Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

very sensuous update...

Maan came to meet her and both are getting naughty-naughty...

HM will be good...then there will be no hesitation between them...

thanx for pm...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THEY ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL
BUT STILL I WANT THE GOA TRIP
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
waiting...

also Hm will be good with no restrictions ðŸ˜‰
Edited by shruti_ms - 11 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey lovely peoples...
how r u all??
sorry for the late update...
but now i am updating epilogue...
anyone is waiting for it...????

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Y epilogue? itni jaldi ye story khatam...y?
Neways m waiting
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika1992

Y epilogue? itni jaldi ye story khatam...y?
Neways m waiting

actually dear, iss story mein kuch nahi bacha... so just lost my interest that's why epilogue...
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
to epilogue ke 2 parts agar ho sake to plzzz
plzzz Neha
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika1992

to epilogue ke 2 parts agar ho sake to plzzz
plzzz Neha

no dear,,,, it's a one part and that too short...
neha5058 thumbnail

Sorry guys for not updating it from so long and suddenly I am giving epilogue….. actually there is nothing left in this story….. actually if I want then I can change the whole story right now but no, I won't do this…. Actually I lost my interest…. That's the truth….. sorry if I disappoint you…..

epilogue

Next morning maan woke up when the sun rays hit his eyes…… he turned and hid his face in the hollow of her neck covering her nude upper body with his….. she felt weight on her, slowly-2 she opened her eyes and saw her maan's face….. he was in sleep, she sighed and hugged him tight placing few kisses on his shoulder where his hold on her waist become tight that before….

She giggled, his long finger making pattern on her bare waist which is the matter of her giggle….. her giggle turned in moans when he starts seducing her more, touching her here & there in a sensuous way, her hard buds poking in his hard chest making him hard and she was already wet….. both are craving for more but they know their limits which was the reason of their frustration, , , ,

Geet-maan…..

Maan- hmmm…. Replied lazily busy in exploring her more with his lips….

Geet- turn you face other side……

Maan-why? Barely concentrating on her talk…. Busy in sucking her……

Geet-I have to wear clothes….

Maan- what is the need of clothes….. you know better that I like you more without clothes…..  he naughtily winked at her where she turned all red…..

Geet-maan pls….. it was like a whisper… she starts moaning again in pleasure…. His lips roamed around her sore ni***** and pink buds……

Geet-pls maan…. Someone will go….. you should go now….. she was moaning but pleading also….. he was not able to hear anything…. His whole concentration was on her, in kissing her, after lots of pleading and begging, finally maan left from there and sneaked inside the mansion by the balcony of his room……  after straightening herself, she went down and behaved like nothing happened where nt was teasing her all the while because she had seen a love bite on her neck……

Days went well and their wedding date come near, , , handas talked to pandit  ji about the wedding of dev and nt…..  and the date of maan & geet's wedding is also suitable for them also….. all became happy so much,,, two sisters and tow brother going to marry at the same day…..

The day came……  everyone is getting ready….. today is mehndi….. nt wore a beautiful green color lehanga chose by dev….. looking so pretty…… where geet wore a dark green color lehanga mixed with light green shades…. Beautifully embroidery and giving more elegant look to her….. wearing a sleeveless blouse, open hairs with a beautiful hair style in her open hairs…… she was looking so stunning…. Everything was chose by maan, her jewelry, dress even her mehndi design too……

They settled in hall and girls starts applying mehndi on their hands…. Geet quietly passed the paper to the girl who was applying mehndi on her hand……  other girls were dancing and teasing them to the core…..

Next day the haldi ceremony held, , , maan & dev were surrounded by girls and ladies.. they were trying to escape but seems everything went in vain, finally dadi got them agreed for the haldi ceremony and they both sat in mid surrounded by ladies, they were giggling seeing their condition while they were making faces but then meera came and said something in their ears making them blush and applied haldi on them while teasing them a lot……..

Finally the day came when they will become one…. It was their wedding night…. Everyone was so happy, finally maan & geet and dev & nt got married at the same day in same mandap….. the moment was enchanting lovable, memorable,,, at last tow couple got married today, finally they found their love, , , every ritual has been happened efficiently , dadi retired to her room and after lots of teasing by relatives and after giving the entry fees, maan & dev were allowed to enter in their respective rooms where their wife are waiting for him, finally the long last wait is going to end soon…..

Geet was sitting in the mid of the bed, the bed was king size decorated with flower petals and scented candles all over in the room, , the slow romantic music was in misery of her, she was waiting for him impatiently and that slow romantic music was giving more goose bumps in her body, butterfly running in her tummy,,,  breath was going high & low and wait was too long…… finally she heard the click sound of door knob, she sighed but just then her breath caught in her throat, , ,

(gals, I have edit this part, actually the SR scene was copied from my ff fhmmt, actually I didn't have much time to type the whole part that's why I have edited this one…. )

she can  see someone is there… she can see the shadow of a person.. may be maan is there… she clutched her fingers tightly… she can see from her veil that someone entered in the room… maan entered in the room… and then closed the door & locked it too… his heart beats rapidly seeing his wife sitting in the mid on the bed covering her face with the veil… he can see only her toes and hands which are uncovered…

the milky white skin.. he lost himself in her white skin… slowly-2 he move towards the bed and stood beside the bed… she knew he is here just beside the bed… she bit her lip again…. he sat on the bed beside her feet…. He moved his hand and touched her uncovered toes… she felt shivers… her breath caught in her  throat…. They couldn't want to spoil this movent with their talks….

She knew where they are heading…. Maan uncovered her face with his shivering hands.. he doesn't know why he is shivering…. When he saw her angelic face he forgot everything… he  just lost in her beauty… he is socking her beauty from his naked eyes… he never saw any beautiful girl like her….that's why he fall in love with her…..  She raised her lashes and saw her husband's face… 

her upper body move rapidly up & down… maan move slight close to her and cupped her face in his palms… she closed her eyes… he lost himself in her white skin and he pressed his lips on hers… her breath caught in her lungs and she forgot to take the breath… automatically her hands on her shoulder and clutched his neck.. his hands moved on her waist and he feel the bare skin of her waist… the soft milky white skin like a buttery soft… he was nibbling her lips and she was also nibbling his lips… he pressed his body on hers and both laid down on the bed… he was on hers…

he left her lips and moved to her neck… he sucked her collarbone and bite there…. She clutched his hairs in pain but pleasure also she was feeling…. His one hand was on her waist and another hand was rubbing her arm… slowly-2 he take off her all jewels and take off her duppata too.. she was giving herself to him… she love him to the core… she is his now… his wife… his life partner, his soul mate…. He looked at her for a moment for thinking what he is doing right or wrong? He doesn't know… she moaned his name and this made him crazy…

he opened her hairs and dipped his head in her hairs feeling her scent…. Her fragrance which is making him insane… she rolled down and she laid by her stomach on the bed… he move towards her and smiled… he opened the knot of her blouse and she blushed furiously…. Slowly-2 he opened the hook of her blouse and her back became bare only the strap of her bra was there… he caress her back with his cold fingers sending chills down in her body…  he removed her blouse from her shoulder and kissed there… same he did with her another shoulder…. He removed his sherwani in a fraction of a second and his vest too… he was bare from his upper body… she turned on bed and saw his broad firm chest.. she is gaping at his body… he removed her blouse and now she is bare in her bra only in front of him… he removed her bra also and he was looking at her curves.. he hold them in his hand for feeling them… she fell her head backward continuously moaning his name in pain and pleasure….

His hands placed by his lips… he took her curves in his mouth and sucked them …. His another hand kneaded the pink buds, she felt pain because his kneading continuously but feeling pleasure also because he is nibbling her nipples…  he moved to another curve and did the same with it… she dig her nails in his back… he moved to her navel and kissed there.. nibbled her skin with his hungry lips… he opened the knot of her lehanga… he stood up and unbuckled his belt , opened his pants in no time… he again laid on her and slid her lehanga down on her thighs with his hands while he was kissing her on her lips… he removed her lehanga totally from her legs… he saw her slender sexy legs…. Only one cloth was there… his hands move towards it and slid down on her thighs… he slid his boxers too and he set himself between her legs and entered inside her without any delay,,, he captured her lips .. she was crying and moaning in his mouth while she is scratching his back with her nails and fingers… he was rocking gently while his hand roaming on her bare body…

Finally the sleep took over them at early in the morning, both slept in each other arms safely, secured, calm and love, care,,,, his intense touch making her blush more in sleep too……

7 years later

Maan & geet were slppeing in each other arms bare , tired after their love making session in morning as it was their routine…. The morning love making session was their morning treat….. like a good morning kiss…. Without it they can't wish each other good morning….

She snuggled more in his arms hiding her face in his chest from the coming sun rays through the window…..

Maan woke up with her continuous moments, he saw his love beauty in his arms snuggling more & more in his arms, rubbing her cute red nose on his chest and a frown on her face, disturbed by sun rays….. 2 tendrils was disturbing her from her sleep…..  he set those tendrils from her ear and was on his niharofying mission of his sleeping beauty,  he put his head on his hand which was rested on the bed by the elbow…. A smile crept on his face seeing her cure face….. her normal breath always calmed him….. a some kind of relaxation he felt when she was in his arms……  he bend down a little and placed his lips on her forehead, a kiss of respect, love and care……  he tilted his face and placed his lips on her nose, a kiss of teasing her little bit in her sleep,  he moved his face and placed his lips on her soft supple , rosy pink cheeks, a kiss of tenderness, love and friends used to do,,, of course they friends too…..  and finally his lips touched with hers, a sweet quick peck on her lips by his, a kiss of passion which they had in their love life….. she smiled at his each & every kiss and blushed at his peck on her lip…..  she opened her eyes and looked at her jaan's face….. without him she can't imagine her life….  She gave her huge smile to him making his day the best…..  she placed her lips on his chest jolted with her every touch….. she was giving continuous kisses on his chest and finally she grabbed his lips in her and started nibbling them making him groan ,  their passionate kiss was disturbed by khwahish & armaan, , , who were knocking their door,,

K & A- mom, dad please come out…. We have to play holi… today is holi… please take a break from your rovance…. They giggled from outside…..

Maan sighed and wore his vest & track where geet wore her nighty…..  khwahish & Armaan , 6 years old, twins daughter & son of maan & geet…..  very intelligent yet naughty too…. Always giggled behind geet & maan's back taking the topic of their parent's openly romance….

Maan opened the door…

Good morning kids…. Maan wished them but before the hear his morning wish back, color was on his face….

Khwahish, amy,,, you both started at this time, and yeh kya color mere face par…… maan asked irritatingly…..

K & A- daddy…. Today is holi… pls don't spoil our mood….. they both ignore his anger and went to their mommy,,,,

He glared at them but they escaped behind geet's back, this time geet also glare him back because her glared at her kids….. she bend down and showed her cheek to him for coloring her…. They happily colored her and geet too colored them back…..

Tara came running in their room after coloring dev & nt….. tara, dev & nt's daughter…. Same age…. Khwahish , armaan she screamed their names and they both also screamed in joy….. they three ran from there in garden for having fun….

Geet giggled seeing maan with color on his face…..

Maan-tumhe bahut hasi aa rahi hai….. she shook her head in denial suppressing her laugh but not able to control it…..

Maan naughtily move towards geet, pull her grabbing her by her waist…

Geet-maan… she said softly understanding his intentions…..

her eyes widen but soften a bit seeing naughtiness in his eyes….. he rubbed his cheek with hers and wished happy holi….. and finally pecked her lips wishing her happy holi….

Jai & meera also came there with their daughter ridhima, she is 5 years old….  Elders met with each other and wished happy holi, while kids were having fun with colors in garden…..  jai , meera & ridhima lived with handas….

Handa's and khuran's met in the part which was thrown in khurana mansion……….

Thank you so much to all for being with me in the journey of ek anjana chehra-ban gaya zindagi….. it was my first every ff…. you all accepted it with open heart and welcomed me in IF….. I am truly touched with your support….. without you, I won't be able to come here……..please being with me in my other work…… love ya….