyboney1, simmi11, LoveArhiForever, angeljyoti, PoorvaArora, anitachandavar1, queenbee001, cutekanan, muskii, geet_v81, varthyadi000, aahhh, kainturakiran, Geetma, swathiinduru, ASMITT, kangsarbjeet, Lavz.Da.Word, kavitha05, anuradha.esetti, Pjmaangeet, Salmankat1, SNEHA4990, cutesriju, arunima., amrinderdhami, taanee, cutestarz, saro, sweet-mishty, manjuahuja, Aminagatoen, MONIJA78, aparnapoduri, zafarahim, Whitepigeon, preet.harman, lovepoo, shafee, goyalkalpna123, josh.pooja, amrinderkaur9, snehadingoe, piyushi, lethasanthosh, missfox, lakshmisalvadi, shdisha, lathaau, priyanka11, amalu123, joa123, ringme, sadavirk, bhakbhartifan, dreamy4ever, coolsaleha, pamil, Bkjas, ashuvar, cutemishti, surbhijn106, mamatha., susi, d_sonia, keerthi90, maanluver, ambili123, Shilalipi, rubykatariya, cyaa, princesssarah, maanshi, angelgurti, preetymaaneet, Sailor_N, sheetalahlawat, siyana, leena63, SweetestPari, nitya, heytal, LILY111144, Aamera, payal12, sanam1234u, mehak173, Shraddhasinari, pari1689, 16anyaa.gurti, lovesia, valli30, krithi12, shri12, ManeetGurtiMG, geetsrir.maan, Makpie, its_me, myramabin, NH1971, princes939, Shifat, piya27, ashvinisharma, am_sweet_pari, Arsheela, nan_10, frnd.of.frndz, anshimanshi, amita5, Alamelu, Iqbal Neha1, ksasi, shruti_ms, PaintedSky, -Prithi-, harshithaaa, CutieTeju, paponecon, tanvi04, uteem, SONU_29, awesomepooja, gill123, Nirju99, deepali1022, AIMAMSK, Desigirls12, Jeba.Rahman, poongs123, lil.mizz.smexii, suhaaana, punam2712, dona86, muraadlovesdd, love2_soma, 9n9i9s9h9u9, ammu5, ritzy09, tushti-kiran, sdlife19, mrk-1, ambbiha, mandy15, preethia, --Ratna--, prerna1, rubinahansa, misty_drastifan, smallville, pop77, janu_2006, mitzi11, spvd, rsroopali, --aarthi--, shah10, -dia-, zaara2212, abinash079, riya27, Remya_Pillai, tamanna1391, shrutheAjay, reachsky2011, PrithviSanyo1
vrinda22 thumbnail
PART 96
Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

It was 2 midnight..maan released his tie..he stretched his hands n body to relax from his sitting position…he saw the lights glowing in bed room..what is geet doing till now..she hasn't slept kya?

Then the reality dawned him..water slipping on file..she did not do it intentionally..phir bhi..i yelled at her n gave her file to finish..

How can she?when she don't know even A of the file..ye meine kya kiya..

He moved to the bed room,only to see geet sleeping in siting position on stomach…amidst the piles of papers,files n lappy in bed…the lappy screen was still on indicating him,that she must have slept  now only..

He cursed himself for behaving rudely with her…he came to bed n cleared the things…he placed geet on bed comfortably..

she snuggled to him like a baby..his eyes got on the table which had her medicines untouched..

How can he be so careless..about her health..

He opened the fridge n poured juice in glass..he powdered the tablets n mixed in it..he took geet n made her lean on him..

Maan:gudia,wake up..

Geet:hmmm..

Maan:sweety,have this juice n sleep..

He patted her cheek slowly..she opened her eyes n adjusted to the lights..

She sat immediately..

Geet:wo..erm..i am sorry..i am sry prince..idk I slept. i did not spoil ur file intentionally...i will finish ur work..but pls don't get angry on me..

She said in one go..

Maan saw her eyes moisted..he was reason for her tears.when he himself has promised to keep away from every sorrows...he kissed the tears away..

Maan:no,geet,I am sry…I will do the work...u drink this n sleep..

Geet:I know u have mixed med in this..if I drink I will sleep..then how will I finish this..

Maan:its ok geet..i will do it..im sry 4 giving u work..u don't know anything about presentation…how can u do..

Geet:but I read it in files..n I ve done it..one urs n one of my choice..ive 2 take printouts n make out the last pg only..

Maan couldn't say anything..what he is hearing..she has done it..he must believe or not…

He took the files n checked it..

There were two files…

The first one was made by the staffs..she has redid that file..

n second one was made by geet with a lots of changes..

maan was shocked n surprised as geets presentation file was far better than the file made by his architects..n his happiness knew no bounds

maan:wow..geet..its awesome…superb..mind blowing..u don't know what u have did..he hugged her in extreme happiness n kissed her  with all his force..

geet:did u really like it..

maan:yes dear..

.maan was seeing all the work done by her..n couldn't believe his eyes…

Maan st:geet,u r too intelligent.i never thought my  innocent wifey can do work of her own..without seeking my help..i cant even express in words how happy I am..my wife is getting matured….

Maan again hugged her tight..

Maan:thank u so much jaan..haan..i will take  print outs n do the rest of work..u must go to sleep..u have college n u said ur group is giving presentation before outsiders..

geet:u r not angry with me na..

maan:nope dear..what ever u did is also for gud..this presentation is flawless.far better than the old one..i will present this tomorrow..

geet was not listening to what he said..she heared only one thing maan was not angry with her..

she inserted a cd n copied the presentation n gave it to him..

she took the juice n drank it..she layed on bed showing her back to him..maan was surprised..she never sleeps on pillow,then what happened today..

maan:princess,what happened..neend aarahi hai kya?

he asked caressing her hair..

geet:mei aapse khatti…u did not talk to me..u ignored me..u scolded me..haan change ur dress n sleep..u r still in office attire..

maan can hear her voice chocking.n her care also...he removed his coat n shirt which was irritating him too…he was in his vest..he is obeying his wifeys order.

he came to her side n held his ears..

maan making a puppy face..

maan:sry jaan..is baar apni pati ko maaf karo na..wo na bohut gussa wala hogaya.. bohut boora admi  n a..apni office ka tension tum par nikaldi..budhu hai..apni pyari patni par chillayi..

geet turned to other side,though she felt like she want to hug him tight n say don't say sry..but her childish heart cried at his ignorance..

maan came sliding next to her on bed n hugged her from back..his hands on her waist tickled her..his breathe on her chin made her knees jelly..

maan:sry na sweetheart..pls pls pls..he turned her ..she broke down in to cry keeping her head in his chest...

geet:prince..pls..never ignore me..i cant bear that... agar sab log kuch kahe tho mein aapke pass aathi hoon..if u ignore me where I will go..

her simple sentence broke him apart..he has hurted her a lot..

maan:im sry geet..im really sry..i was mad..tomorrow is presentation n cd broke files missed..n u messed it again ..i was in work tension..really I didn't mean it..u don't know what u r to me geet..u r my oxygen to live..u r my life..if I ever repeat this slap me..scold me..punish me..do whatever u want..

geet:what r u saying prince..how can I slap u.or scold u...u r my husband na..

the childish geet asked him question n maan could only chuckle..

maan:if im not ur husband,will u slap me..

geet was lost in his questions..idk..

maan:geet soja..

he shifted her to his laps threading her hair..she drifted to sleep soon…maan took his tracks n changed..he went back to study n took the print outs…he finished the bending works geet left..he looked once again..all the work looked perfect for him giving 100% satisfaction..he came to his room,taking geet in his embrace ..gudnight wifey..im bowled again with ur surprise.one day,u will also become a NO:1 architect..now I am  eagerly waiting for tomorrow…im sure this deal will be ours…

he slept soon..

next day morning kala came n knocked the door.but no response..so she went away...maneet were still sleeping becoz of late night work..around 8 am both woke up..

their day started with their lovely wishes n morning kiss..geet went to  fresh up..maan gave her a dress,

maan:wear this..it will give u professional look before the outsiders..its said half is ur physical appearance n half is u urself..which will impress others..

geet nodded .. she didn't  understood what he said,one thing she knew,her husband will say it for her betterment..

maan was mesmerized seeing her official look..he blinked his eyes ..he want to see her the whole day..but, noticing the time he rushed to washroom..he was getting late to office..

geet took her lappy n her books n went to km..maan went to kc..he kept the cd safe in his room…when all staffs came he explained about the new presentation n placed the cd on projector giving them more clear view of what they should do before the clients..all  clapped for the boss who did an extra ordinary work overall night..maan was having a smile which was noticed only by adi..he was smiling thinking about geet..her presentation being appreciated by all..least they knew its mrs.msk who did the presentation..maan was soon covered with next works..that he failed to remove the cd from there..a man came n made a little scratches over the cd n went away..

he silently said..

sry,bosss n went to make a call saying their work is done again..

here in college..

all were drooling geet n Vicky who just entered the campus..

both were wearing same combination of dress.. Vicky black n white suit..n geet with black long skirt,white shirt n black coat..her hair was tied as bun…said by dadi…a simple bracelet n watch on hands..

after a normal start in classes they were called ….all were split in groups n were doing presentations before the proffessors of other college..it was new experience..geet was sweating badly..she has done before her classmates..but doing before other proffessors made her fear..

Vickytried his best to make her relax,but he failed..then he  asked geet to call maan..he thought only maan can comfort her..

Geet called maan..n her breathe itself told maan she is scared..

Maan:geet,take a long breathe n leave slowly..

She did..

Maan:before going to do ur presentation,relax urself by breathing in n out few times..then close ur eyes n think no one is there before u..think anything which gives u happiness n make u smile…think only u n me or there..n u r giving presentation before me..,like u do in our house…never let ur confidence down…

Geet"what if I did any blunder..or mumble..

Maan:I know u wont..if u do any mistake ask sry n continue..

He was going on n on…geet was gaining confidence in her..

Maan:now r u confident..

Geet:think so..

Maan:geet.. u r mrs..geet maan singh khurana..u cant be nervous..be brave..i know my wife can do it..will u prove me right..

It brought a smile n red hue in her cheeks..

Geet:ya..

She kept the phone..her group turn came..

All did well..its turn for geet,,she did what maan said..when she closed her eyes only maan thought came to her.the way he kissed her ..a smile came to her lips..

She started  to give her part of  presentation..n the whole surrounding was standing there seeing her with admiring look …she forgot there are persons before her listening to her..after finishing she was brought back by the applause of her friends..she smiled cheekly..

Geet:thank u sir..for giving me n my friends ,this opportunity to  give presentation..

She moved ahead n joined her friends..all were very happy..

Geets group were selected the best for presentation..

It was lunch time..all were celebrating the success in canteen  after having their lunch    ..

Same time maan was in hyper…he came to know the cd is not working..

Adi n maan was in maans cabin..others were scared to go in..

Adi:how the cd is not working now..

Maan showed the scratches…it clearly showed the scratches made by a sharp pin…

Maan:find who did it..

Adi checked the cctv n find all were normal but roshan looked  restless n sweating..he was checking his mobile often..

Maan threw the files from the table…one paper caught his attention n his eyes widened reading the stuff..he showed adi..he was also equally shocked n was worried too..

Adi:now what to do sir.. its roshan..

Maan:give this paper to raghav..he knows what to do…

Adi:yes sir..but what about presentation..do u have any copy of it…

Maan:no adi..but I think..one person can help us..

Adi:whom sir?

Maan:the person who made this presentation..

Adi:its u only na sir..

Maan:no..

Adi:then who did this sir?

Maan:it will be a surprise for u also..first I want to make some calls..u go on with ur work..

Adi:ok sir..

Maan sat there silently…still there was a doubt in him,calling geet is good decision or not….it is now the reputation of kc..no one will know who geet is..she will be here till presentation n go..i will keep her secure..

Maan decided n called geet..

Geet was in canteen…she looked at the phone displaying prince…

Geet looked nervously at others n took the phone..

Geet:ji..

Maan:princess,I need ur help..u must come to kc now..its urgent..

Geetwas shocked…kya?mei..

Then she looked at her friends who were looking at her questioningly..she looked at Vicky,who guessed it must be his brother..

Vicky:guys,u all enjoy..ive some work to do..come baby…

He took geet also with him..

Maan:geet..geet..

Geet:ji…

Maan:pls come soon..ill be waiting for u….dear..mera aur kc ka izzat ka sawal hai..

Geet:ok…

Maan:prithvi will pick u from there to kc..n reaching kc u will on ur blue tooth..i will say what to do..n u know ,never say to anyone whom u r..

Maan:do u have ur lap top..the presentation u did for me yesterday..or hv u deleted it or is it still there..

Geet:I did not delete…but its not completed na..u only did the rest of work…

Maan:ya..u first come soon..hurry up..

His urgency in voice made her worry..vicky has heared their talk n sensed maan is in some trouble..so,he sent geet with prithvi..their BG..cum driver..

It was sharp 1.55 ..

The MD of IT came..maan was tensed as geet has not reached yet..

He somehow managed to welcome the Md…with a warm smile..he introduced to his staffs n lead him to conference hall…

Md:shall we start the presentation..

Maan:hmm..ya..before that..u pls go thru this files..u will get some ideas before presentation..

Md:ok..

Maan was looking at his lappy screen ..he has made the cctv diverted to his lappy n his view was on entrance ..he felt relieved when geets car arrived in…

Adi was waiting at entrance as maan said ..

Geet was in call with maan..

Maan was talking to her silently..

Maan:geet..

Here geet saw adi after a long time n jumped..

Geet:adi bhaiya…how r u..u did not come to see me..

But adi was shocked to see geet there..he never expected her here..is she the one maan sir talking about..but how..he looked at her attire..she looked gud..but her innocence..how will she behave before that high class professionals..his head spinned..

Geet:adi bhaiya..where r u lost..

Adi:geet..im gud..how r u..

Maan cut geet..

Maan:Geet..u will not talk to adi..come soon here..

Geet:ok.

Maan:no more jumping..stand straight..ur heads up..u will walk straight where u r guided..

She was following his orders..geet was gapping at the designs of KC..adi can see the childish geet changing suddenly , as he guided her to conference room..he can see a totally changed geet…with the orders of maan

Maan:geet,u will not call me prince nor jump nor hug before all..just behave like u behave in college..

Geet was so confused..n she said ok n did what he said..

Adi knocked the door n walked inside with geet..all were surprised seeing a beautiful girl there..who was walking with attitude not caring to look at others than maan..

Maan came to geet n said.gud afternoon mishty..

geet was confused,why he is calling her mishty before all...though its one of her pet name called by maan...

Geet:gud afternoon..

maan lied to all,its one way to keep her safe..he turned to the client..

Maan:this is mishty,who will give u the presentation now..

Md:nice meeting u..

He forwarded his hand..he was man in 30+..maan was looking at the extended hand..he did not like it..even though the man is gud guy..but a formal introduction is always a handshake..he looked at geet..what will she do..

geet folded her hands saying Namaste..nice meeting u sir..

Md: Namaste..I like this way..being cultural..i am impressed..

Maan:geet take ur seat..

He showed next to his..geet sat nervously…she was shocked from the moment she entered kc..n when maan said she will give the presentation..that too office work..

Maan:mishty,give me ur lappy..

She gave him..he opened the presentation folder n made a copy of cd n gave to adi…n asked him to insert it n play in projector..

Maan:geet,u must do it..

Geet:but ,how can i..

Maan:becoz,u made this presentation..

Geet:sab ke saamne..

both were talking in minimum voice so others cant hear..

Maan:geet,pls..u can do it..like u did in college..pls geet ..for me n our company u have to do it..

Geet:ok..

Md:mr.khurana,can we start..

Maan:yes..

SCROLL DOWN..

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
continued. here...some scenes may be boring..but its needed for future updates...sry dears ..if it really bored u...

Maan gave thumbs up to geet ..she started the presentation looking at maans eyes which gave her courage'she was trained by maan..so as maan expected she was explaining all in flow..adi was too much shocked to see geets professionalism..

While maan started to do the one page work left in lappy'when she finished her presentation..maan made her sit n continued to give the final touch..

Geet was sitting there watching maan ..who is totally different from the man whom she knew..all staffs scared at his one eye...the way he answered the questions for the Mds of It.. the respect all others showed for him.she was looking at him without blinking her eyes ..

Md:Mr.khurana'we like this 'so,we finalize this deal as urs'

Maan was happy'his dream will be fulfilled when he finish this project..Kc will be in NO:1 position'he smiled at geet without other noticing..after all geet is his lucky charm'n becoz of her he got this project..

Maan:thank u so much sir..

Md:will geet be working in his project..

Maan:no sir..

Md:but why..

Maan:she is still not graduated..n she needs time for her studies..

Md:then I will offer geet to join our company after finishing studies..

Maan:she is already appointed here..sry sir..

Md:why she is not answering..

Maan:how will she..when her superiors are talking..its her way of respect..

But,geet was only niharifying maan n his gestures..she was not giving heed to their talks..

Maan:adi 'papers..

Both maan n md of it signed the contract papers  n congratulated each other..

Maan told adi to take geet to his cabin..n his eyes said him to be careful with staffs..adi took geet to maans cabin before all staffs come n talked to her..

Geets eyes widened seeing maans cabin'it was big ' marble white colour  flooring..black furnitures. N black n  white  screens..

Adi:now u can speak geet..noone will listen..

Geet:adi bhaiya..is this his cabin..itna bada..she started to ran here n there n stood near the window..she can see the view of delhi from there..

Geet clapped her hands..

Geet:bhaiya..idhar dekiye na..the cars are moving like small creatures..

Adi looked at maan'his eyes said what he is thinking..

can anyone say,this girl gave a 10.000 crores project just a few minutes ago..  she is again to her childish mode..how can she , so easily convert to her own self..

maan:adi..

adi:sir..i cant believe..its mam who made it..

maan:you must believe..she made in just 3 hrs..

adi:any ways..im so happy sir'congrats..

maan:congrats ..we must thank geet for this..

but geet whom they were talking proudly was enjoying the view infront of her..not caring about their talks..

adi:hehehe..she has changed a little..but her heart is still same as HPgudia..innocent nave..if all were like her there will be no jealousy,nor competition in this world..all will be living their life happily..

adi:erm..sir..when will u announce ur marriage..to public..

maan:u know what happened just before now..i don't want anyone of my family to face those situations..what happened  to the work I gave..

adi:ive not got any call from raghav sir..

just then raghav called maan..

raghav:sir,roshans family is saved..

maan tells geet to be in next cabin for sometime n he calls roshan..

roshan  came n fell on his knees..

roshan:thanks sir..words are less to thank u..after what I did also,u saved my family..

maan: we were about to lose the project,becoz of u'when I found its done by u..u don't know what I would have done to u for betraying me..u would have faced the worse of ur life'

roshan:I know about u sir..i don't have any other option..rahuls men kept my family captivated n asked to spoil the presentation..if I didn't do it,they will harmthem..if I do it u will punish me..but,I can face anything for my family..so,I did it'If u want hand over me to police..

he said politely..

maan:if u have not placed the note about ur situation in which u did it..i would have surely handovered u to police..but its ur honesty'though u did wrong.i can understand why u did...ur note says me to forgive u..u can go..n continue ur work..

roshan:sir,do u really want me to continue in work here..

maan:ya'still u r trust worthy..ur family is under my security..i'll make some security arrangements for them n u..till this chopra matter is solved..

roshan thanked him once again..with tears..n left..

adi turned to maan..

adi:I cant understand u..why u forgave him..

maan:as I said,if he had not placed the note that he is pressurized to betray us..i would have made him burn in hell..but he confessed why he did..n his honesty matters me'not even this project'n for this chopra..i will surely make him realize,what will happen if u mess with msk..

n haan adi'make a plan of residence for our staffs..the project must start immediately n finish within 6 months..there must be schools hospitals departmental n whatever facility they need must be inside'

adi:what are u planning..

maan:our staffs safety..they will be under our securities..so their family will be safe..chose the land anything near by..we will buy it 'n sooner we plan sooner we finish..

adi"ok..sir..

he left n maan called geet..he has closed his blinds..when geet entered he lifted her in air n twirled around..

geet:p..rince'ahhh'I got scared..

maan placed her on foot..

maan:u know mishty..im so happy'so happy..u cant say in words..

geet:kyun..we got the project..isiliye..

maan:wo bhi'n for 2 more things..

geet:what?

Maan"my mishty is with me in office..in my cabin with me..

He was still holding her by waist..

Geet:next..

Maan:ur presentation..that was marvelous..

Geet:I did what u said only na,,

Maan:phirbhi..its u who made me win today'next year we will be no:1 in this field..my dreams will become true becoz of u'u know how much profit we will get..i cant say u..u cant even imagine..

Maan was talking excitingly..poor geet was only listening to him'maan saw there was no reaction from her n wacked himself mentally..to whom im talking about profit..she is still innocent to know what is the importance of money..after achieving me a big goal also she is standing like nothing happened..if any other person was in her place..they woul have screamed in happiness..this is my geet..

Maan :searched his bag n gave her a dairy milk..

Geets eyes twinkled in joy..

Geet:haiii'.choco'.

She took from him n started to cherish it..

Maan smiled seeing her antics..

She is a master piece..only can be happy in 5rs chocolate..not bcoz of her success..

Maan called prithvi n asked him to take geet with him..with more securities..

This success if chopra founds,its bcoz of geet..geet may be in trouble..least he wanted that to happen..

Geet reached mansion'n Vicky was there waiting for her..he asked what happened n she explained him like a story..

Vicky hugged her n said:im proud of u bhabhi'

Then they  both started talking about college..

The days passed..maan protected his staffs from chopra,..maan fixed micro phones in his washroom too,with help of his men.. which made chopra fail in  his plans chopra was fuming in anger n jealousy..his plans always failed n some started to back fire also'he started to concentrate how to make maan n his company down than his company..his negliance started its effect in his business n he started to face loss in his business..it made his hatred on maan increase'

maan was making sure geet was protected'he started to discuss his works with geet..her ideas always worked for him'

one morning maan made geet to accompany him to office'

geet:prince..y now'its only 7 am..do u have any project to work or meeting..

maan:shh princess'chup chap bte raho..

maans car reached kc..his car stopped before his private lift'he took her with him n pressed the button of his floor..

geet:what am I going to do here..

maan:chup..bilkul chup..till I say u wont open ur mouth..

geet kept her fingers on lips n nodded..

oh maan could not hold himself seeing this cutie geet'he pulled her both cheeks n kissed her..the lift stopped on his floor..he covered her eyes with his hands n moved her 'he stopped n asked her to open the room which they are standing..she opened n maan removed his hands'geet adjusted her eyes to the light n saw it was an office room'

geet:the designs 'oh no..its made by me..

maan:ya..

geet:so,u took me here to show my designs..how its done practical..

maan made her sit on the chair ..

maan:no dear'I took u here to show u ur cabin in our office..i don't want to waste ur talent..from now u will be coming with me..

geet looked at him..her mouth wide opened..

maan:close ur mouth..makki hus jayegi..

geet:but,what I will do here..

maan:jo tum ghar mei kharthi ho..meri help..

geet:but college..

maan:u will work only in ur leisure time..its ur company geet..u can come n work whenever u want..i want u to know more about office works..

geet was making faces..

maan:gudia..i want to spend more time with u..in this way I will get some more time..if u r not willing its ok..i wont pressurize u..

geet:I love to be with u..have I ever ignored ur words that I will do now..

maan was happy listening it..he hugged her whispering a thanks in her ears'his breathe made her shiver'

maan :do u like ur cabin..

geet looked around..it was  not too big..with table chair n cupboards..3 sides covered with glass..u can watch what staffs are doing from the cabin..the  blinds where in combination of red n white..the single wall had a window..which showed the view of delhi..geet was excited seeing it..

geet: so nice.u know my fav colour is red..where is ur room..

maan :come with me..

he opened the middle door n it was maans room..the same which she was there   some days before..

geet:ye kya hai..she asked pointing the closed door..

maan:washroom..

geet:oh..ok now we want to do work hai kya..

maan:haan..

he said n cupped her face..

geet:what work..

maan smirked naughtily..

maan:showering love on my wifey..

he kissed her at all places than lips..when he saw her trembling lips..he slowly pecked her n lowered to her neck..he kissed her collar bone..

geet was losing her senses,..n she moaned'prince'

maan :hmm..

he said in trance..his hands had already made his way under her shirt'undoing her last few buttons..he squeezed her bare waist..

geet:erm..wo..u want me like that day..

she asked innocently..making maan to stop before carried on..

how can he forget the night,which he drunk n came'the night which he was almost to claim her..n after that night he has to tie his hands to keep her away from him..

now only he is back holding himself..if he continues he wont be able to stop himself..

maan:nehi geet..he buttoned her shirt n corrected her dress..

maan:im sry..now we must go..before staffs come..

she nodded her head,but cursed her mouth for speaking that..she was enjoying his touch..she spoiled herself..

on the way the drive was silent..maan stopped at a place where no one was there..other than his security  vehicles..

maan pointed outside..n she saw vickys car..

maan:ur books ive already kept there..ur breakfast also will be in car..eat it on the way'

geet nodded n went to vickys car'he was also inside..

Vicky was happy to see geet..n when she said she will be accompanying maan to office..he was happy..she even bluttered maan wants to spend more time with her n so only she will be going to office..

Vicky smiled thinking about maan..poor bhai..how much he is trying to make bhabhi mature'

They reached the college'

Sam was fuming seeing geet..when all boys n girls looked at her..she doesn't wear any glamour dress.but her natural beauty attracted all'shyam was drinking her beauty with eyes..thinking,one day I will touch u for sure'

Geet n Vicky joined the group..

Geet:hai gm..kya aaj bhi mani college nehi aaya hai kya'

Vicky:do any one know the reason.

Arohi:haan..he is admitted in hospital.for .high fever..n jaundice ..

Av:yaar,we must go n see him..

All decided to go at evening..geet too got permission from maan..

Evening her group with some more classmates went to hospital to see mani'

All pitied seeing him'he was puking n a  women was helping him holding a tray...she rubbed his back comforting him...they stood silent ..the women wiped him n changed his shirt..

Mani:are aap sab'

He said weekly..

The women turned n saw the group..

Come in..why u all r standing there..u r manis collegemate na..

all:ji..

the women was not old nor young..may be in late 30's..all were thing how to call her aunty or didi..

mani:this is my bhabhi'padma..

hello,di.

She smiled..u all chat..i ll come'

She went to washroom to clean n wash her hands..

How r u mani..

Better than yesterday..

They all started to have chat about college n his health..manis bhai came with tea for them..

They had it..only geet refused saying she has only milk..

N they started to tease her..yes bhai..our geet baby drinks only milk..

Mani forgot his illness for a while..spending time with his friends..

When they left,a nurse chided them for not paying the bill..

Friends looked at mani..who dipped his head..he is middle class family..depending on his bros salary..

Geet:Vicky mere pass 2,500 hai..tumhare pass..

Vicky:3ooo rs..

Arohi:I hv 2000rs..

All started to give the money they had..

They collected the money among them n paid his bill..mani was overwhelmed with the love of friends..

Padma:aap sab hamesha yese hi rehna..pure at heart n caring for ur friend..

They all went..

Manju excused that she left her cell inside..

She came to mani n gave her chain n bangles..

For now keep this ..it will help for ur treatment..

Mani:manju,take this..why r u removing ur jewellary..i don't want this..

Manju was in tears..

If friends give u will take,when I give u u will not na..im nothing to u na..

She cried n ran away from there..

Manis bhai n bhabhi looked at mani..he never told lies to them..

Mani:she loves me

Padma:did she say u..she loves u..

Mani:no..but I heared her talking to her friend..

Padma:n u..

Mani:I too..but now I cant say this to her..i must stand on my own feet..till that I wont say..

Padma:she is beautiful..n correct match for u..

After ur studies I myself will go n ask hands from her parents..

After 3 days all were again in hospital..

Vicky saw a group in between the hall..

A boy was begging dr..to treat his sister..

He was saying to pay for operation..

Vicky felt pity'he went n withdraw amount from bank n paid for the treatment..geet was happy that bcoz of Vicky someones life is saved..

His friends knew how much Vicky gets emotional..n help others..but his classmates started to fake n cook stories to Vicky..saying someone got accident..grandma serious'his sister has brain tumer..n Vicky started to give them money thinking he is helping them..geet was unaware of this '

One day Vicky asked geet for money as his friend met with an accident..she withdraw money 1 lakh n gave him'

Vicky:wo..i think dadi forgot to deposit money this month I think..my a/c has minimum balance'geet did not ask him anything as she was not used to it..

she started to go to kc with maan.n will return to college before staffs come..noone was aware that  a girl comes to office..sometimes geet will be helping maan in house..

one day maan was busy in phone..n geet was checking files on table'she saw the first file n got emotional'she opened it ..there was details of college built in hoshiarpur'

she took both files n went to her cabin..adi is the one who know about geet working there..he came n saw emotional geet..

adi:geet..i can understand'u r missing ur village n the peoples na..

adi looked at the second file..

adi:whats this file doing in ur table..

geet:isme kya hai..

she took n saw ..it was a bank file..the papers showed the money deposited in one account..

adi:maan sir usually deposits money..in this a/c from our company'patha nehi kiski hai..but must say..the person is enjoying his hardwork..see in one month he has spent more than 20 lacs..geet looked at the a/c no'adi may not know about Vicky'but she knows..its vickys number'

adi:geet..if some one can question maan sirna..its only u..ask him why he is doing this..

geet:ji bhaiya'

adi :mujei ek aur kam yadh aagaya..mei chaltha hoon..

geet took the file n moved to maans cabin'

geets st:dadima told prince hate vicky..then y he is depositing money in his a/c'.

wish u all finish this thread..so we will meet in next thread...

thanks for  tn  eb after 9 till now only 1 hr went..so i managed to type n post.. 

as u all said part 95 is small here im giving update...my longest update of all ffs...nearly 5300 words...

nalini dear..dont curse me always for making maan drink water..😆😉.may be in 4 r 5 parts heavy meals is waiting...😳😳😳😳😳😳

20.10.2012...3.10 pm

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

didu post in 2 parts na plzzz

going 2 do that only
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely teaser didi
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
again teaser but no probs...
awesome one...
Geet jumping and then changing...
cont soon dear...
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As usual superb update!
Loving dis maan so much.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update chopras bas... geet giving presentation awsem

Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
u know what di more then maan i m in love with ur geet such a cutipie
plz ask tm to borrow some light from punjab hamare yahan bhut hai but update dediya karo
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
simply superb

so maan wants geet to come to KC with him..

please dear a sincere request now.. let geet be abit mature..
let her understand in wat relations he is