Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Shyam is playing too well.. lets c how ASR handles him..
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
As promised, the second update today...
I havent proof read this... will do it in the morning and then send PMs...

Kushi tucked the duvet under his chin, switched off the light, closed the room door and silently went down. She knew the family was still awake, probably talking about the events of the evening.

"Shyam has now started to target the family. He is not bothered about the family knowing about it. They are probably about confused what he wants.. Only I and Arnav ji Know about this" Kushi thought to herself. She saw that the family was gathered and also noticed that Akaash and and Ashok has already reached home.

She went towards them to hear Mami speaking out loudly.
"So this means that this all happened because of Shyam then?"
"Yes Maasi.. Everything is that Shyam's idea of revenge.. or is it?" NK piped in
"What else... other than revenge" Anjali spit out bitterly. Her face was still tear stricken but the tears had somehow stopped after hearing that shyam was behind all this attacks... She only felt disgust at herself for falling in love with a person like shyam.
"Relax...Anju"
"How can I Ashok? He is targeting the family to get revenge out of me...to think I have sheilded him for four years..."

"No I was just wondering..." NK started, then saw Kushi and called out "Kushiji... you know right?"
"What Nanheji?"
"Why is this shyam doing all this? He sent you an SMS. What does he want? what is his demand?"
"You are still getting the SMSes?" Akaash asked her. Anjali was shocked too
"Kushi? so he is threatening you still?" Anjali asked her.
Then Kushi remembered... the very first time she had received the SMS after Anjali's divorce, Akaash and Anjali were with them... But then during those times, Shyam's SMS were all not deliberate... They didnt even know what the deal was.
"Kushi?" Kushi noticed Payal's hand on her shoulder.

The Family was looking at her. She realised, they must have been talking to her, but she had been lost in her own thoughts.
"JiJi?"
"Nani and Di are speaking to you"
"Ji Nani" Kushi asked her
"Come here bitiya...sit with us... Tell us what all you know... We will try to resolve it together. I know it has been toomuch for you and Arnav bitwa to handle all this alone...Let us in... you both cant manage all of this alone"
"No Naniji... this all will be resolved with my only one decision" Kushi thought to herself, nevertheless she went and sat beside her.
"Kushi why didnt you tell us before that Shyam is still threatening you?" Anjali asked her
Kushi merely looked at Anjali.
"but Kushiji what does he want? there was something in that SMS that you received today.. about some decision or something" NK asked her again
"Bhabhi tells us... We will settle him what ever money he asks... Bhai wont agree to give that scoundrel the money that he demands, but we dont have to take
this tension that he is creating" Akaash told her.

"Jijaji, Its not money that he demands" Kushi spoke out calmly
"then what else? some property? What does he want?" Akaash asked her confused
"Yeah tells us... We will give him what he wants if he will leave us alone..."
"Anything?" Kushi asked them all
"yes.. anything..." Mami told her again "expect for Anjali bitiya" Mami told her

Kushi smiled ironically.
"and if Arnav ji doesnt want to give"
"We Should convince him. " Mami told her."I cant believe you havent already convinced him.. when the whole family life is in danger.. Hello hi bye bye"
The family nodded.
"I dont like to give in to his threats Kushi bitya.. but it is not worth it.. Lets throw him what he wants... so that he will lets us in peace" Nani told her.
"And more than us you will be able to convince him Kushiji.. is there something that he wont listen if you say so? NK asked her. They all broke into a smile admist the tensed atmosphere.

"I dont know If I will be able to convince him this time Nanheji...I tried and failed" Kushi admitted
"Kushi, tell us first" Payal urged her
"I shall tell u all.. But will you help me convince Arnavji? You shouldnt back off " Kushi asked
"But What is it that even you failed to convince Arnav? I mean if Family safety is his first priority, Arnav would have jumped in first at his offer" Ashok
wondered aloud.

Kushi bit her lips and was silent.
"Oh My God... No" Anjali gasped "He is asking you! thats why you both didnt tell us... Thats why chotey didnt agree..." 
A single tear rolled over kushi's cheeks, her lips quivered, While she looked at the shocked family
"Is it true Kushi bitiya?" Nani asked her shocked
Kushi wiped her face off the tears... She needs to be strong, if she needs to stop all this, she thought to herself.
"Yes Nani. He.. he wants m.. me to get seperated from Arnavji. That is his demand." Kushi confirmed. "now tell me, how to convince Arnavji"
At that moment world's choicest swear word was heard across the room.

"Arnavji" Kushi jumped.They all saw Arnav standing on top of the stairs. If looks could kill, Kushi would have been dead by now.
"forget the deal, that will happen when I am dead" Arnav bellowed as he covered the distance between them in quick strides inspite of his slight limp on the
bandaged leg.
"Arnavji, You should be in bed"
"Shutup" He growled, grabbing her by arms "How dare you.. How many times have I told you not to pay heed to him? How dare you want the family to convince me?"

"Chotey, She didnt start this... Only We wanted to know...and forced her to tell..." Nani pacified him. Arnav let Kushi go.
"Nani...I have been taking his empty threats for granted.. But Now I shall do whatever I can do to protect the family...but please" He looked at everyone
warningly as if any one would dare to oppose him "dont ever ask me to give in to his demands.. I will not" Arnav's eyes then fell on Anjali
"She is mine di. I wouldnt give her to anyone else" Arnav told Anjali, Holding on to Kushi's hands, with a childlike voice, broken with a lump at his throat.
"No one in their right mind would ask you to do that chotey..." Anjali told him, coming near them and taking Kushi's face on her hands "Not even Kushi herself.. Isnt it Kushi?"

"But wait..." Ashok called out..."That demand is little weird"
Everyone looked at him
"I mean... why would he want you to get seperated from Arnav?"
"What question is this Damaadji... So that he can marraige her... what else?" Mamiji told him
"But Mausi, why should he wait for the seperation for that? I mean Jeejaji is more a gentleman than Shyam, but still he didnt wait until the Divorce to start wooing di" NK quipped
"NK? why target me man?" Ashok looked at him disbelievingly
"No, actually what I wanted to convey is... you are right  the demand is weird... He didnt explicitly tell that he wants you right Kushiji"
Kushi nodded.

"Maybe he wants revenge...I sent him out, made his life hell, he want to make mine hell as well.. He wont succeed!"Arnav  informed.
"No Arnav, if thats the case, he wont be threatening kushi to go away from you, I dont think so-He has been contacting only Kushi, there was no major life threats on her, which is more a=easier for a scoundrel like him instead of patiently convincing her to leave you and go... Think Rationally...There is something else here."
"I have been telling him the same thing... But he just brushes me off" Kushi complained.
"Excuse me?"
"What? didnt I suspect something else in this? If we have to find what it is .. then you need to let me go!"
"Forget it"
"No! why dont you understand? lets get seperated until we find out his intentions...how will we find out what he is planning to do and who else is with him?"
"Dont start off with all that again"

"No Nannav, I think she is right!... We need to see where he wants to go and what is his plan..."Nk Supported Kushi
"I think that is logical too.. Why cont she stay at GH until then?" Ashok joined him "Give him a mirage that you both seperated.. then see what his plans are.."
"He has no plans... You both are giving him toomuch credit for the intelligence that he does'nt possess" Arnav told them
"He has.. and you are the one who is ignoring it..." Kushi gritted her teeth
"Do not underestimate your enemy Arnav. Trust me I had the privelege to closely observe his moves when I wanted to help Anju out of this." Ashok told him

The arguments went on for a while and after what seemed to  be a decade, Arnav reluctantly agreed for a short seperation. It was decided that Kushi would stay at GH for a while until Shyam was caught or made his next move.
It was also after Nani had finally suggested that if the seperation was planned they can also being kushi to Shantivan after a proper wedding as planned earlier.

"I shall drop you at RM tomorrow" Arnav told her.
"NO...we are getting seperated... you can't meet me"
"What? forget the seperation... let shyam go to hell"
"He will go to hell Arnav.. and you are not meeting her like that... if Shyam should believe that you both have fallen apart" Ashok told him
"what the"
But didnt give a damn to Arnav's annoyance
"NK, you drop her at GH tomorrow" Ashok told finally
Arnav couldn't help but stare at Kushi at his helplessness

to be continued...

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aargh! I wish you kill that Shyam soon!
harshdb thumbnail
amazingly written. do continue... 
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello!
I came acroos a story a while ago... and then because of something I couldn't comment... and thus when I came back... I had lost this story. Google, however helped me find this story... again.

I really like your characterization of Khushi and Arnav. However, it would be good if you include some parts with Shyam's POV as well... right now, all we are seeing is his cunning and ruthlessness. But what about what DRIVES him? His story? WHAT he is thinking about..? I'm not saying you tell us what his plans are... no not that. That would ruin the suspence! But all the same, I feel that Shyam's POV on the events is needed.

I like Anjali and Arjun in this story. However, it would be nice if Anjali's thoughts on the events would show a bit. Like... right now... we know that she is feeling disgusted... bitter... shocked... but HOW bitter? HOW shocked? HOW guilty? It would give this already very good story that extra punch, if you know what I mean. and also, you might want to include Arjun POV somewhere too. It will give a fresh view into the story, as we examine the MEDICAL aspect of Shyam, if you know what I mean.

This story is very very good, and I hope you don't find any of the suggestions out of line. I genuinely apologise if that is the case. This story has all the dynamics in place... and it is amazing to read it. I was wondering if you do PMs? could you include me on your list? I sent you a request!

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

-V

charlie1950 thumbnail
What the hell is that Shyam planning
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just caught up on four updates!!!!
what is shyam planning
please pm me when you update next!!!
aquagal thumbnail
Read it today & found it quite interesting..  Who's helping Shyam, is it Mamaji & Akash? I don't want that to happen.. they're good in positive role...
Please update soon & PM me..
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Part 34

That night, someone in RM sneaked with a mobile to one of the deserted corners of the terrace. At the other end of the city,in a shabby low lying noisy area, where Shyam had been holed up recently his mobile rang.

"Hello"
"Hello, they have decided to stage a split"
"Oh great! when is she leaving?"
"Tomorrow morning. NK is dropping her off at GH"
"ok. I shall take it up from there...thanks "
"hope this news doesnt create a wedge in our plans"
"no it will not.. everything is in order"
"Ok"
The line went dead

Rocky who was watching Shyam talking over the phone to someone asked him after he cut the call
"what happened?"
"They have decided to stage a split up..."
"oh.. then things are moving the worng way then?"
"it was an expected move"
"Boss wont be happy to hear this.. "
Shyam smirked..
"why do you smirk?  does he already know? I dont understand how you can smile at this news?"
"there are a lot of things that you dont understand"
"what does this mean? you expected them to do this?"
"Yes and I expected them to take this step long back.. they have been sluggish.. cant blame them... they are in Loooveee"
"so you have a plan already?"
"do you doubt? ofcourse I have a plan... they think they can fool me... They are the ones who will end up being fooled "
"so what next?"
"a couple of calls and my work here is over... I will leave the city tomorrow with Lallan"
Shyam then got into his bed and closed his eyes, while a puzzled Rocky kept looking at him baffled.

"you dont have to do all this if only you listened to me" Arnav told her while he was watching her pack her bag.
"Only for some time... the time will run fast" Kushi told him closing her bag
"so easy to say for you... you think the time will run fast?" he asked her coming closer to where she was standing now facing the wardrobe.
"ok it wont... but we will have a great time after this seperation" Kushi turned and winked at Arnav
"we can have a great time even otherwise... trust me I will show you" Arnav told her pressing her against the wardrobe shelves.
She put her hands in front keeping him in bay.
"I know what you are capable of showing me...but let things get settled down, then we have all the time in the world"
"I dont know why you have to be so stubborn in this Kushi"
"nothing like that Arnavji.. think just for our selfishness in love should we endanger everyone else"
"we are not selfish Kushi..how can you.."
"We will be if we are not even giving a chance to find out what his intentions are..."
"it is a stupid move. there are other better ways"
"yes all this time I had given you time for your better ways and what did we face?"
"What do you mean by this? that I was not able to resolve it? and so you opted to move out?" Arnav's anger was evident in his voice
"leave it...I didnt mean like that"
"What else did you mean?"
"Let me go Arnavji... we need to find out his intentions..."
Arnav turned his face the other way.
"look you have to let me go..you owe me a win"
"Which one?"
"the bet? when you asked me to prove my innocense? I won that right? you told me if I can prove that then I can ask for anything isnt it?"
"and you ask me this? I cant believe this Kushi... you cant do this kushi"
"why cant I do this? dont you still trust me?"
"its not that...I" Arnav started seriously then looked at Kushi who was trying to control her laugh and then relaxed "Actually Kushi, you failed to prove..
My sister proved your innocense... So it is a draw.." He smirked
"but still you beleived me after I had to struggle to collect proofs" Kushi carried on
"Kushi, please stop this.. You very well know how I feel about the entire thing.. I made a huge mistake... and" But before he could finish...Kushi put her
hand on his mouth
"I didnt mean to make you feel guilty.. I know you started believing in me well before you knew the facts...and you have been in love with me well before that.. otherwise you wouldnt have asked me to marry you in the first place..I am asking you to let me go so that we will have that peaceful life we have always dreamed of... there is someone ploting out there... Maybe the mastermind is shyam.. or may be it is someone far beyond him.. and we dont have any clue about it... We can atleast get some clues if we do this... please?"
"Why do you ask me when you have already decided? almost a month without meeting... no phone calls... can you survive? because I cant"
"we can... because we know we still belong to eachother"
"dont do this to me Kushi... Dont do this to us" Arnav's voice almost broke
"Arnavji please this one time.. Dont make this hard for me...please?" Kushi cupped his face with her two hands and looked into his eyes for a long time. SHe hated to see vulnerability in his eyes... She hated to leave him in this state.. but she had to do this.. for his sake for his family's sake.

There was a knock on the door.
"Kushiji Are you ready?"
"Yes Nanheji give a few minutes."
"Ok I am waiting down"
NK left leaving them alone again
"time to go..." Kushi told Arnav, turning to pick her bag.
Arnav followed kushidownstairs. After a short tearful farewell, the family left the couple to say a proper goodbye- as Ashok had asked Arnav not to go out to say goodbye to her as they were supposed show that they seperated ways.
"see you soon" kushi told him as they saw NK going out with the car keys.
"Kushi!" Arnav choked
She came to him again and captured his lips in a long lingering kiss. A Kiss that suggested a long impending seperation.
"this is not our first..." Kushi told him once they surfaced from the kiss "and this is not definetely our last...take care of yourself for me"
with that, she was gone

to be continued...

-----------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for breaking your hearts... Dont worry I do know the spell to put it all together.. Hold on to the hope of Love ...Cheers until I come back with another update... and that will be sooner that I usually do and update.
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what the ... not one but three update when by before i got a pm i have been waiting on this like forever awesome update khushi is using her emotions and not listen to asr which she should and some one is telling snake everything poor asr he is going to miss her awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago