vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
will update today...how many of u are waiting
vrinda22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

Congrats di 4 next thread. Take ur time we r in no hurry. Bt stil wil continue 2 spam. May ur mother soul rest in peace.

thanks for understanding dear..
vrinda22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydream

Take your time di. We read note of U me aur...
We have no hurry for all the ffs.

Till then will spam.

thanks for ur spamming

ruby for u tooo
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: valli22

will update today...how many of u are waiting

diii me waitinggg
cutestar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations for the new thread
vrinda22 thumbnail
PART 30
Hai dears,😊
thanks for the friends who gave cmnts n likesπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for ur patience...love u all

Maan came out of shower.. he saw jaanvi sleeping..he looked around for geet..she has still not arrived..maan looked geet who was still sitting in the bench..the movements in her body said she is crying..maan want to run to her n cocoon her in his arms..he want to kiss away the tears..he controlled himself..sometimes when we cry our pain will reduce..maan sighed n came inside'.hrs passed'maan saw the moment in jaanvi'she may be hungry'maan ordered milk ..he opened geets bag n took horlicks n sipper from it'he mixed choco horlicks in the milk.he checked the warmth n filled it in sipper'he took jaanvi n made her drink in sleep..then he slowly placed her on bed to sleep..n gave geets cloth in her arms..she will feel mothers warmth n slept peacefully..he took the horlicks n put it in his bag..he kept the sipper on side table'.

maan looked at the time..it was 12.3o..still geet is not back'n his heart was restless'n was worried about her..maan went out n saw geet..it was raining heavily n she was sitting there numb'maan could not hold himself back..he ran to her drenching in rain'..

maan:geet'

he touched her shoulders as she did not respond'she fainted in his arms.he scooped her n took her to room..he wiped her with dry towel n patted her ..

maan:geet..geet'get up..

she was cold..he rubbed her hands n foot creating heat..

geet..geet..he panicked seing her numb state'

maan looked at her wet dress,which is not making her absorb the heat..she needs to be changed..she is his wife..he has the right to do anything with her..but,the thin line running between them,he cant break it'the trust geet has on him,how can he broke it..then how to change her..

with no other way'he switched of the lights n started to remove her saree..undoing her hooks was really hard for him..he cant see her in dark..but he can feel her skin under his hand whenever it came in contact to her skin'her bare soft body touching his bare skin over his vest was creating havoc inside him.he weared her a night dress..that was easy for him..he took the drier n dried her hair'he sat next to her n rubbed her again..the heat started to give reaction..she slowly opened her eyes'maan felt a relief'he kissed her forehead with pure love..

maan st:y r u torturing urself geet'I cant see u like this..

maan:geet,how r u now'

geet looked around n found herself in room..

geet st:how I came here..the last I remember was sitting in park bench..i was thinking about my parents..about my mother..how she pampered me..how she loved me ..she broke the rules n gave me freedom behind my fathers back..though I was in golden cage..it was only my mother who showered me love without any bound..thinking about my mom I felt rain pouring like my eyes..then what happened'

she saw maan sitting near her n rubbing her hands..

maan:how do u feel geet..he asked her again to bring her back from her trance..

fine..how I came here what happened to me'

maan:u fainted..

geet sat up n saw her dress changed..she looked here n there than maan..she was feeling shy at the thought maan has changed her..

maan understood her..

maan:wo erm..i..i.. switched of the lights..i did not see u..

he turned away saying to geet..

maan expected geet to shout or say something that may be he have taken her situation for his favour..in this situation every girl will think like that only..but her answer made him bowled..the blind trust she had on his mere words made him fall for her more..

geeet:wo..i ..i..believe u'

saying she moved to the washroom..she did not relize her subconscious mind has accepted him as husband n so only she did not take it wrong...after some time n came out..

geet:maan..if I ask u onething will u accept it..

maan"if ur request is reasonable I'll..

geet:maan..this air is suffocating me..shall we go back to delhi pls..

maan:we are going tomorrow after lunch..

geet:no maan..pls'I want to go from here now ..u don't know about my father..i did the decision of leaving only bcoz of him..if we stay here..may be rani maa will again try to meet me..i'm a worst daughter who cant give happiness to her mother'but I can atleast try..not to be a problem between them both n make my moms condition worse..pls maan..understand..i want to go back home..i want to go..pls..i beg u..take me away from here..after seeing my mom I couldnot be in peace..i miss her..but I cant go to her..i want to go away from her..maan pls..take me away..i cant face her any more..im scattering..pls..i cant hold my heart breaking into pieces

she repeated the same n ..she sobbed like a child'maaan hugged her n hushed her..she felt peace in his arms..she needed to be consoled n she got the warmth from him..they both don't know the hug also felt normal for them'

maan:geet..shh..sh..dont cry..he wiped her tears with his thumb cupping her face..

maan:geet..i can understand ur pain..ok..we will leave immediately' now..,go n change..i'll settle the bills n arrange for a car..

she kept her face on his chest..still sobbing..she muttered'thank u maan..thank u'

maan changed to formals n settled the bill n arranged for a car..it was still raining..

geet changed to sari..she packed the things..she saw jaanvis sipper not cleaned..she called the room service n asked them to sterilize n give her or place it in car waiting down'

maan came n the attender took the luggages n placed it in the back of car'they vacated the room..geet took jaanvi n moved to the car'maneet settled at back seat with janvi in geets lap n the driver started to drive'the securities were following them in another car..

geet looked out at the rain .maan kept a comfortable hand around her shoulder, assuring her he is there for her through his eyes..she leaned on his shoulder..

maan:sleep for a while geet..u will feel better n forget everything..

geet:kash..i could..

maan looked at her closed eyes..she looked pale n worn out..the meet with her mom has pushed her to past which she cant forget..maan kept his hands on her shoulders n gently stroked her making her sleep.

Maan s gaurds car got punctured 'they informed him..maan don't want to stop their journey..there was seat for one in front..he told the head to company him n the others to change the tyre n follow him quick'

.the rain started to pour heavily..the view of the road could not be seen..the driver was trying his best..

it was midnight 3..they were in a lonely place when the car jerked n stopped'the driver tried to start again..the car didn't start..he opened the bonnet n looked what went wrong..20 min passed..driver couldnot set it right..the guard also tried to fix it..maan too came out slowly without disturbing geet..he also drenched in rain

maan:whats the problem

engine mei kuch problem hai..bcoz of rain..shayad pani chalegaye

how much time will it take?

If the rain stopped I can repair it sir'n its too dark also'we have to wait till sunrise..or we must call service team..

Maan took out his cell to call the service..but there was no tower..

Shit..he hit the tyre in frustration..they were standing in mid of an empty road..no vehicles were passing'geet was disturbed by the chill air..n the car not moving made her wake up..she placed baby in seat..

Maan'she called noticing him nor driver there..

Maan..she again called'a fear ran through her spine..

She stepped out n saw maan talking with the other two..

Maan came to her seeing her drenching in rain..now only she fainted a few hrs before..n see she is again drenching in rain..kya karoon mei inka..

Maan:geet..go inside..

Geet:but maan what happened..

Maan:nothing..something went wrong in engine..n car is not moving'we are waiting for help..

Maan pushed her inside'

She :wriggled

Geet :Maan u r also wet'

Maan:geet,im ok..its risky..u stay inside..

For there gudluck a taxi came from opposite side n stopped next to them..

Driver:sir,do u need any help?

Car driver:they have to go to delhi..my car went wrong..can u drop them..

Driver:im sorry..i cant..c im going in opposite direction of urs..i must be in my house by 10..ive function..if nearby I can drop..

Maan: now what to do?

The driver saw geet n baby inside..

Driver:sir there is a hotel near by..its an hr from here..u can stay till rain stops..biwi bache ke saath road pe rehna acha nehi hai..this place is unsafe..

Maan was also thinking same..

Driver:if u want I will drop u there..is barish mei aapka koi aur car nehi milega..

By the time the signal worked n the cardriver called the service n they said they are on way..

So,by the time maan decided to stay in hotel..maneet,jaanvi n the guard moved to the hotel..asking their driver to pick them after the car has repaired..

Maneet settled in room'then only he noticed they forgot the luggages in car..maan ordered for new dress..he moved to geet n handled the towel..

Geet go n dry..

Hmmm..

She went to washroom..

Maan removbed his shirt n vest..n wiped himself

Jaanvi started to cry..

Maan:oh my lil princess is wake up..

He cooed her n took in his arms..

She was crying without opening her eyes'her lips were dry n stomach was empty..

Maan:so my dear u r hungry..wait let me order u milk..

Maan called n ordered for milk..he searched 4 her choco horlickes'in geets bag..

Oh shit..i kept in my bag..my bag'its in that car..

Maan again called the room service to get choco horlicks..for his mysery they had plain horlicks..n nearby no store was there..maan searched for sipper it was also missing..

Ye sab kya horaha hai'jaanvi was crying in high pitch'maan tried to feed milk by spoon..jaanvi puked it out as she didn't like it..

Ye geet..wo kya kar rahi hai..didnt she hear baby's cry..maan paced inside the room pacifying baby'

Maan knocked the washroom door n geet opened it..she has opened her hair n dried it..still she was in same wet dress..

Maan:geet I told u to dry..what r u doing inside..

Geet was trying to unhook her blouse..as it was soaked in water the hook did not release'n she was feeling weak to open it..so she came out without drying..

Geet was blank..she moved to bed n fell on it lifelessly..

maan st:geet ...she walked seeing baby cry..something wrong..

he saw her lips trembling n her body shaking..

Kya hua geet'

He panicked n touched her..she was running high in fever..

Omg geet'.

Maan don't know who to handle now..geet or jaanvi..

Geet looked at jaanvi..she knew what she needs n tried to unhook her blouse again'maan saw it n looking other direction he again patted baby ,,

Jaanu..rona math..achi bachi haina..tu..

She again started to cry with high volume n geet saw her breathe raising heavy..

She panicked n said..

geet:maan look for babys puf..

maan:Its in that car'.he also panicked seeing baby's state..

Geet again tried to unhook but couldn't..seeing babys state n feeling helpless..she said..

Maan..help me..

What.

I couldn't open my blouse..

Maan looked at her..she was looking so weak..then the thought what she asked..can he do..no..then he saw baby'he placed baby next to geet..he sat next to geet on bed..he lifted her a little n placed her back on his chest..she was like a doll in his hand..is she that weak..he thought..his one hand slipped around her waist by back n other by front..he slowly removed the hooks..the sari was disturbing..she removed the pin n it fell down exposing her..maan shifted her a little n removed her bra hook at back..he was looking at jaanvi'then he took baby n placed near her curves'baby was searching for nipple with closed eyes..maan saw geet who looked like she was loosing her conscious'maan took geets nipples n placed it in babys mouth'her cry immediately stopped n she started to latch'

maan looked at geet ..her eyes were closed...

maan was happy on oneside..she let him touch her ...it shows the trust on him..only a husband has the rights to touch her feminine parts..she allowed him..it means she is accepting him as her life partner...she is also falling for me as i do..this is a positive sign in their relation..

maan called geet

Geet..

Hmmm

U feel so tired..

Hmmm

Maan felt there closeness..today they have been so close..he touched her as she said..n they are still in so close position as she was leaning on him..he was bare n she was mostly half bare..her blouse n inner loosely hanging on her body..his hands touched her softness to help baby..he has seen her feeding..but touching the curves is something which he felt more..he had goosebumps n urge to feel her more..he saw the perfect curves..his hands holding in support to feed..his thumb carressing it n feeling it..she did not deny anything..his breathe was fanning her neck ..his hands cocooning her n baby at same time..he couldnt control..he slowly placed a kiss on her cheek...he whispered..

u r so adorable love..so beautiful...i want to love u..

he said in open statement n looked for her answers..she did not reply..

Did she hear me..it didnt seem so..

geet has slept leaning on him..

Maan saw jaanvi sucking so harshly..her stiffness in curves vanished..again jaanvi cried..maan now saw both her curves..one was hard n other soft..maan placed baby on the hard one..he saw it slowly turning soft as jaanu took her feed'its indeed different for maan to feel those things for first time'maan slowly caressed her marks on the other curve..our daughter is becoming a vampire..sucking till ur blood..soon she must forget ur feed.u r strong as mother to tolerate..but i cant see ur pain..though it is by our jaanu...jaanu slept holding geets curves...maan placed both on bed..

he called dr. immediately..as geet was still not in senses..

The knock came n maan opened to see a n attender with dress he asked..he excused him saying they have no ladies wear..maan sighed n he took the shirt n weared geet..

Next the dr. came n tested geet..maan was looking baby who was still having geet's feed'maan has covered both under the spread..

Maan was possessive with his wife..even though the dr..was a lady..the dr.chuckled seeing his possessiveness'she took an injection n gave it to geet..she noticed babys feed..

She sighed n took another injection..

Maan feared seeing another one

Dr..why another one..

When ur baby gets feed..she will also be affected..this is precautionary'for ur baby..she injected baby for which she again gave a painful cry..

doctor : mr.khurana must say u love ur wife too much...

maan :yes doc she is my life...who is reason for my peaceful life which im living now

dr.admired the man who is openly giving credit to his wife for his happiness..nowadays it is rare to see such men who respects their wife...

Dr.wrote some medicines for both n left..maan took care of both..as jaanvi was still getting her feeding..she did not cry later'maan was wokeup whole night placing wet clothes on geet n nursing geet..at morning he slept..unknowingly..

Geet opened her eyes n felt a weight on her..she saw maan sleeping half on her..hugging herfrom back..geet looked her side n saw jaanvi latching her in sleep with the slight moment of hers'she smiled..then the reality struck..she asked him to remove her blouse..she checked her dress..she was in a shirt with buttons left opened...n no bottom..it means he did as i said n changed me too..i let him touch my body.y didn't I feel bad with that..may be..babys cry made me took that step.or did i trust him,he wont take the situation for his favour..

.she slowly moved maan sleep on his back..she relieved herself from baby n sat up on bed..her bare upper with loosely hanging shirt made her turn red ..she crossed herself with her hands feeling emberrassed..she looked both sleeping peacefully..she took her saree which was laying by side..she covered her n slowly got out of bed..n moved to washroom...she looked at her image in mirror n thought about last night incidence..

one side she accepted she only told maan to undo her dress

the other side defended her,how can she let another man touch her other than guru

mind :its becoz of baby

heart:no..u r reasoning the situation..c urself..u r unmarked..there is no sign of him om ur body..he may have done anything when u r not in conscious..if any other man was in his place he would have crossed his limits..

mind:he cares for baby..he did not feel anything than it..like a wife..he loves his wife..not me..

heart:he do..c him..u 'll understand..what he feels for u..he dont want to break ur trust..so only he behaved as gentleman..listen to me..he thinks u as his wife..

mind:he helped as u asked..he accepted that only for baby..n u r only guru's wife by heart..

she was torn between heart n mind..

the mind win over her saying..its babys need she let him touch her.n only guru is her everything..

.shayad she must have listened to her heart,she would have known she is falling for him..

Maan has waken up long before when geet woke up...his position made him uneasy..how can he explain..he was sleeping over her..to avoid awkwardness he continued to fake sleeping...when she got out of bed he opened his eyes n saw her..her shirt barely reached her thighs..when she bent to pick up her saree..her white slim legs..the thighs...he cant take his eyes off...

Oh my god...

He closed his eyes seeing her tempting beauty..he dont want to loose control or forcing her...he waked himself for his erotic thoughts going beyond imagination..

their relation may be started by jaanvi..today they have reached another step..that too becoz of baby..

note:after a month ive updated..hope i did gud..waiting for ur cmnts..precap socha nehi..ideas welcomed..as u all know im not in state of deep thinking...

10.9.2012..12.55pm

2965 words

Those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..
or send buddy request there...
Do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
saro thumbnail
I didn't find any update here . It s only for me r for all u people?
  Now read the update . Beautiful . Thanx dear.
Edited by saro - 11 years ago