Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnavBarunLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kuhu18

🤗hey its good you dont like sad endings but its not just about it i want path to the ending should also be not painful 😊

Awww i totally get you but we have to make it a little painful, because lets face it life isn't a fairly taleand theres always gonna be ups and downs but don't worry in the end its all gonna be fine, Trust us pweez😳  Its funny that i hate reading sad stories but then i end up writing stories that have a sad touch to it 😆 Anyways please do read it first, and if you don't like it then tell us, we will do something bout it 😛
Hiraa x
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
study well !
we'll be waiting
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

studies are important...

don't worry...

we will wait...

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey no probs!!! 
study well.. take care...
ArnavBarunLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Everyone
Awww thank you so much for understanding guys... love ya all soo much
And to make up for it we will try to make it long for you :D
Hiraa x
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aap aa gayi hai
yipeee

XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys... its update time! 😃
XMaanxGeetX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

MG... Lambi Judaai... Part 45

Geet came out to from the kitchen to see who it was on the door for so long, but when she came out the door had now closed and Maan was standing by the door almost as If in shock.

Geet walked towards Maan, who had not moved an inch like he was frozen.She was now very worried. Why was Maan standing like that?

Geet: Maan… What happened? Who was at the door?

Maan just stood there unable to say a word which worried Geet even more. She shook him by his shoulders and noticed him come out of his trance.

Geet: Kya hua hai tumhe Maan? Tum kahan khoye ho?

Maan looked at Geet and dreaded what he was about to do next, but he had to do it.

Maan: Geet I'm tired, main sone jaa raha hoon

Geets worries were now soaring higher than ever. She put her hand on his cheek with concern.

Geet: Tum teekh to ho na Maan? Main tumhare liye koi medicine le aaon?

Maan closed his eyes in regret, her voice was oozing with concern, which made him feel even more worse. If he hadn't had a headache before he definitely had it now.

Maan: Nahin Geet… bus mujhe akele chor do!!

Geet looked at Maan in shock, he never used that tone with her. Why was he behaving so indifferently, what had happened in that 10 mins that made Maan was act like this.

Geet: Maan?

Geet was about to touch his arm, when he walked right past her and up the stairs leaving behind a shocked Geet.

Geet couldn't believe Maan had just proposed to her and then the next moment walked away from her. Her eyes started to fill with tears, she tried to hold her tears from rolling down her cheek but she just couldn't.

Geet: Aakhir hua kya hai Maan ko? How can he do this to me? And that too after proposing to me?!

Maan was standing at the top stair hearing Geet cry and say all this. He felt like killing himself for giving her so much pain, she didn't deserves this. His heart began to ache, his limbs began to feel weak. He had to find a way of getting rid of this pain and inner turmoil he was experiencing.

Geet ran up to her room and dropped on to the bed and started to sob. When Maan had proposed to her she felt like life had become complete and that everything was going to be perfect now… but now she felt as if all her dreams and hope had just shredded away. She couldn't understand what had happened to Maan. Before the door rang, everything was normal. She was happy and so was Maan. Something must have happened during the time he spent at the door.

Geet knew she was over reacting but she couldn't help it, Maan had always pampered her, kept her like a princess, never had he rose his voice to her. But today on the most important night of their life he had not only shouted at her but had also walked away from her.

Geet (thought): Nahin Geet! Yeh tu kya soch rahi hai… you don't know who it was at the door, shayad kuch bura suna ho Maan ne? Hai Baba ji, ye maine kya kar diya… I misunderstood my Maan, I shouldn't be thinking such bad things and crying about something so small… Maan needs me! Kuch toh ghalat hua hai!

Geet got up from her bed and ran to Maans room. But when she got there, Maan was nowhere to be seen.

Geet: Maan?! Are you there?

Geet knocked on his bathroom door but found it open and empty. And then it suddenly struck her, the only place he could be in right now is the gym.

With that thought, Geet ran towards the gym and was stunned by what she saw. Maan, punching with so much force that sweat was pouring from his face, his knuckles were bleeding uncontrollably. Yet he didn't stop. Geet had never seen Maan this aggressive.

Geet: Maan!

Geet rushed towards him, and stopped him from punching the bad again. By now tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was sobbing.

Geet: Maan *sob* Why are you hurting yourself?! *sob* Aakhir tumhe ho kya gaya hai?!

Maan was feeling very worn out and weak yet he didn't want to show it. He had to keep up his act, it was the only way of keeping Geet away from him.

Maan: Geet I'm fine ! Please apna ye rona dhona band karo… And just leave me alone!

Geet couldn't believe what she was hearing… this was the second time maan had told her to leave him alone. Tears had now dried and she stood there emotionless.

Geet: Maan…

Maan: I said GO!!

Geet just ran out of the gym with tears streaming down her eyes again. She went straight to her room locked the door and fell on to the floor, now sobbing more than ever.

Geet: Baba ji! Ye kya hogaya? Why is Maan behaving like this *sob*

She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them, sobbing and sobbing. Soon her sobbing started to fade and fatigue took over her making her fall into a dreamless sleep.

Maan had all the while been sitting outisde her room, listening. Each sob made his heart prick, his body ache. The pain in his chest was taking over and it was becoming to much for him to handle. This wasn't how it was meant to be. When the sobs began to fade, he went to the bathroom to have shower. The shower was his place of peace. It helped his body to relax, his nerves to cool down and it let him think more clearly. But he knew, that once he was out of the shower, it would return. The pain in his heart that would never disappear. He had caused Geet so much pain and hurt but he had no other choice. He had been tied down by promise... a promise he had to keep.

So how was it? 😳😛 Once again sorry for not being able to update last week, we know we kept you guys waiting   Any ideas on who the person could be?? Please hit the like button and leave us some lovely dovely comments (long ones too) 😳😆 We are open to any suggestions or criticisms you may have, we don't bite 😆😉😳
Love you guys sooo much! 😳😃🤗
Saba and Hiraa xx
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That shattered my heart into a million pieces
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
awww really sad to see maneet in pain...
plzz continue soon